1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Fukuoka Seina (Seichan)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. eroisa

eroisa Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    pinkucream
    Fantastic!I'm happy that you're now translating her mobame posts too, I don't know if it's just me but since mobame it's just the post and nothing else I missed her funny comments at the end hahah sometimes they're better than the posts themselves.
    And I've been noticing Kiichan a lot lately, she's a really sweet girl isn't she?She supported Seina on the cutest way possible.

I'm glad she received a lot of supportive comments, now it can be sad for her but I'm positive that one day she'll have a spot to call her own. She's young so she has a lot of time for that.

Oh, and also, like we mentioned before:
    I'm totally with Riorin!:blush:

I was checking the theater schedule on the site and the next Pajama Drive performance is going to be on 05/05, actually that day we're going to have two Pajama Drive peformances so unless something happens I think there's no way that we're not going to see Seichan on that day.

2. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    [福岡聖菜] Fukuoka Seina Mobame - 24.04.14
    [福岡聖菜] Fukuoka Seina G+ – 24.04.14

I have someone who fetches them for me, as I'm not in Japan lol. And her address is seina_ichigo and some number, not like it matters that much anyway as it's not meant to send something to.

And yes Kiichan is a very nice and cute girl! Her posting style is the cutest of the 15th gen as well lol
    Like Kiichan in Team 4, I'm almost certain that we can expect Seichan in the 2nd Team B performance.

Today she found one of those editing apps. She seems to be getting along very well with the draftees.

3. alkanon

alkanon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukuokaseina
    Twitter:
    _alkanon
    Well I just wanna know what name she choose for her email, like how Naanya insert 'ichigochans15' in her email xD

Can't wait to see her debut with Team B. It's not going so hard for her since she already did this stage not so long time ago.
    Hope she isn't get Kagami again, it's cool but would like to see her doing Pajama Drive or even Junjou. Or TemoDemo since she want to do it so bad

4. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Dispite really liking her in Jeanne, I agree. Something else is essential to be honest lol
    It would be pretty lame for her to do the same thing again.

Here are her posts:
    [福岡聖菜] FUKUOKA SEINA G+ – 25.04.14

She goes on about her hairstyle and which one to take today (in Japan).
    Funnily enough (she was laughing a lot about it herself) she burnt her cheek a bit with her straightening iron just this morning. I guess it will be a ponytail then lol

26 - 1.jpg

I hope we get to see some pictures!

5. eroisa

eroisa Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    pinkucream
    About her last picture, ouch, I hope that it didn't hurt a lot :^^;: This happened to me a few times when I was younger.
    And even with the small curative this is one of her best selfies, she looks absolutely cute!!!Her picture with the uniform is gorgeous too.

Aaand I almost forgot to post, Naanya mentioned the lessions with Seichan on her G+ too and she posted a really nice set of pictures of them together, I hope that we get more pictures like this <3
    24 - 1.jpg

6. alkanon

alkanon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukuokaseina
    Twitter:
    _alkanon
    owh it must be hurt a lot:^O^: If she's going to change her hairstyle then ponytail is a must try. since it's my 2nd favorite after her current style

why her cutest selfie at this time come when she's get hurt? uhhh at least it's cute[hehe]

Naanya and Seina should take a lot of photos together since both looks cute together aarrrggghhh:cute:

7. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

poor seichan, i hope it didn't left a scar on her cute face :shocku:

8. eroisa

eroisa Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    pinkucream
    I was watching the team A stage today and it made me happy that at least Manami performed as a backdancer. So I was wondering...maybe we're going to see Seichan as a backdancer in Junjou Shugi on Team B's shoinichi?hmmm

9. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]

This girl is new for me. I might don't know much about her character, but it seems like she is quite a naughty one and has a similar kusogaki character. Is that true? During yesterday practice lesson, she approached Juri and massaged her secretly without the girl realizing it's Seichan.
    Her hands are quite small as Juri said :XD:

10. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Haha yeah, I know she's a clever and cheeky girl just by her talking style alone lol.
    The way she talks is realy entertaining, it's a bit like Natsumikan posts, funny in a small bit of text. She easily gets along with people.

On stage she's diverse she can do cutesy songs (obviously) but she really shines in serious songs like Ame no Pianist. Imo she in the same category as Mion for the expressions on serious songs. Something you look forward to.

Here the post about the burn lol (the only one today):
    [福岡聖菜] FUKUOKA SEINA G+ – 26.04.14

You can see that she laughs about her own mistake a lot lol.
    Stuff like that makes her one of the most fun girls to translate.

And if you're worried, she had taken it off already at the event:
    26 - 1 (9).jpg

From Manami

11. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
  12. alkanon

alkanon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukuokaseina
    Twitter:
    _alkanon
    Seina said that her legs look a little short, but it's really short imo:^O^:
    [​IMG]
    And seems like Seina doesn't like long hair since she'll only let them grow until August[hehe] but it's OK since I think that short hair suits her better<3

13. eroisa

eroisa Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    pinkucream
    I got my computer back yay, time to post again :)
    Manami posted on her G+ a glorious picspam of their handshake event on Fukuoka full of Seina's pictures, I absolutely love these two together!
    29 - 33.jpg 29 - 4.jpg 29 - 7.jpg 29 - 5.jpg 29 - 9.jpg

The third one was the best :hehe:

//edit: Oh, I almost forgot, on today's team 4 stage all the girls who were not on the shoinichi got really good positions on their first performance, actually all the unit's centers were girls who didn't participated on the shoinichi, this was good news for me, maybe we'll be able to see Seichan on a great position on her first performance as a team B member!

Last edited: Apr 30, 2014
  14. alkanon

alkanon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukuokaseina
    Twitter:
    _alkanon
    ^That Fukouka arrived in Fukuoka is kinda funny for me too:^O^:
    Let's hoping for Seina's Pajama Drive!!! She'll fit this ksgk unit[hehe]

15. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    She'll be in both performances on the 5th!

[福岡聖菜] FUKUOKA SEINA G+ – 29.04.14
    [福岡聖菜] FUKUOKA SEINA G+ – 30.04.14

I had a look at the line-up and it's like this:
    OUT: Tomonaga, Ikoma, Ogasawara
    IN: Izuta, Umeta, Fukuoka

So that leaves Pajama Drive center, Temodemo with Mayuyu or 2nd posi in Jeanne d'Arc.
    What I'm expecting,
    Mio -> Seina
    Ikoma -> Umetan
    Maachun -> Izurina

It would really be dumb if they put her in Jeanne d'Arc again lol
    Even if it's a good position.

And here's another cute pic from none other than Manami:
    30 - 1 (10).jpg

16. eroisa

eroisa Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    pinkucream
    Fantastic news!I'm happy that she's going to do both performances and even if I know how much she wants to do Temodemo, I would like to see her on Pajama Drive, hopefully on Mio's position!
    It's incredible how she can look cuter and cuter photo after photo D: This last one was gorgeous and from what she said on the comments I assume this is her natural hair?Well, if it is I approve it.
    And I love Manami because she always delivers the best photos :hehe:

And hey, what you guys think about Seichan's new profile photo?
    Comparing to the last one you can see how much she has already grow :)

17. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Please, oh PLEASE! Temodemo for Seichan! She wants to do it, I want to see her in it. Besides, that
    whould also mean she would be in Ikoma's position for the rest of the stage. A fantastic position for Seichan.
    :awesome:
    [​IMG]

18. alkanon

alkanon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukuokaseina
    Twitter:
    _alkanon
    Still prefer Seina doing Pajama Drive but yeah, TemoDemo is what Seina wants so it's OK too. As long she doesn't end up in Kagami again (and again)

well I like it better than her last profile pic but I think it's not her best photo, imho

19. eroisa

eroisa Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    pinkucream
    I just learned how to cut some LODs so I could upload some performances to my DM channel, my first try was with Seichan's performance of Ame no Pianist on Okawa Rio's BD, here it is:
    (Mod edit: removed dead video link)
    This a totally must-see performance if you're interested on Seichan, it's not the same one that I posted on page 2, this time the camera was focused on her most of the time, the cameramen must like her lol.

And hey, guess who was on AnDare again?
    IMG_3348 copy.jpg X_IMG_3412 copy.jpg X_IMG_3443 copy.jpg IMG_3464 copy.jpg 01 - 1.jpg 01 - 2.jpg 01 - 11.jpg

And the latest Manami + Seina picture from Manami's G+.
    01 - 12.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2019
  20. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Thanks for the upload! That's one of the best performances to see for Seichan, same with the LOD. (She has gained quite a lot of new fans since I started talking about her on twitter lol)

Here is some post backlog:
    [福岡聖菜] FUKUOKA SEINA G+ – 01.05.14 TO 03.05.14

Cute stuff, and sharing a room with Manami.
    Oh and it seems she did well again on AnDare, or so I heard.

Here is a compliation of her 2-shot poses! She seems good at these as well!
    Bmt6n9WCEAA8XsW.jpg Bmt6PwpCIAAHcDA.jpg Bmt6ZhpCAAIIGqj.jpg Bmv_lGcCAAIxrZl.jpg

No grumpy faces here!