Fujimoto Fuyuka (Fuyu)

Discussion in 'SKE48 Kenkyuusei' started by EinhanderX, Jan 1, 2019.

1. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

upload_2019-1-1_2-45-32.png
    藤本冬香
    FUJIMOTO
    FUYUKA
    Nickname
    : Fuyu
    Gen: 9th
    Birth date: April 3, 1998
    Blood type: A
    Hometown: Hiroshima
    Height: 158 cm
    Member color: Pink, white.
    Hobbies: Touching animals, listening to music, watching movies
    Special skill: Memorize the circumference ratio by heart, imitating goldfish's face, draw strange pictures
    Future dream: To be a senbatsu member of SKE48, duet with Suda Akari
    Favorite food: Strawberry, warm udon
    Favorite word: Dream
    A word message: Although my dance and singing are inexperienced and full of things that I do not understand, but I will do my best to shine on the stage so please give me best regards. I want to know various things about Nagoya as soon as possible. Thank you.

2. David61

David61 Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
  3. Riina

Riina Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Twitter:
    48Riina
    I went to see SKE's Te wo Tsunaginagara stage yesterday and Fuyuppi was one of the members in the stage. I must admit I haven't paid her much attention before, but she really caught my eye yesterday. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She's a lot prettier in person than in the profile photo, and the fact that she fixed her teeth helps too. Her performance was really good, I loved her expressions and how she could do both cute and cool songs so well. Will definitely be paying more attention to her from now on.

Anyone know anything about her? I did some searching on Twitter etc. but the info about her seems to be very limited, I guess she is one of the less popular girls in 9th gen which is really unfortunate cause she was so good yesterday and really pretty in person too.

• Like Like x 1
  4. lionel90

lionel90 Upcoming Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    SKE48 no let's Stay Home

• Like Like x 1