1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Fujizono Rei (Reichan) / Team 8

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Aka, Oct 20, 2018.

1. Doraleous

Doraleous Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsuoka Hana
    ^Imma let you finish but Mitomo Mashiro is the cuter one.

2. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    :cool:

if the video does not show watch the video here

3. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    What is that thumbnail supposed to mean?!

4. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
  5. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
  6. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Xitabata.

=========================================================================================================
    https://www.yomiuri.co.jp/team8/kagoshima/20200330-OYT8T50036
    [​IMG]
    .............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    https://twitter.com/yomi_team8/status/1244591897256939524
    [​IMG]

7. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
  8. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Oh my God, she can build spaceships!

9. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    • Like Like x 1
  10. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    • ah, not gonna participate in the SR event. Wants to understandably focus on school start as she enters high school. But also wants to do some (more) naraigoto (the outside of school learning).
    • She wanted to start playing harp (?!) but was told not to since her arms are short.
    • She wants to continue learning golf (2-3x a week).
    • She wants to continue attending voice lessons (2x a week; she feels a bit awkward to mention that since there might be those people who think like BUT YOU STILL SUCK KEKW. But iirc she was pretty decent in the singing competitions?)
    • She wants to learn how to rap (!). Through the voice teacher she visits, she already found some teacher who isn't really a pro rapper or anything but at least to teach her the basics and then she would continue with some respected teacher (who is a pro rapper or something I guess). "Rap is really cool isn't it? Like in kpop they have those rap breaks and stuff, well in AKB not really... but still I think it's fun!"
    • She wants to continue attending dance lessons in Kagoshima - but she has to say she attended them only "sometimes" and lately she couldn't at all.
    • Actually that's how it was with golf and vocal training as well, she didn't attend regularly but just arranged lessons with the teachers when they had time.
    • DAMN! She is not sure she will be able to continue mainichi idol when she becomes busy with school and the other things.
    • *awkward smiles and movements as she spoke her heart out*
    • some more random stuff: Her grandma's dog is older than her. And Hidaaya's dog is the same age/older than her. And she's wearing the same t-shirt because she's stuck in grandma's house and cannot leave because of the new rules. Then smoothly continues about how dangerous the situation is and how only 1-2 weeks ago she was in Tokyo (great person to make a grandma stay with). "Don't go out! It's dangerous out there!" And she says she's really good at shooting 3 point shots because she once practiced every morning 30-50 shots for a whole month. "I look better without bangs, no? But it's quite awkward with the twintails, no?" YES, NO

https://7gogo.jp/fujizono-rei/15099
    https://7gogo.jp/fujizono-rei/15101
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  11. qpet

qpet Future Girls

• ah, not gonna participate in the SR event. Wants to understandably focus on school start as she enters high school. But also wants to do some (more) naraigoto (the outside of school learning). - Quarantine solves everything
    • She wanted to start playing harp (?!) but was told not to since her arms are short. - just buy extensions 4head
    • She wants to continue learning golf (2-3x a week). - I'm looking forward to it
    • She wants to continue attending voice lessons (2x a week; she feels a bit awkward to mention that since there might be those people who think like BUT YOU STILL SUCK KEKW. But iirc she was pretty decent in the singing competitions?) - she was?
    • She wants to learn how to rap (!). Through the voice teacher she visits, she already found some teacher who isn't really a pro rapper or anything but at least to teach her the basics and then she would continue with some respected teacher (who is a pro rapper or something I guess). "Rap is really cool isn't it? Like in kpop they have those rap breaks and stuff, well in AKB not really... but still I think it's fun!" - dropped.
    • She wants to continue attending dance lessons in Kagoshima - but she has to say she attended them only "sometimes" and lately she couldn't at all. - lazy, I like that
    • Actually that's how it was with golf and vocal training as well, she didn't attend regularly but just arranged lessons with the teachers when they had time. - ^
    • DAMN! She is not sure she will be able to continue mainichi idol when she becomes busy with school and the other things. - just do golf showroom, looking forward to it
    • *awkward smiles and movements as she spoke her heart out* - :blush:
    • some more random stuff: Her grandma's dog is older than her. And Hidaaya's dog is the same age/older than her. And she's wearing the same t-shirt because she's stuck in grandma's house and cannot leave because of the new rules. Then smoothly continues about how dangerous the situation is and how only 1-2 weeks ago she was in Tokyo (great person to make a grandma stay with).- lol "Don't go out! It's dangerous out there!" And she says she's really good at shooting 3 point shots because she once practiced every morning 30-50 shots for a whole month. - starting the day with shots, savage. "I look better without bangs, no? But it's quite awkward with the twintails, no?" YES, NO

12. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    that's what the experts said:
    but I probably haven't heard her since
    your dumb
    that hairstyle is so good. And without the bangs and with it being curled you don't even need colour to spice it up, the black&white t-shirt fits greatly as well.

13. qpet

qpet Future Girls

I must have skipped reading this post because it started with something nonsense about Yoko's voice. And a page later you asked where you can listen to Noepii's singing, so your opinion is invalid.
    you can tell she had plenty of time preparing this look. and the twintails are not even awkward since she's younger than Hidaritomo's dog

14. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    you missed what was to be the last time I praised Nonnon
    I'm still waiting for an answer
    they would be awkward on Hidaritomo's dog for sure

15. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    well scratch that one
    https://7gogo.jp/fujizono-rei/15128
    https://moviestat.7gogo.jp/output/J_az9vabaaF9GtN76wEuUm==/hq/HRqVm3saYUOqQwDnEHGv9qeV.mp4

...or not?
    https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1246347915091521537/pu/vid/360x640/sAosQxzKRYE2kDVe.mp4

if Nagi cannot beat the corona then Reichama has to...
    https://twitter.com/Meronp15P/status/1246275642171068416

I wonder if her Zara t-shirt is also made in Portugal like mine

16. qpet

qpet Future Girls

back at grandma's..?
    it's because of the electro acupuncture thing:D
    Japan has already found several cures, nice
    I wonder if the color is the same :twisted:

17. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen: