1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Fujino Kokoha (Kokoha)

Discussion in 'HKT48 Kenkyuusei' started by lionel90, May 16, 2022.

1. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    fujino-kokoha-2022.jpg

Name:
    Fujino Kokoha (藤野 心葉)
    Nickname: Kokoha (ここは)
    Birth: 2008/05/25
    Hobby: Looking for clothes, watching videos, reading comics
    Skill: Baking and mathematics
    Charm point: white-coloured skin

Joined HKT48 on 22/05/07 as 6th generation kenkyusei

2. Mana

Mana Under Girls

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Kokoha's new profile picture!! <3

001.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  4. daanchuuu

daanchuuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fujino Kokoha
    A bit more trivia about Fujicoco:
    • she is very good at maths, shown during 6ki TV segment where she did multiplications in her head very fast (the moment is timestamped here:

if the video does not show watch the video here)
      (idk how to put timestamps, so the moment is at ~9:23, please check it out!)
    • she owns a cat named kotarou, who is known to be a very energetic and extremely playful cat [​IMG](I have attached a picture she posted on twitter)
    • she is the manager of HKT48's fried rice club and is by other members sometimes referred to as "buchou" (部長, manager) for that reason. Usually (although this is not the case every week) they make fried rice on showroom on wednesdays, so make sure to tune in and watch her make fried rice, at times with a twist regarding the ingredients [hehe]

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. daanchuuu

daanchuuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fujino Kokoha
    Also interesting, she appears in this video with kokoppe and kurina, where they play a card game!

if the video does not show watch the video here

Basically, kokoppe really likes kurina, whereas fujicoco doesnt really vibe with her too much [hehe]:whistle:

• Like Like x 2
  6. daanchuuu

daanchuuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fujino Kokoha
    I'd like to show everyone this SR recording, which was the 365 consecutive days anniversary stream she did :ome:

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Fujicoco still streams every day, and her streams are usually very relaxed and chill, which I personally like!
    In the anniversary stream she decorated a cake with cream and fruits :drool: She also puts some buiscits on top with the numbers "365" :cute:
    At about ~54:30 Gucchi (Eguchi Kokoha) and Saachan (Morisaki Saaya) join the livestream, coming straight from that days theater performance (Koko ni Datte Tenshi wa Iru, KIV stage from 21st Aug. 2023, Saachan appearing as a KKS still, Gucchi already as a KIV member), hence their more chill outfits [hehe]
    My favorite parts: at 55:35, Fujicoco grabs Saachans hand, and she keeps holding it for 3 minutes without letting go XD, and at 57:48, Fujicoco's laugh :cute: it's simply too cute for me [hehe]
    I highly recommend watching this SR recording, but also her daily SR streams, maybe you guys will also vibe with her, she has some rather funny moments at times :D

• Like Like x 2
  7. daanchuuu

daanchuuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fujino Kokoha
    I had my first online talk with Fujicoco this weekend :inlove: and I wanted to summarize my thoughts here:
    Right off the bat before I say anything - I truly recommend getting her tickets!<3 My opinion might be biased, but she is a really cute girl and I had a fun time talking with her even though my japanese is not the best as of now! [hehe]
    First things first, you can tell she was kinda nervous as she has not done a lot of HS compared to other members of course, similar like the other kenkyuusei in HKT (this single is actually also the first time that she has in-person event slots available!).[hehe] She giggled and laughed a lot, I thought it was very cute to see her in this shy kind of state compared to her usual tsundere-esque demeanor :inlove:
    I asked her a some questions and some fun facts (at least it was cool for me to find out hehe ;)) were:
    • She said its fine to use either Fujicoco or just Kokoha to address her, essentially all is fine for her :cute:
    • Her favorite song from the KiboTsubo stage among others is No Can (ノーカン):omfg:
    She moreover seemed very happy when I told her that KiboTsubo is/was ( :cry: ) my favorite HKT stage, and I even got to exchange some hand hearts <3 when I told her she is my Kami Oshimen :cute:
    Also, we played a round of janken which was very funny XD I picked scissors and she picked paper, which she reacted to with a "あー負けちゃった” (ah! I LOST XD) [hehe]
    Overall I'm totally hyped to finally have talked to her and it was super fun! I have attached the outfits she wore on the two days taken from twitter posts she made after the talks. Day 1 was the pink outfit, day 2 was the grey/black one. Super cute :^O^:

5351677.jpg 5351678.jpg GDxjig5bUAALxr9.jpg GDxjig6bYAAyWzS.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  8. daanchuuu

daanchuuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fujino Kokoha
    Fujicoco was promoted today (7th April 2024) at HKTs Hop Step Jump evening concert to Team H!! Congratulations! :ome:

She will start team H activities on 1st of May!

Akichan as the team H captain, posted a picture with her on her twitter!
    GKkDv9obIAA_mTj.jpg

She made a post about it on her twitter today!
    GKmOHEmawAADsp_.jpg

Last edited: Apr 9, 2024
    • Like Like x 1
  9. daanchuuu

daanchuuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fujino Kokoha
    Also a bit late, but better late than never:
    Fujicoco graduated from Junior High School last month, and started High School this month in april :ome:
    She posted a pic (with her old uniform peeking through the top of her jacket I think hehe) and her graduation certificate (?). She looks so cute :cute:

GIdIq0zasAAoXQn.jpg GIdIq0zaIAAMvuc.jpg

Congratulations Fujicoco! :approve: