1. Results for our 11th Annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

Football Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Discothèque, Jun 9, 2012.

1. karles48

karles48 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Arturo Vidal? Really? :blink:

2. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kawamura Mahiro
    Can you imagine what Thiago is thinking right now...

3. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Cindy Yuvia
    Twitter:
    skyx22
    If Barça wants to sign a madrid hater they can just sign me

4. karles48

He deserves it. One of the main reasons why the club chose Vidal instead is the 'new' philosophy 'those who leave, won't come back', and I totally agree with it. A lot of young promises have been leaving of lately (to the Premier, mainly) because they are in a hurry to be more important and win more money. They believe they will be able to return later to Barça like stars winning a lot of money...and costing a lot of money, but they don't care about that. Now they'll think twice if they really want to be successful here.

5. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Cindy Yuvia
    Twitter:
    skyx22
    I hope Alena & Puig will bench Vidal.

At least Barca sign him for just 30 M but Barca isn't a club for retiring. Fuck segura.

6. CrssA

CrssA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    this is barca latest midfielder according to transfermarkt.

[Oversized image removed by mod. The limit is 750x750]

in case Coutinho played as forward trio alongside Messi and Suarez and then the duo midfielder was locked by Busquets and Rakitic. do you had better option rather than Vidal ?

Gomes ? D.Suarez ? Samper ? Sergi Roberto ?

dude , its not FM. Vidal had consecutive league titles since 2011 , back to back coppa america , and confederation cup silver medal.

the problem were only his outfield behavior + some injury histories.

Football was evolving, you’ll not win any prestigious titles without big names. Klopp&Guardiola , 2 coaches which always labeled good coach for young talents, both of them already spent tons of $$ for buying “big” names.

Vidal was not the best midfielder out there , but im 100% sure he’s the best among the guys barca had excluding rakitic and busquets

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2018
  7. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Cindy Yuvia
    Twitter:
    skyx22
    Mosaad Al Dossary from Saudi Arabia just won FIFA eWorld Cup.

Any of you can become a pro in playing FIFA? I'd like to but eSport I prefer to play is Battlefront.

8. karles48

Well, he has been four months out of the game...and some time ago he crashed his Ferrari because he was drunk... And those are only two of many. I wouln't say they are unimportant things... Besides, fans here usually want players who can be some kind of example...we aren't Real Madrid, after all...

Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
  9. Sapporo

Sapporo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murashige Anna
    I admit I'm rooting for Liverpool to win the premier league.

I don't know when though. Better not be more than 10 years.

10. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Cindy Yuvia
    Twitter:
    skyx22
    Barça to have Asian tour next summer. Really hope they'll come to Indonesia. 2013 they were supposed to come but got cancelled because the schedule was too close to eid. Now they have to come to Indonesia for the reason why they have an official account in Indonesian language. Indonesia has such a big & strong fanbase of FC Barcelona.

Note: I wasn't at this even tho......
    Upper tribune wasn't allowed to be used during this event.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamada Nanami
    looks like Courtois already official to Join R Madrid...and chelsea did a panic transfer with buy Kepa Arrizabalaga

12. karles48

I red that the cession of Kovacic from Real to Chelsea might have helped in that. It's funny, both teams had already a good goalkeeper but signed another...

13. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kawamura Mahiro
    At one point in time, Everton was basically Manchester Utd's B Team.
    Now they're Barcelona's B Team with Gomes, Mina, and Digne [hehe]

14. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Cindy Yuvia
    Twitter:
    skyx22
    Lol wut Atleti fans are planning to throw toy rats to Courtois when he and his new team Madrid are playing in Metropolitano.

15. karles48

Yes, we're extremely surprised...and grateful... ;) However, I always had the theory that a player signed by teams like Barça or Madrid is seldom a bad player, so even if they weren't titular players here, they could still be good recruits for Everton...

16. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Cindy Yuvia
    Twitter:
    skyx22
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2018
  17. karles48

Who knows? However, I don't think so. Inter can't pay his release clause...and I don't think Florentino's pride would bear to lose another important player (and this time it's one of the best players of the World Cup)

18. CrssA

CrssA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    if Modric insist to leave , i think its possible.

we could afford his salaries , but nobody cant pay his release clause smh. also if the rumor about our club promise him to give long term contract at CSL after his period with inter , i think he would consider join us.

however i'm agree. this transfer was too good to be true , unless we give icardi to perez i dont think any possibility for modric joining us. but as we know perez was very good at business , i think if he sold modric its a good business since modric already 32 years old. he's gonna got almost 200m for selling 2 30++ years old player. but as hazard still likely not joining madrid , i'm kinda feel that modric wouldnt leave. this rumor probably only to make madrid raise his salary imo.

despite modric rumor, i'll probably very satisfied with inter transfer this summer. Nainggolan , Politano , Asamoah , De Vrij , Lautaro was very good signing.

possibility starting11 also combining player with peak ages (29>) or and not in raw (<25) territory.

GK : Handanovic (29>)
    DF : Vrsaljko(26);Miranda(29>);Skrniar(23);Asamoah(29)
    MF : Brozovic(27);Vecino(27);Perisic(29);Politano(26);Nainggolan(30)
    CF : Icardi(25)
    also still had : Lautaro whos had great preaseason and Stefan de Vrij in the bench. probably this is the best Inter squad after treble era :cry2:. if someway board can sign modric and swap candreva with keita balde. i believe we stood a chance to go into champions league knockout stage from pot 4 :banana:

the problem was , we cant bought any player anymore after FFP crisis which caused from moratti's era , this is also the main reason i doubt florentino would let us paid modric in the next years / 2 years.

very excited season so far for Inter fans , but if we failed again this year i believe we need to sell almost all our rated B+ > player next season :fp:

Erick Thohir... i'm very grateful for his ability to modernized Inter management after moratti's era, but i'm curious why he's still be the president despite being only the minority holders of Inter :rolleyes:

Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
  19. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Cindy Yuvia
    Twitter:
    skyx22
    Modric is more important in madrid winning UCL than Cristiano Ronaldo.

When Madrid lose any match last few season, most of them were Modric didn't play.

20. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Cindy Yuvia
    Twitter:
    skyx22
    Sorry for double posting but Honda just becomes coach of Cambodia though he's still playing as a player for Melbourne Victory in Australian league. He'll coach from distant by video chatting & he isn't paid as he's likely the major fundraiser. Cambodia is where he has investment and he owns a club there. Beside Cambodia, he also invests in USA, Austria, & Uganda. KSKGroup, a company he has shares is now owner of Tokyo Verdy.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2018