1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Fukuoka Seina (Seichan)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Palioxis

Palioxis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Yeah! They’ve gotten #1 in the Shibuya Cross FM rankings quite a few times, so it should be going pretty good huh!

I wonder what’s going on with the game she was voicing though....

2. Yua

Yua Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    Wait, really? I didn't realize they had a ranking at all lol, that's awesome that they're doing so well! I wish there was a way for overseas fans to tune in :^^;:

The game, on the other hand, seems to have completely dropped off the face of the earth :( I was really looking forward to her voice acting debut, but I'm starting to wonder if it's actually going to be finished. Here's hoping, though!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Palioxis

Palioxis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Hmmm? But you can? They stream it live on their website. Is it region-locked outside SEA?

4. Yua

Yua Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    WHAT
    all I see on their website is a schedule, and clicking specific show names just takes me to an overview of them... i tried that when the first episode aired and was super disappointed ;;

5. Palioxis

Palioxis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Yeah, just tune in when it’s on. It should be on the main screen I think? Just press the play button!

6. Yua

Yua Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    god i hope that works

7. Yua

Yua Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    I think Seichan went a little overboard during the Majimuri stage play, she's lost her voice :^^;: probably yelled a bit too loudly or something. For handshakes she says she'll just write everything until it feels better lol.

On the plus side, I've been combing through the マジムリ学園舞台 tag on twitter and I've only seen positive comments for her performance! I think the highest compliment I've seen was that she seemed like an actual actress, not just an idol, and a few people have said that even compared to her performance as Juliet she's improved a lot :1st:

• Like Like x 3
  8. Palioxis

Palioxis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Yayyy she’s working hard, huh. Hope she gets more stageplay jobs :> Hmmm, when was her last stageplay outside AKB? Seems like a while ago..

9. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Seichan's Center Song MV for AKB48's 54th Single

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Yua

Yua Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    I legitimately started crying the first time I watched this ;; she's so beautiful and the song suits her so perfectly,,, i genuinely couldn't breathe when she was on screen and her VOICE OH my GOD she sounds amazing and this song is absolute perfection, 1000000/10

11. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

12. Yua

Yua Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    Oh boy... Seichan's improved a lot since the Theater no Megami shonichi (seriously, I'm pretty sure this is the most actual change in her vocals that we've seen in years, getting Yokaze has already been amazing for her).....but I don't think she's gonna pass the first round yet, lol. If this were held next year, maybe. Still, maybe she'll surprise me-- Seichan's always had really rapid (if intermittent) rates of improvement, hasn't she?

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Sheiladesu

Sheiladesu Kenkyuusei

Hey guys, i was wondering.
    Has seichan, said what she wants for request hour yet? Which of her center songs?

14. Yua

Yua Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    I believe what she said was along the lines of "it's greedy, but I want both" lol.

personally, I'm voting for Osaekirenai Shoudou.
    Yume e no Route has quite a few NGT members, and if this year's RH goes the same way as the last, i'd expect it to rank for that reason alone lmao

• Like Like x 1
  15. Yua

Yua Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
  16. Firstky

Firstky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishikawa Rei
    Twitter:
    Firstky_
  17. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
  18. Yua

Yua Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    It is! She's had this radio show for a few months now ^^; it's a monthly show, usually on the...4th? i believe?

19. Tk-Tonkla

Tk-Tonkla Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    The first Tuesday of every month, since July if I recall it correctly.

20. Yua

Yua Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    (Mod edit: removed dead video link)

Honestly, color me surprised, Seichan did a really amazing job. A few lines where she obviously struggled, but the improvement from even just a few months ago is incredible. Her voice has kept its unique color that made me love it in the first place, but with the harsher edges smoothing out and pitch stabilizing. Obviously I'm a little disappointed to see her not moving on to the finals, but her performance was really incredible, especially from a member who was until recently considered to be a decent singer at best.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2019