Football Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Discothèque, Jun 9, 2012.

1. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamuramahiro
    Not Dortmund's or Liverpool's fault that Barcelona is so damn thirsty (Plus if you want "swindling", look at how much Pep Guardiola's Manchester City had to pay for people like Kyle Walker and John Stones...)
    :drool::drool:

Don't go acting sorry for your football fan selves because a marquee player left ya'll, and even worse, everyone knows you got a wad of cash from it. You walk around with a wad of cash on the street (and everyone knows it), you gonna be a target. What would make me laugh is Dembele gets sold, and he turns out to be the next Emmanuel Petit, while someone like Christian Pulisic becomes a poor man's Marco Reus. Just because the club is Barcelona that doesn't mean other clubs should have to treat Barca like they're the Pope or something, geez... It's hard to feel sorry for Barcelona fans when like, other teams that end up having to sell their best stars just try to find ways to deal with it. It's even harder to give em credit for La Masia when you got a club like Athletic Bilbao making the most of the homegrown talent that they have.

Plus, Barca has their Neymar "replacement" in Deulofeu... and if they're really hard pressed... can always get Pedro back...

2. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    WTF. Barça could've signed Jean Michael Seri for a cheaper price & he's recommended by Xavi but robert & bartomeu spent 40M for paulinho instead. Fuck them I wish I could kick their fucking asses.

3. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Well, it's very easy to feel confident when you live in a country without release clauses. And be happy with that because, if you had them, Dembele would already be a player of Barça...and you couldn't do anything at all about it (because Dortmund would hardly have put a 130 million euros clause for a player that had bought only 15 one year ago). Teams from outside Spain are free to come and steal whatever players they want (both renowned and young), and that's why the Spanish teams are at a disadvantage against the rest. Yes, it's their fault, but that doesn't mean the teams of the other countries aren't acting like wolves stalking a henhut...
    PS: I've red that the club had agreed that if a big team wanted to sign Dembélé the club wouldn't dig in their heel. Is that true? Because, if it is true, Dortmund isn't keeping their word...

4. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

if the video does not show watch the video here

This is kinda catchy :banana:

5. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamuramahiro
    This late in the transfer window, you really think that's kosher? It's not like every club is running on Madrid or Barcelona Standard Time...
    Btw, Luis Suarez was bought after this *gasp* release clause was met... heh.

Look I get it, coming from being a supporter of a team in which all their best players migrate year after year, especially towards Bayern Munich... operating on a wage scale similar to Atletico Madrid. Dembele will probably go too, and that's why we got Maximilian Phillip just in case. Honestly, I think the last thing Barca would want to do is pull a Gaspart / Figo and start splashing the cash because they feel like they have to... if anything, get rid of the people you don't want before you start to buy again, like Arda Turan, Rafinha, etc... and see how people like Dennis Suarez and Gerard fare.

6. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

I don't know man, but I hope Barca will get Coutinho as cheap as possible.

Make Liverpool Finish 7th Again :1st:

7. ranchu

ranchu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murayama Yuiri
    Spanish Super Cup...

Real Madrid gets a great victory in Camp Nou (despite the dive by Suarez)

On Wednesday Real Madrid will play without Ronaldo.

8. karles48

You already said you have Maximilian Phillip just in case. At least in this case the rules are the same for all the teams...
    You don't understand how things go in teams like Barça or Madrid. The fans are used to sign big names and Denis and Gerard aren't enough. Now that Neymar left the fans need exciting news. Besides, after the defeat against Real the managers know they'd better sign Dembele or Coutinho at any cost...

9. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    #BartomeuDimiteYa @karles48 @TCS Kennedy let's persuade every soci you know to force Bartomeu to quit. He's destroying Barça.

10. karles48

It's useless...the members already had the right chance last october but more than 80% of them approved his motion. The only chance now is Benedicto's vote of no confidence...

11. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamuramahiro
    I mean sure, but the difference between Barca and Madrid... Messi was brought up at La Masia, CR7 was brought up at... Sporting Lisbon

As we say that... Madrid are your Super Cup winners

12. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamuramahiro
    Omg Barcelona played a non 4-3-3 formation today... in all seriousness, a good victory for them given what that city has to go through...

13. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    After days of difficult negotiations, Barça finally had agreement with Dortmund to sign Dembélé for 120M + 30M add ons.

Yeah Dortmund indeed should let him go. He refused to train because of interest from his favorite club. Maybe it sounded childish, well, he's still a teenager.

If the add ons apply, it means that Dembélé's price is 150M. I'm still thinking that 150M for a 20 years old is insane. ¢it¥ & P$G caused inflation in transfer window.

Now I'm waiting for the official announcement. Maybe next Monday.

OK, MSN has gone, the new era of MSD begins.

14. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamuramahiro
    Well, 20M of that is going back to Rennes, which I believe it should be a bit more but it's whatever. It's kind of annoying, not that Dortmund is perfect by any means but it is a club that tends to treat its players a bit better than most, especially with how fans treat the players but... I was hoping if Aubameyang got sold, that it would be to Madrid because it's fulfilling his grandfather's wish / dream. At least Aubameyang showed enough decency to keep on going with the team.

I mean, if Liverpool got charged for tampering with Van Dijk, can't imagine the offense that Barca caused, and for me honestly, outside of Zidane continuing to protect the human trash known as Karim Benzema, Barca are coming off just as bully-like as Madrid. I still don't get how Spanish teams can spend the cash, yet the country themselves is about just as broke as Greece, but I digress. I'm just glad that transfer saga is over now.

15. ranchu

ranchu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murayama Yuiri
    Dembélé's price ------- 150M
    Asensio's price ---------3,9M
    I wonder who is better? :rolleyes: LOL

16. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamuramahiro
    Probably Asensio given he had to rescue Madrid from not getting beat by a dysfunctional Valencia side

17. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Actually Barça could've signed Dembele for just 5M in 2016 but the he rejected and chose Dortmund instead though Barça is his favorite club. Maybe because there was still Neymar and he aspired more playing time. Another possibility, Barça would sign him for B team, he was 19 at that moment, he preferred to play for the first time. AT October 2016, on an interview, he said that he would to play for Barça someday, dream does come true.

18. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi

if the video does not show watch the video here
    VAR, the technology they didn't need!

19. karles48

Of course! When Nobita is your president you can expect anything because money doesn't matter at all...
    I'm a big fan of VAR. Too much money and too many dreams depend on a single person who sometimes is too willing to be the protagonist...

20. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    PSG is making FFP like a joke, clown.