1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Fukui Karen (Karenren)

Discussion in 'Team KIV' started by lionel90, May 16, 2022.

1. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    fukui-karen-2022.jpg

Name:
    Fukui Karen (福井 可憐)
    Nickname: Karenren (かれんれん)
    Birth: 2006/12/04
    Hobby: Fashion research, reading manga, listening to animation and music, games
    Skill: Massage, abacus, dance, isolation
    Charm point: Small hands, small stature but long legs

Joined HKT48 on 22/05/07 as 6th generation kenkyusei

2. Taisuke

Taisuke Kenkyuusei

The amazing thing about her is that she appeared in "Seifuku no Me" just three and a half months after her debut.
    with Kokoha (same hometown)
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Taisuke

Taisuke Kenkyuusei

Karenren and Kokoha(Egucchan) joined LitCharm.
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Some pictures of Karen from Twitter! https://twitter.com/karenren_291

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg

I like her, she's one of my favorites in 6th gen! She's very laid-back. lol
    also, she posts good pictures on her Twitter and she has nice fashion <3

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Karenren singing "Tada Kimi ni Hare" by Yorushika!
    Nice song and she did well, her voice sounds good <3
    Btw she has a pretty side-profile. ^^

if the video does not show watch the video here

6. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Karen's new profile picture!! <3

001.jpg

7. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Before joining HKT, Karen was in a group together with Eguchan, and AKB's Yamaguchi Yui; I always thought that it was just a dancing group, however, they actually had a song and MV! This was uploaded on YouTube back in 2021. The song is called "Koisuru Dolphin Jump". Karen looks really cute in this ^^ She looks so young there, but she was already very stylish lol.

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg

You can also see her quite often in the dancing scenes, she often centers with Yuichi!

8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Karen appeared in one of the episodes of HKT's YouTube show "HKT48 no Fukuoka Satsuei Chuu", together with Aki! They both visited different tourist attractions in Keichiku. During the intro, they were standing in front of a giant chair and table, and Aki said that she would want to take a picture standing on that giant chair but she was wondering how they could take it, Karen said they could take it with a "crone", Aki corrected her and said "you mean drone" XD Karen's embarassed reaction was cute, she hugged Aki, haha.

First, they visited a mansion. They looked at the different rooms and the view outside, the garden was really pretty! *-* They also got to drink tea! Karen said that the scenery makes her feel peaceful. Next, they went to an orchard, they were introduced to the place and then they got to eat a parfait! Karen got one with grapes and Aki one with figs. Lastly they went to see some rehearsal for Kagura (a japanese ritual ceremonial dance). They got to see a man doing a "rice dance", he's holding two plates with rice grains in it, and he turns in circle and slowly moves the plates vertically but the rice doesn't fall (it's like the same thing as when turning in circle while holding buckets of water horizontally and the water doesn't move). So they told Karen and Aki that they will try the same thing, Karen did it first and she did it very well! Aki went next and some of the rice fell XD But she did ok in the end. so Karen was the winner, of course lol. which means, Aki got the punishment in the end! Usually they do some fun random imitations as punishment, but not this time, instead they brought some very spicy food and Aki had to eat it ^^

The second video (the short) is another version of them eating their parfait, Aki did it while acting overly cute, then Karen asked her why she's different than usual, Aki didn't answer and just ate some of Karen's parfait as well lol Karen had a cute reaction <3 The end of the video is very cute ^^

• Like Like x 1
  9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

• Like Like x 1
  10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I was looking at who Karen follows on IG and I saw that it's pretty much all HKT members and HKT graduates, but also...

- She follows Yuichi (AKB 18th gen) <3 They used to be in the same group before joining 48G, along with Eguchan! (I talked about it a few posts above) and Yuichi followed her back! ^^
    - She follows Tomochin! This seems to be the only person she follows who isn't directly linked to her (not HKT and not in the same group as her before). I found it interesting and funny, because I actually always thought that Karen kinda gives me the feeling of being like Tomochin (I also have this feeling from Yuichi btw haha). Karen is also good with fashion, good with dancing, and her attitude and personality remind me of Tomochin, I talked about it when I watched the KKS stage at the end of last year ^^ so it's funny that she actually likes her! lol

• Like Like x 1