1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Fukagawa Maiko (Maikomu) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. NakoChan

NakoChan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    And that's so sad.
    Wish she'll be able to shine more.

2. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    Her gugutasu post regarding the 4th single senbatsu:
    https://plus.google.com/110723563001146503636/posts/fUp7LuBGf84

It's painful to read this. How it was bitter about not being chosen to be senbatsu but even more bitter because she realized she wouldn't have been picked either way. How it was bitter as she witnessed her juniors surpassed her in popularity and she questioned herself why.

I'm not good at translating so I hope anyone will actually translate this post because it's an insight of what those who have never been senbatsu feel all this time.

3. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

It must be hard on her. She was the very last 1st gen to get promoted and she isn't getting much more than before. :(

She's still young though. We might have a Shiroma Miru right here, where people don't notice her yet but she'll get all eyes on her when she grows up to be a beautiful young lady in a couple of years.

I just hope she doesn't give up!

4. NakoChan

NakoChan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    If someone will translate it, I'll be thankful forever. Maikomu is one of my top favorite members, and even if not I think every HKT fan have to feel bad for the girl, she is huge talent but not popular, last to be promoted etc etc. But well, now she gets some nice KIV things, her position in Team songs is not as bad, and she is undering Arashi, Hatsukoi, Lockaroomboy and I think she undered Candy as well? She is getting more attention but still...
    Really feel bad, girls like Riinu who isn't much more popular then Maikomu got things like Wink Wa Senkai, but I don't think Maikomu will ever get it... Her position in Team KIV's song is amazingly bad, etc... Have nothing to do but feel sorry for her.
    Ganbatte Maikomu <3

5. moonlit

moonlit Member

^The thing about Maikomu, when I watched early Hakata Legend when she subbed? I felt no surprise that she was not chosen for Shonichi or Team H, because in my opinion, she was the worst dancer among first gen.
    She has however progressed immensely since then and watching KIV stage, she shines brightly.
    It's sad, that the janken-sister group B-side opportunity might no longer be open this year, since we all saw that the management was willing to give a chance to other less popular members there last year,
    I hope someone translates the entry.
    It is true that she's young, so she shouldn't give up. She has come very far from how she started out.

6. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    She hasn't given up after oita concert, it's impossible to give up after the 4th single

oita concert was basically 3rd gen being promoted before her, a first gen. Can't be worse than this.

7. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

You mean 2nd gen? NakoMiku were the first 3rd gens (and only) to be promoted, IIRC.

8. moonlit

moonlit Member

weren't NakoMiku promoted at the Shuffle Matsuri? Not during Oita HKT shuffle?
    Anyway, Maikomu stay strong! Let use theater and anything that comes! Motivate your fans to vote in lotte campaign!

9. NakoChan

NakoChan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    Yep NakoMiku were promoted at the shuffle matsuri.

Now she's a really good dancer and her voice is amazing, for me she's much better then everyone when it comes to Arashi, she us really amazing *~* her centre of Arashi was really one of the best things I've saw so far.
    As for Pajama Drive, she is super cute in Tenshi No Shippo, really adorable and kawaii. Her position in the team songs in good as well, I know in one of her positions (one of the original members position she's doing) she has like 80% of shonichi when she's in the middle of 2nd row.

10. rockyrex31

rockyrex31 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    hakatayossha
  11. moonlit

moonlit Member

@NakoChan
    she was in all the episodes of the first Hakata Hyakktuten(? never actually remember how to spell that) she also was in some early Odekake episodes.
    Her variety presence was as good as non-existent.
    I like her, I think she's a cutie and deserves another shot at variety, but alas she had some shots at it in the beginning and she couldn't grab enough attention, so they gave other girls the chance
    She also wasn't exactly good at MCing either and neither was her dancing originally. She improved by heaps. Her singing is great.
    Like Mashiro in Team H is an amazing dancer, but had a huge confidence problem in the beginning, so she missed some chances.
    Once the new gens come its hard to get out of that hole.

12. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

^ She collpased/fell down and was taken to the hospital. Hoping she is ok.

13. pinkfluffballs

pinkfluffballs Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabe mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy
    I really hope she's fine.

14. cennezu

cennezu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    qianbeiting
    Twitter:
    iamtaruchin
    Hoping she's all right ;;

15. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2015
  16. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Member of The Institute for Miyazawa Sae Worship
    Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    I hope she gets better

17. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

she wrote in her G+, that she is alright now. she didn't write, why she collapsed, though.

18. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Member of The Institute for Miyazawa Sae Worship
    Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    Exsaustion more then likely

19. The Pum

The Pum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna