1. We have new admins and are making big plans for 2019 and beyond. Please read the state of the forum here and support if you can!

Freya Jayawardana (Freya)

Discussion in 'JKT48 Kenkyuusei' started by Nabilott, Apr 12, 2019.

1. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]
    Birth Name: Freyana Shifa Jayawardana
    Other Name: Freya Jayawardana
    Nickname: Freya
    Birthdate: February 13, 2006
    Horoscope: Aquarius
    Eastern sign: Dog

Birthplace: Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia
    Blood type: B
    Nationality: Indonesian
    Height: 154cm
    Agency: dentsuXentertainment
    Group: JKT48

https://www.jkt48.com/member/detail/id/214?lang=id

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
  2. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]
    Typical of our classmate in middle school times. Last name bears family name in Sanskrit. If any Indonesian folk with sanskrit name it tells they're (commonly) of Javanese, Sundanese or Balinese ethnic background.
    ~Starsign Aquarius, a friend of everyone. One of distinct quality of aquarius people is when they're into literature or writing world, her/his words have natural charisma/magnetism, also when they speak. Recently I know the fit term is "rivet".

3. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

... Happy Freyaday ...
    [​IMG]

4. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]
    Freya bought a traditional dish “kue putu” from street vendor she long time she . Been a while not eating that thing too. We have to be cautious, eventho the kue putu seem to have warmed but inside, the liquid brown sugar is still very hot. Instead of sweet delicious you’ll be swallowing a piece of hot lava xd.
    I like she also took a photo the seller’s cart aka gerobak with the mold tools.

5. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]
    Freya is a funny girl. She put on her sweater hoodie and did some little working the head pose to hide unwanted hoodie part and it just enuff makes she looks like wearing a hijab. It’s her smile make it really look like hijab cuties out there and our eyes forgot about the hoodie fact :)
    In this fasting month it’s common folks are posting photos greeting others with religious dress.

6. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

~Namaste~
    [​IMG]
    Chibi cute Freya with Indian traditional dress complete with bindi sign

Yesterday the PM of India Mr. Modi was the first foreign state leader who congratulated the Indonesian presidential election winner.

7. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Freya here resembles circa 2012-2013's Sayashi Riho of Morning Musume (now ex). I think she wud look cool as Riho singing /perform the song One Two Three. Fre said the photos ‘re from a while ago.

[​IMG]

I notice her eyes are attractive too
    [​IMG]

8. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Even kyla said she likes staring at freya's face. People here would call it "berwajah simpatik"/sympathetic look.
    As i once said in previous post freya is type of middle school classmate whose charm i still remember. I got another one, she would usually be the center girl in the flag raiser team in each monday ceremony :)
    Dont forget gen7mate Rifa absolutely a cutie here.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    "ace" sayashi riho look alike (again) with genmate aurel mayori

9. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

your local enchanting Aquarius girl
    [​IMG]