1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Furuhata Nao (Naochan) / 5th Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, May 10, 2012.

1. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
  2. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Last edited: May 17, 2022
    • Informative Informative x 4
  3. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I did NOT see that coming :(

• Like Like x 2
  4. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    11 years into the group.
    Wish her a bright future.

5. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    GODDAMMIT

6. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I don't have high hopes, she seems to have gone quite prudish since she started with the blue hair stuff, the covers look quite zzzzzzz

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Dokuro3313

Dokuro3313 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka, Kojiharu
    I'm upset about medium old members leaving & extremely old members staying. That doesn't make any sense to me.

Do you think she will get a graduation single or even a center position?

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Hm what do you mean by "extremely old"? Nao is 25 right now, turning 26 in September, I just checked and there are 7 members in SKE who are older than her, one of them is 25 (same age, born in August), 4 are 26, 1 is 27, and 1 is 30. if 25 is "medium old member" then I guess 26-27 too. So only one member is "extremely old" (lol)? Suda is more an exception and it doesn't hurt anyone that she's here. Nao is in the top 8 older members in SKE, and in the top 5 of SKE oldest gens (2nd-3rd-4th gens still have 1 member each, and 5th gen has Ego and Nao). Of course, I understand if fans are sad at Nao graduating because yes, she could have stayed a few more years if she wanted. but what you said about ages doesn't make sense...

About the graduation single, I think it's likely that she might get one as center since she has centered a single in the past, and it seems like SKE give big graduations to popular members.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    What a shame, I know she has been in the group a long time but I'm not ready for her to leave. She has that cool, sexy aura that none of the other members have. Thank goodness she's releasing a PB before she graduates!

I think she is definitely more of a "ladies" idol now. She's cool and sexy, but doesn't need bikini gravure to express that sexiness. It's all about her expressions, that hair, and her poses--that's where she shines.

EDIT: I should say that she doesn't need to do bikini gravure anymore, since my profile picture is literally her in bikini gravure :awesome:.

10. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

I never really followed SKE, but still... when I think of her I have the word "incomplete" in my head, like something is missing. Maybe because she only centered one single, and that one was... meh.
    It's sad that she's leaving, but at 25 years (probably 26 by then) and after 11 years of being a member, it's understandable and I wish her all the best for the future. I wonder what she wants to do? Has she said anything about it?

For the graduation single- I hope she doesn't get one. Not because she wouldn't deserve it, but because I'm simply not a fan of it. I would prefer if she centers the B-Side and gets a graduation song.

Last edited: May 18, 2022
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  11. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Her PB gets a reprint before the release day.
    There's a nice set of photos in the article below, with Aki-p's comments.
    I(m loving that part where he says there are 156 Naos in those 156 pages.
    https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2235415/full/

• Like Like x 2
  12. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  13. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
  14. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    Well it is on a Saturday… will have to look at flights.

Also Amazon shipped my copy of the photobook.

15. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

It's a matter of taste really, I'm sure lots of people will love the PB, however from the previews I don't think one of those people will be me lol. I think she was stunning from around 2014-18 but she presumably changed which demographics she was catering to.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  16. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2022
  17. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Stories in Entame Next

SKE48 Furuhata Nao, the only regret in 10 years of idol life is "I wanted to do more gravure"

70e3a657dad63ece35b1142e30af3ede.jpeg

──The 1st photo book "Borderline of Emotions" has been released, but I have the impression that gravure hasn't happened in a while.
    Furuhata: That's right. I wonder if everyone likes young girls so they aren't interested in adults like me (laughs)?

──No, I think everyone was looking forward to it. Do you have any memories of shooting in the photobook again?  The first shot taken was a girl's bar in Shinjuku.

Furuhata: I think I was able to create a unique world view in a place with outstanding impact, such as the interior and the condensed "downtown area of Tokyo", without having to create it myself. In addition, cameraman Tomoki Kuwajima guided me naturally, so I wasn't nervous and I was able to shoot without putting any effort on my shoulders.

──Did you enjoy shooting?
    Furuhata:It was a lot of fun. I thought I was shooting, but I thought I really like gravure. a! I mentioned earlier that I had never left behind as an idol, but I wanted to do more gravure (laughs).

──In the photo book, you also took a picture in lingerie for the first time. how was it?
    Furuhata : I was really excited (laughs).

──Of course it was sexy, but it was impressive that it was a very cool photo.
    Furuhata I'm happy. I think there are a lot of pages that are exciting not only for men but also for women. You will definitely like it. Also, in this photobook, the type of paper is different between the ones taken in Tokyo and the ones taken in Okinawa, and I think that gives more depth to the photographs, so please pay attention to it.

https://entamenext.com/articles/detail/18078
    https://entamenext.com/articles/detail/18079

18. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    Got my copy of the photobook today. I am rating it "Oh so very nice."

• Like Like x 1
  19. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Like Like x 2
  20. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Final appearance

Nao Furuhata holds the final solo live as SKE48 "Everything is cool and cute"

SKE48's Nao Furuhata held "Nao Furuhata LIVE Kaeru Pyoko Pyoko 3 Pyoko Pyoko Together" - 古畑奈和 LIVE かえるぴょこぴょこ3ぴょこぴょこ あわせてぴ - at Shinjuku ReNY on June 22nd.

uClEocTPRtsDzVkfH36Teqics8iSqGAh84f6j_q7BmM.jpeg

3e5ddcec87cb526d6ce9c9ed5b9d79d2.jpeg

7545d988bef9324b8d8485289166efba.jpeg

https://entamenext.com/articles/detail/18604

• Like Like x 1