Fukuoka Seina (Seichan)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. LepBueDue

LepBueDue Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukuokaseina
    38732735_1558787657560442_1457563049580822528_n.png
    i think it's like "there are things stopping" (it's a bit weird, because english is not my main language, sorry)

2. Palioxis

Palioxis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    @LepBueDue Ah thanks... I couldn’t figure out how to express it lol. Things that were stopping? Things that wouldn’t move? There were halted things? They all sounded weird ahh :^^;:

3. LepBueDue

LepBueDue Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukuokaseina
    DkUZl8aUwAIzXVY.jpg
    I think Fukuo-kun is even more popular than Seichan now lol Seichan's selfie pictures are less "like" than pictures which have Fukuo [hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yua

Yua Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    It just occurred to me, but Seichan's on TV a lot nowadays, isn't she? The (beautiful, amazing, wonderful) CM, the airing of Romeo and Juliet, Jam Expo this month and Music Tribe next month.. get that exposure, girl [hehe]

Speaking of the CM, a 1-minute version was released, though I don't think there's actually any extra dialogue or anything, just longer shots (and more time to bask in her glorious presence)

On the down side of things, the game she's voicing in was apparently supposed to come out last month, but ended up delayed. I'm way too excited to hear her voice acting, lol. Hopefully they announce a new release date soon!

5. LepBueDue

LepBueDue Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukuokaseina
    She has more screentime on AKBINGO!, right? However, Seichan needs to improve her variety skill.
    Btw, her sales in handshake event is NOT good.
    久保   *5/24(1)
    福岡   *1/24(1)
    I think it's the reason why Satone was the Center of team B, not Seichan.

6. Palioxis

Palioxis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Hahaha.... well if we want to talk about depressing things.. There’s also the difference in views between Seichan’s “Seichallenge” Youtube 1st ep (17k) and Satoppi’s “SatoWalk” (70k)

(On that note, maybe give Seichan’s CM long ver some views?)

The problem, I think? is that Satoppi’s, well, not exactly fresh, but she’s only recently increased in visibility and she’s got some hype behind her whereas Seichan’s already been around a while as an idol so she’s not exactly exciting. She’s been getting jobs, but the jobs themselves aren’t generating a lot of buzz.

Seichan’s plus points are probably that her fans are loyal and passionate (?) so that’s how she gets her SSK rank and all the Battlefes wins (pretty sure she got a mobilegame event win once cos a fan created around a few hundred throwaway accounts lmao), but like I don’t really think there’re a lot of us..

Well, I’m only guessing from the POV of an international fan who’s never actually been to an AKB event haha.. That’s just the feeling I get... ^^;;

7. LepBueDue

LepBueDue Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukuokaseina
    DmX_i0uVsAEKaSw.jpg
    Yesterday AKBINGO recording.
    Seichan's in lane 3 (recently she always sits in lane 1). I think Seichan's really worry now. She has just entered Senbatsu once, not being pushed so much and there are a lot of juniors who younger, fresher..

8. Yua

Yua Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    Seichan is the center for Team B's new stage!! No wonder she was so worried about it all week, she kept saying in mobame that she had to practice more and that she wasn't sure she would do well enough.

She also sings the solo unit lol.

So many beautiful pictures :cute:
    lg_pzwlnwcwdc1vy4tv6b1.JPG eqRxQhoUbAocgqGp5SF08lnHrd0ef2nVmmjard_2oFE.jpg FOKktAo26J-BTLfA3bL6ccfoGhuNfES79vV9vuXUcss.jpg Nf5TFKQNKduVaZLGd_Qm9A8LyeDQ4JCUfAJ38rNNuoM.jpg JE_mEGSxcsu_ZwoxjCxn6Pwx1mrjGCGz9-vVMBYt3Bo.jpg

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  10. Palioxis

Palioxis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    :D The Twitterbot posted links to a whole bunch of other articles toooo
    I thought Seichan did really well :cute: You could really tell how hard she was trying. Hahaha her solo unit was a bit.. rough, but she probably can improve!! She’s said before that she wants to make singing her speciality as an idol, so this might be her chance yeah!
    - You are fascinated by singing, huh?
    I’ve liked singing ever since I was little. Because I was not good at exercising, I thought I could make use of singing (as a special skill) on the stage, so I started voice training at the end of my 3rd year of junior high school. Recently, singing has become more enjoyable, and the feeling that "I want to get better" has become stronger.

As for seniors, Yukirin-san (Kashiwagi Yuki) is sings solos and it makes me envious. I’ll do my best to get solo songs one day too! It’s also a goal for me to become included in the "singing senbatsu" (of the group).

Ah,, I’m just so so so so happy rn......

11. Yua

Yua Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    She said in mobame afterwards that she was super nervous, so hopefully once she gets more comfortable with it she'll improve a lot!

Honestly, her being center AND getting the solo unit was the absolute last thing I expected. I woke up this morning bracing myself for the worst and instead got such a wonderful surprise~

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Interview:

Shibuya Cross FM "AKB48 SHIBUYA DE SHINING ☆ of Fukuoka Seina" appeared! Interview with Fukuoka Seina (AKB 48)

"I want to become the face of AKB 48"

"I feel strongly that I want to become the face of AKB 48. I began to feel the responsibility that each one of my actions leads to the evaluation of AKB 48. Although I was not good at pulling a junior, I want to give juniors what I was happy to be a senior, I would like to be a person who is well versed in speech and ability."

945469_615.jpeg

945470_615.jpeg

https://news.walkerplus.com/article/162651/

• Like Like x 4
  13. Palioxis

Palioxis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    She looks quite nogi here :inlove:

14. Yua

Yua Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    I've actually seen a lot of people saying recently that she has a nogi aura/look to her these days. These pics are so beautiful :inlove: (and the ones on her twitter and IG too!!)

15. Yua

Yua Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    I finally got around to going through the past couple of weeks' mobame. On Sunday, Seichan commented that the arm she broke a few years back has started hurting again :( she's going to start rehabilitation again for it (she mentioned it again on Monday-- something about positive alpha particles/waves?? i don't really get it). She hasn't said anything about it since then, but that's something I thought needed to be shared.

• Informative Informative x 2
  16. Sheiladesu

Sheiladesu Kenkyuusei

Congratulations to Seichan. Another seichan center song is a good thing ❤️❤️

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Yua

Yua Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    :1st: I'm so, so happy... Seichan's second center song is coming!! I'm so glad we were able to give her this! :1st:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Palioxis

Palioxis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    After her tears, I’m glad there’s something she can be happy abouttt~

Seichan’s fans are really very strong in games though...They’ve really done well in a lot of game senbatsus.

19. Palioxis

Palioxis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Yua

Yua Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    Well, the photos where they're wearing actual clothes are cute :^^;: Seichan seemed like she was excited about it though so I can't complain too much on that!

Also, I don't think anyone's mentioned it here yet, but the Shibuya CROSS 3rd anniversary performance is coming up on November 4th! It seems like a pretty great show (Seichan's group of her, Satopii, Reichan, Ayu, Erii, and Ayaka, plus performances by Ange☆Reve, Iketeru Hearts, Erabareshi, Kamen Joshi, and a few other groups that have caught my interest)!

Then after that, another Shibuya de SHINING on the 6th~ I'm glad this show seems to be opening up some doors for her!

• Informative Informative x 1