1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Fukuoka Seina (Seichan)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Palioxis

Palioxis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Looking at the member list though, you kinda feel like she'll be right at the back... there're just too many pushed members ^^;;

This is going to be a super cute song though.

2. Jazzichi_48

Jazzichi_48 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Hey guys! I'm selling votes again this year and I have discounted votes especially for Seichan! She's had a lot of push this year and I really want to see her rank well. They are all $7 right now but will go up to $8 for other members after April. (They wont go up for Seichan) Let's get Seichan to rank in! http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/selling-ssk-votes-7-8.19098/

3. miraise

miraise Kenkyuusei

image.jpeg image.jpeg
    seichan went on a date with namahamu ~ she uploaded a pic on G+, but these are from namahamu's twitter

Last edited: Apr 29, 2017
  4. Palioxis

Palioxis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
  5. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Instagram is going to be such a great tool for her because she's one of the more fashionable idols. Twitter can be filled with vicious trolls and it's harder for them to get noticed in IG lol

6. Palioxis

Palioxis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    I can't wait for her Instagram lives :>

If she can figure it out ( ̄▽ ̄)

7. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    is there a reason she can't use twitter?

8. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

It is probably AKB management adhering to the twitter app rating (either that or the management simply put their own age restriction), which I believe is 17 or older. Hiwatan immediately tweeting again after she turned 17, so you need to wait until August to see Seichan tweets.

9. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Seichan is so fashionable! Looking forward to see more Instagram posts from her, and it's great to have an alternative to social media despite Twitter's age restriction.

10. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Seichan's SSK2017 poster.

SeichanSSK2017poster.JPG

Source

Get her ranked folks. It is time.

11. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Seichan's 2017 SSK Appeal Video

if the video does not show watch the video here

12. miraise

miraise Kenkyuusei

I just watched a reupload, can someone tell me the gist of what she's saying? my Japanese is weak and I get the simple things (undergirls goal, wearing her center outfit) but I still feel like I'm missing out ㅠㅠ

13. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    @miraise

"My goal for this year's SSK is undergirls. The reason beings that I turn 17, meaning that I won't be fresh forever. I really think this year is the year to make things happen. The costume I'm wearing right now is the one from the coupling song on High Tension, Osaekirenai Shoudou, for which I was chosen as center, and which came in at no.25 during RH. Thank you very much for that. In the way got a lot of chances last year, I want to grab them again this year together with everyone. Thank you for your support."

Her poster says so much as: "I want to get fired up, I want to run further."

I agree with her that this is her year. Seichan has been my AKB favorite since I first saw this photo in mid-2014:
    664ed0d3.jpg
    From then on I followed her, and usually she was in the back. Started checking her G+ and saw that she had really odd and funny interactions in the comments of her post, with either herself or people like Ichikawa Manami. Often went over 100 comments I had to translate lol:
    Reading my old posts (with dead links RIP) I realise how much stuff she has gotten this year, it's really been amazing for her. Back then an AnDare was already amazing lol.

I'll be voting for her this year, I really think she'll make it.

In related news:
    She had a big interview in the AKB newspaper.
    DAMQIZRU0AQX7nx.jpg
    Went to Okinawa with Mion, Megu and Team 8 Okinawa rep Ranri to promo the SSK there.
    DAHuu2hXcAEXg_H.jpg
    And she'll be going back to Okinawa on the 28th to do a live and talkshow thing
    DAQHe46U0AAtkbp.jpg
    Her bit in the guide
    DADr7yrXYAELiIo.jpg

14. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Not really I think. You have some members that do get help, or even their big boost of fans from it.
    But if you know some of them (like Tanaka Yuka from HKT), you can probably see Seichan is not the same.
    It'll be more something that comes with the increased popularity, rather than vice-versa.

What I do think might help is just some good photoshoots, more than what everyone thinks about when they hear gravure.
    I always thought she had a good expression and face for serious and 'cool' shoots.
    Maybe something fashionable or artsy, think about her insta.
    And as most people know her as a cute smiley type I think some of those can turn some heads.
    Like an atmospheric shoot in UTB or something.

Take some examples from her first ever Boku no Taiyou performance that happened today:
    DAQsEf8VoAA9aQN.jpg DAQAtwdVoAElgec.jpg DAQ3H1tVoAQGEVd.jpg DARjNxtUIAQ9k24.jpg

15. miraise

miraise Kenkyuusei

@DeJure

Thank you SO much for that, honestly!! Seichan's my oshi but because I don't know Japanese I always have to ask my friends to tell me what's going on with her. The translation was more than I could ever ask for ㅠㅠ I was having trouble looking for her scan from the guidebook too.

I really think this will be Seichan's year too. I haven't followed her for long, about early 2016? But even in that time frame she got to center a song, make the janken senbatsu, got a gravy offer with Komi and Ami.. I think she'll definitely rank but I'm not sure if she'll make the jump Komi did last year.

16. miraise

miraise Kenkyuusei

Seichan cried in her Showroom today asking for votes ㅠㅠ She's so desperate to rank, I hope to god she makes it

17. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    well that worked for Komiharu so good luck :XD:

18. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    She looks like a younger and prettier version of Yuihan.

19. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i always thought she looked a mix of Yuihan and Acchan

20. AXWELL

AXWELL Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    paruru next gen