1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Fukuoka Seina (Seichan)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Yua

Yua Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    Another new job!! She's going to be the seiyuu for a character named Pippi in a cute new app game called "Kemomimi Meromero Recipe"!

seichan.png

Her first seiyuu role~ and she'll be working alongside some pretty big names from the sounds of it (Ogura Yui was mentioned, as well as Izawa Shiori and Hirose Daisuke). I'm really excited for her~

(also, this is just really sweet to me-- I know she said recently that she'd become more interested in stage plays than voice acting, but seeing her finally make some steps towards her original dream just makes me really happy.)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 2, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Palioxis

Palioxis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Her introductory voice clip is already up!!! Just click on the short black haired girl in the first row!

It kinda makes you wonder if it’s modelled on her, eh? Hahaha. The character description even says that she’s a “honour student” and she “possesses a pure heart” [hehe]

There’s also a campaign on the game twitter account to get Seichan’s signed autograph, which I know it’d be hard for us international fans to get lol, but maybe participate anyway to show support for Seichan?

3. Yua

Yua Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
  4. Palioxis

Palioxis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Exciting (//∇//) I hope they both go well....

It really is such a good time in general for Seichan fans :1st: I hope this momentum continues

5. Palioxis

Palioxis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
  6. Yua

Yua Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    Sent in one of those yesterday [hehe] definitely nice for those of us who can't be there to give support in person!

She went out with Komiharu and Miion today! I wonder if they were discussing forming a unit for janken? It seems like the obvious choice, but who knows lol. If not them, maybe a revival of Seiuchi? A RomiJuri group with Naachan, Naana, and Jiina (I think it was her lol)? Something else entirely?

7. Palioxis

Palioxis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    KomiSeiOn would be so great ;-; Especially if they could win and release a single :1st: That’d be pretty much The Dream.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they did something unexpected again though. Hopefully it won’t be like last year ... I was so worried when Seichan couldn’t find a unit.

8. Yua

Yua Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    Even a komiseion B-side would be a dream :cute:

She did immediately go on to talk about possible janken ideas, so I bet they're considering it, but not sure yet (i could definitely see miion at the very least being asked to join groups right away so that might be why theyre hesitating to confirm). Sone suggestions Seichan mentioned were an animal theme (since people say she looks like a fox, she was thinking of finding other members with animal-ish traits) or with prefecture names like Fukuoka (i think) [hehe]

EDIT: some other suggestions i've seen on twitter:
    -a unit with Yunana, like they had considered last year it sounds like?
    -WJuliet with Naachan
    -a duo with Oki Yuka from STU because Seichan's name has the kanji for "vegetables" and Okichan's has the kanji for "fruit" lol
    -I think someone might have been suggesting a revival of Bitter Milk, but they'd need to find someone to replace Ayaka for that lolol unless they went with a Renacchi/Seichan duo (but let's be real, there's got to be a couple of tsundere characters they could recruit into that if they went for it)
    -duo with Homma Hinata (called them the Avocado Unit?? i need context for that lol)

some of these sound really fun lol

Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  9. LepBueDue

LepBueDue Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukuokaseina
    An animal concept will be great! Aw i really want to see Seichan cosplays fox [hehe]

10. Palioxis

Palioxis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Yua

Yua Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    Where did i see what? Her going out with Komi and Miion and suggesting unit ideas and all that? Yes, it was in her mail lol.

12. Mariam_Kokoro

Mariam_Kokoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukuokaseina
    Looks like Seichan is going to have her Janken unit with Toyonaga Aki and Homma Hinata. This will be interesting to see.

13. Palioxis

Palioxis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    She’s a new member in Hinatan and Aki’s unit [Pome to Mike] (from last year’s Janken Unit Festival) so it’s now [Pome to Mike to Kitsune].

... which is how it should they should have done it last year hmph :glare: I was mad when Seichan was rejected lol.

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. Yua

Yua Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    Ahh, so this is the unit that Could Have Happened last year [hehe] they seem like a pretty awesome trio, I hope they manage to get a song! I guess Seichan really took to heart the suggestions of expanding her fanbase by grouping up with people she doesn't usually get to work with~

15. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Iirc Aki just didn’t want to put Hinatan in a situation where she’d be the one to make a decision. Glad this group can come together because they are all very cute and like each other.

16. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Someone has a birthday

seichan.jpeg

sei2.jpeg

From Nanase's and Seichan's Instastories.

17. Yua

Yua Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    :ome:Happy birthday, Seichan!! :ome:

18. Mariam_Kokoro

Mariam_Kokoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukuokaseina
    Sorry for posting this late, it slipped from my mind but happy 18th birthday to Seichan!

19. qpet

qpet Future Girls

SR 180806
    [Dead YT link removed by Mod ] you guys are fast

I ended up on stage, she liked my avatar:blush:

Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
  20. Palioxis

Palioxis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Seichan has been featured in a new CM for AKB Mail!!!
    https://twitter.com/k3pofutatabi2/status/1026867998924124166?s=21

12歳でAKBに入った私。
    I, who entered AKB at 12.
    何もできなかった。
    There was nothing I could do.
    時には、立ち止まることもある。
    At times, there were also things I couldn’t move (?).
    前だけを見て進む。
    Advance while only looking ahead.
    きっとこの道の先には、見たい世界があるはずだから。
    Surely, ahead of this path, there’ll be the world you want to see.
    ここからがスタート。
    I’ll start here.
    駆け上がる。一緒に。
    Let’s dash up. Together.

• Like Like x 3