1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Fransisca Saraswati Puspa Dewi (Sisca)

Discussion in 'JKT48 Members' started by CherryBlossom48, Mar 19, 2014.

1. YuiNounen

YuiNounen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    good luck to her :D

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk

2. HangPC2

HangPC2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shintanaomi
    Twitter:
    HangPC2
  3. HangPC2

HangPC2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shintanaomi
    Twitter:
    HangPC2

if the video does not show watch the video here

4. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

edited

Last edited: Feb 6, 2020
  5. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Siska met the songwriter-singer Sherina Munaf at the opening Ghibli

sis k n sherina munaf.jpg

6. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

~ Happy Birthday! ~
    #KalauNyany18agus
    #SuaraSiscaEmangS18
    #SemakinBerk18ar

Sisca's birth numbers, 24 February 2000 actually are very good numbers
    Birthdate 24= 2+4=’6’: family loving
    Sun number 24+2= 26=2+6=’8’: diplomatic, luck and money

Year 2000= eastern sign dragon: strives for success
    Life path ‘1’ [all numbers summed up] = driving force to be success
    All will smooth her way in the future ~Amen

Sisca is of Javanese ethnic. The myth says Javanese people are naturally likable, perhaps because of their persuasive manners.

To become famous I suggest Sisca picks rare genre in singing like ‘Keroncong’ as we see the sole legend left is Mrs. Sundari Sekotjo. The genre mostly suits with Javanese.

Keroncong is an old music inherited by the Portuguese sailors who once attempted to reign in West Java (the original music name is 'Fado').

Last edited: Feb 26, 2018
  7. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

edit: imagehostingfailure

:approve:Sisca after the Indomusikday event March 19. She's very happy with her performing solo.
    If I'm not mistaken the guy with glowing sticks has been a die hard fan of jkt48 :approve:.

I keep giving thumbs as if attended the show but that’s bro user haris2207 the real attendee told in the general thread.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2018
  8. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Yeah I attended that gig, it was lit!

She got positive appreciation on Indomusicgram Instagram live. Some people are curious about her including why she rarely appears on medias, even some are asking how to buy theater tickets. This is so much win for her and also JKT48!

P.S I was on that pic too. ;)

Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
  9. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

In happy to hear that. It's not hard here to find singer as skilled as western pop or r&b singers.
    You're the man with moustache or the white jakcet one? hehe.

10. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Some weeks back Sisca asked fans their opinions upon her performance in theater and also asked suggestions about her singing. Some said she’s already good, another gave suggestion she better puts more soul when singing.

I spotted similar thing also happened to Sisca’s fellow singer as well as fellow Pisces Hanin Dhiya. She’s the second winner of singing competition The Rising Star Indonesia 2014 then becomes more popular after doing covers in her youtube channel. I read few comments that she’s lack of soul when singing. But to me not really. Hanin’s got awesome skill that can cover what so called ‘soul’. She can sing while playing piano too.
    Hanin recently released an album which songs I often listen in radio. Some covers and some her own songs. Hanin’s not holding back definitely wins.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2018
  11. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Not only Haruka. I can feel Sisca is happy too.

Since this is long holidays in Indonesia, women & girls are busy with cooking for the guests coming to the house.

Sisca replied to Angel’s tweet

[​IMG]
    ANGEL: Good day. Today I helped mom cooking. I swear I helped my mom guys.
    But dunno why my work always end up peeling the onions. My level never seems to up.
    I would like to help mixing the seasoning too but mom said no.
    SISCA: Same here! Mine even asked peeling onions already peeled :^^;:

The other tweets say she hates horror movies but she likes sister/nun theme and looking forward the latest horror movie "The Nun".
    Sisca said she won't close her eyes when watching it.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
  12. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

[​IMG]
    Typical Javanese look with exotic brown skin. We can see the same type in other jkt Javanese members eg. team J's Stefi and Kenkyusei Diani. When a Javanese girl pretty, they can exceed other Indonesian ethnics for example the actress Diana Pungky when she's young.

I observe the Khmers in Cambodia and Thailand, their look similar with Javanese. I read somewhere Cambodian traditional mystic/occult culture was brought by the ancient Hindu Javanese.

Many other Indonesians ethnics are sub Malays [including Balinese according to anthropologist]. Central Indonesians eg north Sulawesi are more closer to the austronesian Pinoys. While the east Indonesians are Melanesian.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2018
  13. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    There's a hypothesis that Jomon, a tribe of ancient Japan probably had Austronesian origin that makes a possibility that Japanese are closely related to Indonesian & Filipino.

Beside Jomon, there's Yaoi, another tribe of ancient Japan that is hypothesized to have Altaic origin, similar to Koreans. If this hypothesis is valid then Japanese & Koreans are more related to Kazakh, people of Kazakhstan more than Chinese.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

^ Glad you too have knowledge about anthropology. Once Japanese researchers went to South Sulawesi found the traditional boat there is identical with one found in Japan. If I can relate a singer from south Sulawesi, Lobow his face kinda similar with Japanese (not only Lobow ofc). It's long face and nose and thin eyes. I saw that kind of face when observed photos some people from Hokkaido in their facebook. Also there's Hokkaido based idol Sato Masaki of Morning Musume has that look too. Perhaps the stereotypes tough and rough (and aristocratic) traits in Japanese came from the austronesian Sulawesi blood?

and yes many Japanese's also got Han Chinese look only they're the Japanese version [I have a local chinese friend is like a twin with taka moriuchi of One Ok Rock]. Other japanese are mongols/koreans look alike and ofc many more are mix of all of them.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2018
  15. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Siska wishes Super Soldier comic made into a movie. Amen

[​IMG]

Siska is known as a big fan of superheroes movies. From her tweets talking about them I feel Siska dreams superheroes coming to save the earth.
    Siska stans for Chris Evans, the Captain America actor.

There’s a song refrain and its solo guitar part I like to loop which melodies has the feel of "resistance of the heroes". I used to imagine Iko Uwais starred in it's MV when the Raid movie was popular and the other one it suits as soundtrack of the movie Shingeki no Kyojin/ Attack on Titan.

This young Batak guy make a simpler yet interesting interpretation of the original epic lead guitar by Andri Franzi.
    His way ending it tho, awesome.

Song: “Cinta Itu Buta” by Mahadewa

Last edited: Aug 23, 2018
  16. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

So there’s a new program SUKMA on Antv channel still with the awesome host Robby Purba. It’s like examining the life/problems of a mystery guest who is a celeb or artist by five experts of tarot/card reader, an indigo, a shaman/occultist, hand signature reader and a forensic doctor. As I’m an eksprett myself :D an astro-numero freak by listening to some guest descriptions I made my own analysis. Last night I was right the guest was a Gemini, an excited woman but got some fragility and tonight I was right again. She’s an easily down person, a Pisces.

Talking about Pisces as Siska is one of them, I can point out some of female Pisces role models. There’re artists like Nirina Zubir, Marcela Zalianty, Asri Welas , Vega Darwanti, Mpok Alpa and Mpok Atiek. Pisces often have many worries but when they learn to chin up, work consistently and yield the stable results they will comfortable with life.

I'm into astrology-numerology mostly to study traits and characters. I don't suggest anyone to read any astro website and get addicted to know what will happen daily, tomorrow, week, month and year because based on my experience it's not a healthy habit. Often reduce good things should have come and paranoia what bad things will happen. I think God dislikes we're too curious with what He does next :) if you're still curious, better read the yesterday's forecast.

I remember years ago as my routine stuff I read horoscope's "monthly love forecast". It was said at the end of the month eventually you'll meet an ideal lover and have a chat with her. Then in a very morning day I went out to big city. I sat in a bench to wait for a bus. A while later there's a woman about over 50 years old came and sitting next to me. She brought lots of vegetables to sell in traditional market. She started a conversation asking why the bus to the city hadn't passed until minutes long. Since my mind was occupied with the zodiac prediction and expecting a cute girl I became lazy responding. Returning home near evening, there's no sign of any younger woman to encounter. So it was the sole middle aged vegetable seller apparently :XD:. I'm telling a true. Not made it up.

[​IMG]
    14 years old Siska with Gracia

Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
  17. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Lately Sisca likes to claim she's the Queen of Wakanda :)
    [​IMG]
    I approve it actually. In Hollywood movie sometimes there’s role of particular race is played by physically similar ethnic and often the result is more interesting eg. a Spanish played by Portuguese, a Chinese played by Japanese etc. Why not Sisca with exotic complexion plays as a Wakandan in the next Black Panther flick.
    But I prefer Princess of Wakanda since Sisca is still very young

18. HangPC2

HangPC2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shintanaomi
    Twitter:
    HangPC2

19. sridhodhewe

sridhodhewe Kenkyuusei

She made the list for the SSK yesterday. Hopefully she can reach Senbatsu level :)

20. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Siska is like Desy’s protégé. They've been close pal too. Lately from her photos I noticed Siska's hair looks better thanks to special treatment. I think Desy must be taught her the hair care.
    [​IMG]
    Siska with Rona and Teh Kotak (tea in pack) rasa Lemon, one of its nu flavors. Looks very cool & fresh for this dry afternoon.