1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Fukuoka Seina (Seichan)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Palioxis

Palioxis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
  2. Yua

Yua Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    Seichan everywhere!! And looking adorable~

Her baseball game is coming up today, right? Or tomorrow? I hope it goes well for her!

3. Palioxis

Palioxis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Yeah it’s this evening~ she’s throwing the opening ball or something.

I hope we’ll get good photos :approve:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Palioxis

Palioxis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
  5. Yua

Yua Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    Oh my gosh :cute: she looks so happy!! And that baseball outfit's so cute too! I'm glad she had fun :blush:

6. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  7. Palioxis

Palioxis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Yeah! It was pretty bad hahaha~
    You can see the video she shared here (from front view)
    https://twitter.com/seina_fuku48/status/1003996572172947457?s=21

Or other shaky fancams (side)
    https://twitter.com/nogihinakami/status/1003946824418201600?s=21
    https://twitter.com/kamome4846/status/1003925148649394176?s=21
    https://twitter.com/kazuya_baysea/status/1003932219088355328?s=21

If you see it from the side, it’s actually quite a distance @-@ ...I don’t think I could have made it, and Seichan’s just a stick of an idol [hehe]

8. Yua

Yua Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    She did her best [hehe] I doubt she had much time to even practice for this, really, so it's kind of to be expected that it wouldn't go well. As long as she had fun, that's what matters~

9. Yua

Yua Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    So, Seichan's doing a niconico live with Yuihan and Yuiyui? source

Should be an interesting combination of members.

10. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. Palioxis

Palioxis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
  12. qpet

qpet Future Girls

13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Seichan ranked 31st place !!! Congrats

[​IMG]

14. Palioxis

Palioxis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    CONGRATS SEICHAN!!!
    It’s not her goal,, but seeing all the rank drops I’m kinda ok with it..... Half of me still thought last year was a fluke :^^;:

NEXT YEAR
    WE RUN.

Also! Seichan’s what, 9th in AKB now? Hope they include her in more senbatsus ;)

15. Yua

Yua Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    I'm really glad that she took it well, you know? So many girls get really upset and frustrated over not meeting their goals, but Seichan was very sincerely grateful to her fans who brought her there. And a 3000 vote increase is nothing to sneeze at. Hopefully her position within AKB will be enough to keep her in senbatsu (especially as she is ranked like third within Team B--I wonder if they'll decide to push her as their ace? since only sahho and juri outranked her, and juri's the captain while sahho's a bit older than they normally would push in that position. I think they'll be sort of the senpai pushes, but Seichan has a solid chance there).

I was curious, so I checked-- before her 32 rank last year, she had been in 11 single songs (not including janken singles). Of those, 5 were team songs, and one other (Maebure) was from a single that included everyone who'd ranked the previous year (and that was the year she'd been 97, so I guess she just squeezed in). 11 single songs in 5 years, only 5 of which were really something she was chosen for. In the past year, she's been in 7. Now, one was a team song, and two were places she earned (with the SSK single and the center exam), but that's an insane increase. If that keeps up this year, then I have much higher hopes for her future.

Also, one bonus...we don't have to see her do that insane bike marathon. I would've watched it if she had reached her goal, ofc, but I would've been so scared for her, it'd be so easy for her to get injured or just overextend herself doing something like that. I was really worried about that lol.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Palioxis

Palioxis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    I saw a tweet from one of her wotas saying the fans should do a 160km marathon instead in penance [hehe]

I really hope they keep up Seichan’s push!! Senbatsu-included members like Renacchi, Komi and Sayaya have fallen so... maybe Seichan can take their place?? I don’t know if stagnating a little at 31,32 is high enough tho... I kinda wanted at least high undergirls :/ gotta try harder
    ( ;∀;)

Oh ye, I’ve posted a rough-ish translation of Seichan’s speech on the weeb twitter I started
    https://twitter.com/pppalioxis/status/1008009301841940480?s=21
    It’s a low quality, I think, computerscreen recording?

If you don’t mind waiting I’ll probably post the higher-quality video on the seinafuku tumblr .... in.. a while.

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Yua

Yua Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    Wotas? Doing a marathon? But then we'd all die and she wouldn't have anyone to support her anymore [hehe]

Seichan for Renacchi or Sayaya would absolutely be a trade I could get behind, but I do hope for komiseion to stick together in senbatsu~ they'd all be pretty upset if one fell out after this, did you see Miion crying when Seichan's rank was announced :( she looked more upset than Seina did.

And I saw your translation! Again, I'm so glad she took her result so graciously. I thought when I first watched it that she was holding back sad/frustrated tears the whole time, but your translation made it seem more like she was just overcome with emotion in general. (That "Thank you all for giving me so much love" line had me breaking down, too, so I can definitely see why that was when she became more visibly and audibly in tears).

And I mean, when a member will only talk about how frustrated they are with their position, even when it's a relatively high one, it kind of comes across as ungrateful to me, you know? It's like they're saying "I know you worked hard to support me, but I don't care about that, because you didn't throw as much money at me as I wanted you to".

18. Palioxis

Palioxis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Yeah, it’s kind of a strange system I think.. When the girls say “I’m doing my best” or “I’m disappointed” and they’re not really doing anything hahaha and every vote costs $15-ish.. I’d feel bad no matter how it turns out tbh. I think members have mentioned it before

I love how confident she was throughout though! I was very impressed by her determination and poise~ My heart broke a bit at the end when she teared up though... it’s not in the video I found but her hands were trembling at the end and it touched me more than if she had sobbed throughout :cute:

19. Palioxis

Palioxis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Seichan’s going to be the MC of a new radio show on Shibuya Cross FM! <AKB48 Fukuoka Seina’s SHIBUYA DE SHINING> First Tuesday of every month~
    http://shibuyacrossfm.jp/program/tus/18-01.php

BB200102-C9EF-458F-899A-845E45E56A3E.jpeg
    Mod edit: please thumbnail attached photos
    SSK’s been good for her :1st: Get those jobs Seichan!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  20. LepBueDue

LepBueDue Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukuokaseina
    Good for her! Hm i hope she'll improve her skills of speaking

• Agree Agree x 1