1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Fukuoka Seina (Seichan)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    Seina is one of my favorite kenkyuusei right now! She's so cute and charming. I love her energy too! :)

2. alkanon

alkanon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukuokaseina
    Twitter:
    _alkanon
    IDK, while the other's hearts are being captured by Naanya and/or Mion, I'm being caught by these little, energetic, innocent, and cute girl.
    Actually it all began when I watch Team K LOD (I forgot which date) when Sayaka said that Seina is her KKS Oshi. Then I began watching KKS LOD and voila! I get caught by her [hehe]

Here's pic of Seina I like recently :cute:
    [​IMG]

3. alkanon

alkanon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukuokaseina
    Twitter:
    _alkanon
    Seina is judging you
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. eroisa

eroisa Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    pinkucream
    Omg I was SO HAPPY when Seichan name got called to the new team B, I'm really proud of her, I hope she keeps improving and hopefully gets more exposure!
    This new B lineup looks awesome, full of my new gen favorites, I'm really excited to see them performing.

5. tyt0nidae

tyt0nidae Kenkyuusei

CONGRATS ON YOUR PROMOTION SEICHAAAAN!! [party] :inlove:

6. eroisa

eroisa Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    pinkucream
    Seichan appeared on this week's Ariyoshi AKB Kyowakoku as a yankee together with Miion and Rio.
    [​IMG]
    Such a cute yankee :blush:

And two videos of Seichan perfoming together with team 4 : Choco no Yukue and Ame no Pianist.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Apr 3, 2014
  7. eroisa

eroisa Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    pinkucream
    So, on last week's concert the current KKS girls were able to perform the song Baby!Baby!Baby! yay!!!
    I love the song, it's one of my favorite summer singles and the kks girls looked simply great on the costumes!

These are the performance photos with a Seichan + Manami kiss on the second one!

[​IMG][​IMG]

Not a really relevant information but I thought that it would be fun to check from which original senbatsu members were the costumes of each one of the girls :^^;:
    Seichan - Umeda Ayaka
    Naanya - Maeda Atsuko
    Komiharu - Takahashi Minami
    Kiichan - Minegeshi Minami
    Miion - Watanabe Mayu
    Mizuki - Akimoto Sayaka
    Maki - Kikuchi Ayaka
    Manami - Ohori Megumi
    Yuami - Sato Yukari
    And I can't see Rio's costume maybe Ono Erena XD

8. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    How can I have passed by a girl like Seina? I have been watching the activities of the 15th gen a little, but it wasn't until I was watching random episodes of Ariyoshi this week that a certain KKS in the dressing room piqued my interest. While trying to show off her special skill she was funny and seemed down-to-earth, also a bit hetare. [hehe] But it wasn't until I watched the two performance videos posted above that I became certain she was my favourite among the 15th gen. She seems passionate and self-confident, and her performance style impressed me the most among the 15 gen. I'll be most certainly looking forward to her activities in Team B! :blush:

9. Kuura

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Has anyone been able to find the Anta Dare episode with Seina in it? I believe it was shot on the 22nd of March. eroisa already posted screenshots from it to the Seina gallery.

10. Kuura

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
  11. eroisa

eroisa Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    pinkucream
    @Kuura Welcome to the thread! The Anta Dare episode where she appeared in was the 140321 one I believe. I wasn't able to find it anywhere but somehow yesterday I found some youtuber that uploaded it but now the link it's not working anymore so I uploaded it on dailymotion, not the best quality, but at least it's something XD
    (Mod edit: removed dead video link)

[​IMG]
    This week she made her AKBingo debut and showed her skills when she had her appeal time [hehe]

Also this week was released the new issue of BOMB where she appears on the GO! AKIBA! section with her usual smile.
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2019
  12. Kuura

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    ^ Thank you so much for the episode link! The host made Seichan cry... Luckily she managed to make a quick comeback and try to invade Makiho's date - "Hey, let us all three have a date together!". :lol:

Is that a Boss Burger outfit I'm seeing? If there's going to be Kotoburger episodes with Seichan in the near future, then yay! More things to wait for in AKBingo.

13. eroisa

eroisa Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    pinkucream
    Ikoma Rina finally had her debut with the new team B on the mini-live during the Seibu Dome handshake, they performed "Shoinichi" and obviously Seichan was there performing with her team.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

And according to the theater schedule the new team B will have their shoinichi on the 28th of this month, the members who will be performing were not annouced yet. As it was announced on request hour they'll perform "Pajama Drive" the same stage where the 15th gens made their debut, Seichan used to perform on Kagami no Naka no Jean Da Arc unit.

14. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Hi! Seichan has been my 15th gen favorite (and up there for the entire group too) for a while now, her smile instantly hooked me in. But this is the first time I check out her thread!
    And I must say, great job on keeping up and updating it! I went through it all, including the Andare. Thanks for uploading it btw.

My heart broke a little when she started crying but I was very impressed when she got back at them for the rest of the episode! Strong will.
    And in the end,

seichan2.jpg

I totally agree. lol

Nice that you mentionned her appearance with the new Team B, I hadn't even realised it. She fits right in.
    I also agree with you on new B being full of my new gen favorites but it also has a lot of my old gen favorites lol.
    My favorite team in AKB by far now.

Oh and I found a larger version of the photo you posted!
    140412-03 (1).jpg

15. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    I have not posted in Seichan's thread yet.:fp: Well it be high time I do.:lol:

Seichan is one of the 15th gen's that I have high hopes for.:) (really, I am liking all of 15th gen) That she is joining my beloved Team B, I am very pleased!:awesome: She has a fantastic smile, and a great presence about her on stage. I hope she will be part of Kuramochi Team B's Shonichi. Looking forward to having fun times here.:v:

16. eroisa

eroisa Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    pinkucream
    @DeJure Welcome to the thread!Sometimes I would like to bring more information to the thread because I have some more material that I would like to translate but with my totally limited knowledge of Japanese I can't. So I thank you a lot for your for your appreciation, I'll keep bringing new things as much as I can :)
    And yeah, on this Andare episode when she started crying I was like "why you had to cut her line?" but the way she managed to get back made me laugh a lot, one does not simply reject Seichan lol
    @hjr1891 Welcome!And I like all of the 15th gen girls too, they were the first generation to make their debut after I became a fan of the group and they are some amazing girls so I have a special affection for them heh.

[​IMG]
    For today here's a photo of Seichan on the Seibu Dome handshake, she was lined up together with Owada Nana and Umeta Ayano (her future teammates!) on 04/13 on 04/12 she was with Naanya and Manami from what I've checked.

And the best news of the day is that the 15th gens finally have their G+ accounts!Make sure to follow Seichan .
    Also soon they are going to receive their mobile mail!

17. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Superb news indeed!

I'll translate her post when it pops-up!

EDIT: She appeared on AKBINGO again.

[​IMG]

I think this AKBINGO line-up will continue for another 2 weeks.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2014
  18. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    She finally posted! Her posts and writing style are pretty fun and interesting.
    Here are the translations!

[福岡聖菜] Fukuoka Seina G+ - 16.04.14

17:00 (GMT+7)

KonnichiFukuFuku ( ´∀`)

I’m 15th generation member Fukuoka Seina, also know as Seichan!

My long-expected Google+ has finally started!
    There was a lot of stuff to do yesterday so I didn’t have the time to post something. *Cries*

I think that I’m not that good at talking; however my writing skills are a bit better so I hope that you can enjoy my posts!

Let’s start off with a little introduction…

I was born on 1st August 2000 and I’m now in the 2nd year of junior high.

My favorite food is apples!

This was only a tiny bit, but you can ask questions in the comments so that you can get to know me more and more. (^-^)

I’ll be in your care from now on (^^)

16 - 1 (7).jpg

Comments:
    17:08 Komiyama Haruka - Seichan Seichan ♡
    17:11 Murayama Yuiri - Seichan (^o^)

22:27 (GMT+7)

Good evening!

I had some fun on my own in Shibuya during my free time today!
    Actually no, I went together with Murayama Yuiri-san. Lol

But I did go home alone afterwards, it was pretty scary (T_T)

I’ll invite Manami to go out next time ♡

16 - 1 (8).jpg

Comments:
    22:35 Fukuoka Seina - When I try to go shopping in Shibuya … I have trouble finding a shop I know.
    22:35 Fukuoka Seina - It’s pretty hard on my own.
    22:36 Tsuchiyasu Mizuki - Seinachan
    22:36 Fukuoka Seina - Ask your questions
    22:36 Fukuoka Seina - I’m in the comment field!
    22:36 Fukuoka Seina - Ah, it’s Mizuki.
    22:38 Fukuoka Seina - This wasn’t my last AKBINGO episode
    22:39 Fukuoka Seina - My favorite manga is Silver Spoon
    (tln: Famous novel by Kansuke Naka)
    22:39 Fukuoka Seina - It’s question time!
    22:40 Fukuoka Seina - I was nervous during the AKBINGO recordings (T_T)
    22:40 Fukuoka Seina - My favorite voice actress is Aya Hirano
    22:41 Fukuoka Seina - I like Full Metal Alchemist but I haven’t seen a lot of it.
    22:42 Fukuoka Seina - My loved seniors are Kitazawa-san, Sahho-san, Shihori-san and many others!
    22:43 Fukuoka Seina - My motto is “To stand still is to go backwards.”
    22:43 Fukuoka Seina - I want to do Temodemo no Namida ♡

19. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Ohhh!!!! She wants to do Temodemo? Well, GET ON THAT, MANAGEMENT!!!!!!!!:twisted: Yeah, I would so watch that.:XD:

20. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Well they are doing Pajama Drive with the new Team B so maybe as an under or something?
    Surely within the possibilities.

If anyone is searching for a great LOD with Seichan in it: 140309, Okawa Rio's BD

The cameraman seemed like a real Seichan fan lol, lots of focus on her.