1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Fukuoka Seina (Seichan)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
  2. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    She went to Disney with Komi! And made somebody jealous in the process hehe

[福岡聖菜] FUKUOKA SEINA G+ – 18.05.14

Check out the video!
    And I've added the links to Komi's translations at the bottom of the post as well.

3. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    I :rofl::rofl::rofl:so hard in the comments of the Disneyland post.:rofl::rofl:

4. eroisa

eroisa Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    pinkucream
    I've been busy so I've been using twitter a lot more since it's quicker to read and write hehe, but as soon as I have more time I want to do some updates to her gallery.
    So she went to AnDare again.
    20 - 1.jpg BoFvrRJIAAEmo4F.jpg BoFwlxMIYAAXMHk.jpg IMG_8610 copy.jpg
    It seems that the girls made some of these teru teru bozu (hikari, hirari, renachan and seichan).
    X_IMG_8625 copy.jpg IMG_8652 copy.jpg

And now the 48G official online shop is selling some Seichan fans heh (link here)
    [​IMG]
    :3

5. alkanon

alkanon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukuokaseina
    Twitter:
    _alkanon
    ^wait what, they're selling Seichan fans? are they putting my price high? lol

forget it anyway....

I always like when she get into AnDare since it's the only show she can appear more often even though i'm waiting for her to appear in bingo again and that give overseas fans more chance to know that she really is a ksgk her more

6. Mizukitty

Mizukitty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    Hello. This is my first time posting in here~
    Seichan's the first member that caught my attention out all the girls in ori-15th gen.
    I think she's good with most songs since's quite versatile but she suits cool songs like Ame no Pianist. I loved the one in Riorin's birthday, she looked so amazing! *^*
    I really like her Temodemo with Naanya, she only had some minor mistakes and her expressions were good.
    Am I the only who wants her to do Pajama Drive? I kinda wanna see her doing Mayu's parts, I can imagine it.
    I really like her voice, it's very soothing and calm. It reminds me of someone's voice, I can't remember who though...

7. eroisa

eroisa Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    pinkucream
    To those who don't know japanese B Garden lyrics was translated, you can read it here, every member has a line where they sing something about their personality, Seina's line was:
    I know that she has this "top left" nickname among japanese fans, I read somewhere that was because she was on the the top left of the first 15th gen photo, but I'm not sure about that hehe, anyone knows something more about this nickname?

@Mizukitty Welcome to thread!I want to see her doing Pajama Drive too!I hope that we can see her performing that.

8. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Lol that picture is not even a year ago and she changed a lot.
    I was pretty busy lately so I skipped a few days but here's yesterday:

[福岡聖菜] FUKUOKA SEINA G+ – 24.05.14

No posts today due to the incident in Iwate.

In case you are wondering what you have missed:
    • She usually gets 80+ on her social studies and language tests, 60+ on the others
    • She was sick for a day
    • On the election prelim result, she was quite sad for herself of course but even more for the fact that not a single 15th gen ranked. She talked about them having a bit of a handicap with only just starting G+ and full performances.
    Some of the two shots:
    BoaM6D0IMAABOGJ.jpg BoaMhyrIgAEnIaF.jpg BoaMtvWIUAEEFGN.jpg BoX2nM3IAAAxatR.jpg BoXfmCfIIAA7eJB.jpg BoXm5nmIEAE83yY.jpg BoZfB-JIYAAdm4y.jpg

From what I heard from people that actually went over to her, she's very nice and active to fans.
    I've even heard that she has shot up some people's rankings too hehe.

I'm looking forward to seeing her with Naanya in PD again.

9. alkanon

alkanon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukuokaseina
    Twitter:
    _alkanon
    well that pic is already one year ago since it was taken on April 30th, 2013.
    And yeah, she changed A LOT.[hehe]

10. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    I liked the part in last week's AKBingo! where Seichan tried to gulp down the green drink, but decided to hand it to Chori instead. :lol: This part of her mischievousness made me want to visit her thread and watch her and Mayu's Temodemo performance again. Imagine how amazing a performer she might be in a few years!

11. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    I :rofl:pretty hard when she handed that drink to Chyori. It was like, "Me no likey. You have it instead!"

12. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Seina is doing Tenshi no Shippo now as well!

She did so in the last two Team B performances.

They also uploaded the AnDare where she was in the presenting role for a while. She also says some cute stuff at 25min lol
    (Mod edit: removed dead video link)

It could be that they remove this vid again when they upload the next one so take that in mind.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2019
  13. alkanon

alkanon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukuokaseina
    Twitter:
    _alkanon
    hey guys! have you seen this cute message box for Seina's Birthday?
    [​IMG]
    If so, have you write a message for her? If you haven't, you can fill this following form and her Birthday Committee will write down your message on this beautiful card

Don't forget to write your message, okay~?

14. eroisa

eroisa Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    pinkucream
    Fantastic!I've seen some of these forms for other girls so I was wondering if Seina would have one too. AH, I'm so happy I'll be able to send a message for her!I've posted on the link on my twitter.
    I'm sure she'll be happy if your message!!
    And they sent you the photo to your email or you had to ask for it?

I feel guilty because Seina's thread have been so quiet lately, as soon as I finish my university projects I'll update more~~

15. alkanon

alkanon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukuokaseina
    Twitter:
    _alkanon
    @eroisa well, actually I asked for fukuokaseinabot's help:^O^: he/she really kind! but I think you can send a DM to Seina_0801 too. fukuokaseinabot tell me that Seina can understand simple english and well, she has Hillary and Renachan as her teammate so she can ask them, i think[hehe]
    I feel lonely when this thread is quiet, I want to update here but I haven't even check her g+ for awhile since I got a lot of preparations to do:(

AH anyway, I'm pretty sure she's looking forward to see messages inside the box~~
    [​IMG]

16. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    So, a littel help with the form please. I understand the big box is for a comment. But which one is where we put our name? And the other is for our email or what?

Google trans is being a spiteful little thing for me today. Giving me nothing but gibberish.:fp:

17. Tibbers

Tibbers Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    *お名前(ニックネーム)
    * Name (nickname)

(任意) メールアドレス
    (Optional): E-mail address

:)

18. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Got it. Thanks a bunch! :v:

Now off I go to wish Happy B-Day to my #2 15th gen.:D

19. eroisa

eroisa Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    pinkucream
    You guys probably know about Seina's danso on AKBingo few weeks ago, she cosplayed Levi, a character from the famous anime/manga Attack on Titan and her pairing was Naanya.
    Well, the episode was translated to english! You should check it if you're a Seina fan!

I think that Levi was a good choice for her since she has a tiny body and the character is notorious for being short [hehe]

20. alkanon

alkanon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukuokaseina
    Twitter:
    _alkanon
    She did her best in Danso. Eventhough I really agree that her voice didn't suit at all:^O^:
    But I'm really moved when Seina (and Mariri) cried after that:cry: She really did her best after all~