Fujiyoshi Karin (Karin) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Members' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

Happy 20th birthday to Karin-chan! <3:ome:

Karin-centered songs were my favorites in the previous singles, with Plastic Regret being my personal favorite. Despite how things turned out for the upcoming single - I believe she'll bounce back stronger and will be back in the thick of things.

• Like Like x 4
  2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I'm late to the party, but I wish Karin a happy birthday and an excellent year. If she is as full a person as I think she is, she will make this first year of her adult life one to remember.

Chinese Karin fans have posted this tribute online. Click link for full album. Here are the front and back covers of the album, which is a collection of tributes from Chinese fans. The covers are written in Japanese (click to enlarge), the tributes inside in Japanese, mostly with Chinese translations:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

In his restaurant's twitter, her father posted the top pic, of the album at the restaurant (I believe). He also posts pics of gifts for her from people in Japan and Taiwan. He says that seeing the gifts, her birthday was the first time he had wept in 30 years. He says in his Twitter that she was born in a difficult time when he was unemployed and only working part-time, and he feels so happy -- and a bit lonely -- to see her growing up and becoming an adult. He says again that she was an uncommunicative girl, and he was so happy when she told him there was something she wanted to do, to become an idol.

Karin herself, in her blog has posted this:

[​IMG]

I've turned 20

All your congratulations
    Make me truly happy

Thank you very much
    For loving me

谢谢你爱我 ︎☺︎ ["Thank you for loving me" in Chinese.]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 31, 2021
    • Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 13, 2021
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  4. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

if the video does not show watch the video here
    IMG_20210921_122947.jpg IMG_20210921_205500.jpg IMG_20210919_233627.jpg these are the first selfie reikarin

BIG NEWS. sakura got unit song and karin participate in the unit song with koba and endo. Congratulations

https://twitter.com/sakuzakacentral/status/1440483691843637250?s=19.
    [3rd Single News]

The remaining tracklist and lineup for "Nagaredama" has been revealed!

- Sonia (ソニア): BACKS Members
    - Jamaica Beer (ジャマイカビール): Kobayashi, Endo, Fujiyoshi
    - On my way: Inoue, Matsuda duet
    - Utsukushiki Nervous (美しきNervous): Title Track Members

Last edited: Sep 22, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Nice pics! I don't know which is the best one. Karin looks very pretty in both
    not sure what's Tsucchi doing there but whatever, he looks like the proud not so cool uncle [hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  6. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

Q are you any closer to becoming having mutual feeling with karin-chan?
    kira: i'm just one step away from it. the other day there was was a day where i didn't really talk to her, and about 5pm i approached her...

kira: i think that if she's the type where if chase her away too much, she'll reject you. so i think it's best to take a step back and look at the situation. when she's looking like she want me, i would talk a lot. she'd be happy and drawn again hehehe

https://twitter.com/toomuchidea/status/1443536046814220299?s=19

https://twitter.com/foxtrotal/status/1443483573067993093?s=19

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my CPH2121 using Tapatalk.

https://twitter.com/BUBKA_henshuubu/status/1443534452575981571?s=19

https://twitter.com/sakurazaka46/status/1443567310246068225?s=19

Last edited: Sep 30, 2021
    • Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    The 4th one is my fave, it looks like it could be the scene from a drama
    Really nice set of pics :chuffed:

8. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

I wish karin would learn acting and brush her skill . She really would love to try acting

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I agree wholeheartedly about Karin getting a chance to act. I think she communicates emotion so well in performance, e.g., the last part of Guuzen no Kotae MV, both in the song and in the little dramatic bit at the end (where my avatar comes from).

She was featured a few days ago in a performance on a CDTV special of a dance-unit of third-liners (lol). I posted it in the Nagaredama thread.

Also in that post is a link to the audio of a unit song by Karin, Yui and Hikari that sounds good and seems to me to give lots of space for good dance: "Jamaica Beer."

10. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

12. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

karin prank calling yuuka
    "um sorry, i dyed my hair blonde without permission. my manager told me to apologize to the captain for it... i dyed my hair yesterday night after we met."

yu: that shocked me
    ka: is that okay?
    yu: i thought it was too soon for you... wait this is not a lie, right?
    ka: no, it's true
    yu: ah that's too bad. i preferred your black hair. i'll look forward to it

yuuka keep suspecting LOL

https://twitter.com/toomuchidea/status/1452248744162902016?t=UyXH_RC08rPK_Da99Q8b-g&s=19

https://twitter.com/toomuchidea/status/1452685186974433281?t=LCUnqQF7uU9EtQDQw4Nmnw&s=19

Sent from my CPH2121 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Really like her blue sweater outfit. Where were the pictures taken ?

14. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Really enjoyed her performance at the Saitama live. I've never seen Karin-chan in such high spirits, smiling and going all out. I get this feeling that dropping out of Saku8 in a way has helped her to become more expressive and assertive when centering.

15. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. juniorbeho

juniorbeho Kenkyuusei

I was watching some old KeyaKake eps and remembered that when Karin was first introduced on the show, she had a beauty mark on the left side of her nose that looks to have been removed some time. Anyone know when this happened? Or is it still there and she's covering it up with makeup?

17. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

It seems it was removed.

18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Great reaction to Karin centering Dead End in Backs Live day 2. The performance ended up trending (#19) -- on Yahoo, I guess. Great emotion, people said.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  19. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    It was an incredible performance! I rest assured if Run is off out for whatever reason, Karin's dead end will still give me the same euphoria and power ups that Run brings to the table! Karin is long overdue a cool center song, I hope 4th single brings her back into a center position, or at least another cool unit!

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

IMG_20220110_012505.jpg IMG_20220110_012503.jpg IMG_20220110_012503.jpg IMG_20220110_203150.jpg IMG_20220110_012503.jpg IMG_20220110_203148.jpg poor karin . Two times fail last night.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1