Football Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Discothèque, Jun 9, 2012.

1. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Who knows? It seems that it has been only a big mistake Nike made and now everybody is angry...

2. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    So Coutinho will come to Barca soon & wear no 7 as Arda will leave.

Dembele will return tonight.

3. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

What a shit finisher Morata was today :asdfgh:

Literally should have been 5-2 Chelsea.

I always meme about Lukaku being shit against top4, but my god Morata was so bad today he made me eat my words

And damn, you could just see arsenal get that goal from about 87 mins on. Its like chelsea just turned off. conte will be livid with this performance

4. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Hillarious statue of Essien
    DSoI1wYW0AAK9bz.jpg
    Persib, current club of him is owned by Erick Thohir, chairman of Inter.

5. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamuramahiro
    That's no mistake though =/ More arrogance than anything, and it's not even that completely. It's like here in the United States when the weather man forecasts snow, and students don't do their homework thinking school is going to cancelled, except the snow doesn't do much in disrupting commutes and school opens the next day.

Goals scored playing against Man United and Atleti say otherwise... btw Madrid fans, how's Benzema doing these days, karma's quite the thing huh? [hehe]

6. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

That’s what was so annoying, this season Morata has played well in almost all the big games, and completely fluffed his lines 3 times yesterday

7. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    after saw Arsenal vs Chelsea game, i think no more questioning from Madrid fans about selling Morata and keep Benzema in club :awesome:

8. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamuramahiro
    Well... from these two pairs of stats, one belongs to Morata, the other to Benzema, guess who :p

4 goals in 18 appearances
    12 goals in 26 appearances

9. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Suarez had goal drought earlier this season. Later it was explained why Suarez had difficult to score, it was because Suarez played as left winger, not his prefered position. When he is placed as central forward again, he scores often again, he's scored 10 goals in Liga so far.

With return of Dembele, it's problem for EV how he should choose formation. I'd suggest Dembele - Suarez - Messi. Dembele prefers right but he claims he can play on left. Dembele is still young, he can be groomed well.

10. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    B..but it's from 2017..let see what will happen in 2018 :p
    and Man U fans should be glad because their club choose Lukaku over Morata...oh wait

11. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamuramahiro
  12. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Deal done. £142M. Second most expensive players of all time.

Not correct time to sign him actually. He can't play on UCL this season because he's already registered by Liverpool.

13. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    another stupid mistake from Liverpool :gavel:
    is the wound from Suarez melodrama transfer already heal? they make it double with this

14. karles48

I hope you're right. However, so much money for a single player is seldom a mistake. With that money and a good eye Liverpool could change half of the team. After all, Coutinho was nobody when they signed him...

15. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Nowadays you can't change half a team with 140 million.
    Maybe they can get a new LB and RB ? hahaha

16. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamuramahiro
    They need to start with a new GK, and get rid of Mignolet, Karius, and Bogdan (screw Bogdan, kinda give him responsibility for getting Bolton relegated)
    I guess meanwhile, Coutinho is primarily for the league and Iniesta is specifically for Champions League.

Meanwhile, Usain Bolt getting a trial at Dortmund to try to get a move to Man U is quite laughable

17. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Meanwhile gap between Barça & Madrid got extended to 16 points.....

18. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    Real Madrid really need new striker, i'm done seeing Benzema on their offense
    if this rumor about Icardi to joined Real Madrid true.. well, good luck with that

19. karles48

Of course, if you want to sign Cristiano, Messi, Neymar and the rest 140 is loose change...but Dortmund paid 30 million euros for Dembélé less than two years ago, Umtiti costed 25...and Coutinho signed for 10 only a few years ago! (with 140 you could sign 14 Coutinhos, couldn't you?) So you CAN change half a team, but you need to have a very good eye. For example, Monchi (the former director of football of Sevilla) has always been famous for 'discovering' cracks like Dani Alves, Keita, Rakitic... The club bought them very cheap and sold them for a lot of money.
    If I'm not wrong, Coutinho can't play in the CE because he has already been playing with Liverpool...

20. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamuramahiro
    More like 15 mil from Rennes for Dembele... and a quarter of that 1 billion euro transfer fee or whatever is going back to them so heh...
    And people like Dembele and Coutinho didn't just develop by themselves...

What happened to the Lewandowski rumors? :p