1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Football Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Discothèque, Jun 9, 2012.

1. JPN48

JPN48 Member

Oshimen:
    小栗有以
    I think England, Portugal and Netherlands can go far. But probably France is gonna win it.

2. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

That NL think get Compilated at thinks... :I ...

3. JPN48

JPN48 Member

Oshimen:
    小栗有以
    Any thoughts on Mourinho replaces Pochettino as Spurs manager?

I mean Pochettino has regularly brought Spurs to top 4 in the last 4 years and has just guided them to UCL final (their 1st ever) last season. Yes, this season is an underachievement, but it's kind of a sad thing how football goes these days, not even half bad season and you're fired without even considering what the manager has done to the club, not to mention Poch didn't even get the proper opportunity to say goodbye to his players. This also goes to Ranieri who led Leicester to win the EPL title when many actually expected them to be relegated at the beginning of that season, the very next season he was fired halfway too.

On the other hand, I can see the Chairman's point. Mourinho is a winner, he wins titles everywhere he goes to, and that's what Spurs is lacking right now. Pochettino has done brilliantly, but he hasn't won them a single title during his 5.5 years stint.

4. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

You'd better say that Mou used to win titles everywhere he went... I believe it's a mistake. Poche built a tough, successful and respected team when nobody believed in him. Now, with Mou... I won't say Spurs won't win anything, but I'm afraid they will play worse (in the eyes of the people who are expecting the team to play like the last season, at least) and the club will make itself a lot of enemies because Mou means bad blood every time he talks...

5. JPN48

JPN48 Member

Oshimen:
    小栗有以
    No, I really meant that. A title is still a title, doesn't have to be a league title or UCL title. When did Mou fail to win something? Porto, Chelsea, Inter, Real, Chelsea (again), he just won titles everywhere he goes. Even when people were saying he failed in Man Utd, he still won them titles (Community Shield, EFL Cup, Europa League). Of course, I don't argue about bad blood or anything, like he was always doomed in his 3rd season, but in terms of titles, he is still the Special One.

6. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

as long Mou get a huge budget for transfer windows he will make spurs as contender again..

7. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    NMB48 grad Kamieda Emika who now lives in Barcelona has posted a YT video of her visit to the Camp Nou for her first-ever Spanish football match, Barça vs Real Valladolid:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  8. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

I remember people saying that the Premier was better than La Liga because it was all about Barça and Real Madrid here....I guess now La Liga is better than the Premier... ;)

9. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

The spanish fuutball league has been suspended due to the coronavirus.

At the beginning it was thought that the games would be played behind closed doors, Some players Real Madrid have the coronavirus and have suspended the matches until April.

10. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

It only enough any s self at <50 but BE carefull.. with least one season influensa and it harder test...

Well... i doubt there where i am wanna pp that at that "ice kendo"...
    Although, there are also over 100 get it already... :( ...

Just :( .

11. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    The BBC is reporting that Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta has tested positive for the virus:
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51865442

The game at Brighton on Saturday has been postponed and later today the English Premier League will hold "an emergency club meeting" to discuss future fixtures.

12. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

If him not something else season or not season sick thinks there be high chance at him will just out two w ...
    how about euro 202 /Tokio 2020?

13. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    CL, EL, EPL all postponed :glare::glare::glare:

14. JPN48

JPN48 Member

Oshimen:
    小栗有以
    Euro will be postponed to 2021 and Tokyo Olympics as of now will go on as planned.

Sad thing no football perhaps in almost a month, but health always comes first. And since Euro won't be taking place this year, maybe the end of the season can be extended for a month.

15. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Some other sports are also make them postpones . Even there... well.. not in soccer but... well just " ice kendo" and some others... but it was like you said...