1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Futamura Haruka (Harutamu) / 5th Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Dec 7, 2011.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

:ome::ome:Happy Birthday Haruka:ome::ome:

2. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
  3. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Source

Futamura has been confirmed to appear on Sasuke(Ninja Warrior, previously) in July 2016(airdate tba), as a contestant.:hehe:

Last edited: May 28, 2016
  4. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Your Future Girls center.

5. mieniem

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Darn it, all though she did get center her rank rank dropped. I really want next time for her to be undergirls center instead.

6. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Well, she didn't get the shortest stick thou. Congratulation for her centership.

7. mieniem

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Okay, just have to ask did Haruka ever use showroom during this two weeks or is this 3 minute one she made after sousenkyo the only one she ever did?

if the video does not show watch the video here

8. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

I reckon she has some appearance in showroom before. But I forget it comes from her own or other girl channel. Sorry about that.

9. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

10. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Promotion, check
    Bluffing, check
    Ended up wet, check

Awesome!:awesome:

11. jokoyamajui

jokoyamajui Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    For the people who cannot read Japanese, I have translated the Tokyo Sports interview that mieniem posted. It will be revealed if you click the "spoiler" button.
    Lead-in: SKE’s Gravure Member, Futamura Haruka (Age 20). Fans are unable to take their eyes off of her cute body. She has ranked in the 30s for two consecutive years at sousenkyo. This year, she has her eyes set on her first senbatsu appearance. She still bears the wounds from an incident after last year’s sousenkyo. Is this the reason she suddenly shed tears during the interview?

Interview:

Interviewer: The year before last you ranked 34th, while last year she ranked 38th.

Futamura: I am very grateful for my fans who have continued to support me through these last two years.

Interviewer: What is your goal ranking for this year?

Futamura: I am aiming for 16th place.

Interviewer: How have you been received?

Futamura: Hmm, I’m not entirely sure. Recently I joined twitter and fans of other groups and the general public have taken interest in me. I am thankful for that.

Interviewer: You wrote your feelings about sousenkyo on your blog. You said that, “Every year, I am afraid and uneasy, I even feel like there is a part of me that is traumatized.” What do you mean by traumatized?

Futamura: Last year, I dropped a little in the rankings. I don’t think it was related but, I also fell out of the senbatsu for our single maenomeri and that was really… how should I say. I wonder, can I overtake my senpai’s like this?

Interviewer: Even within SKE, 38 was a high ranking.

Futamura: I came in 11th.

Interviewer: There were many fans who wondered why you were left out of the maenomeri senbatsu.

Futamura: Manager said that one’s position within SKE wasn’t related to their ranking in sousenkyo. I suppose it just couldn’t be helped.

Interviewer: Being out of senbatsu was painful enough to be traumatizing?

Futamura: The moment I realised that I didn’t make senbatsu, I felt shocked. Even when I think about it now, I feel like I am going to cry.

Interviewer: How did you find out that you didn’t make senbatsu?

Futamura: When the senbatsu is decided, rumor begins circulating within the group. That is how I found out about it.

Interviewer: When did they officially inform you about their decision?

Futamura: When was it? Hmm… When was it?

Interviewer: You can’t remember due to the shock.

Futamura: It was such a shock, even now I feel tears coming. It was really…. really painful. (Lost for words, she begins to cry)

Interviewer: You thought for sure you would be put in senbatsu?

Futamura: It isn’t that I had confidence but, that so many fans had given me so much support, it hurts that I could not meet their expectations.

Interviewer: For the newest single Chicken Line you’ve returned to senbatsu

Futamura: At the akushukai (Handshake events) after menomeri, the fans helped cheer me up. I thought, when I am depressed, I also make my fans upset, so I try to behave and entertain them by being lively and cheerful but, I thought that this has really been a year where my fans really propped me up.

Interviewer: Certainly, with this year’s sousenkyo result, you want to secure a seat in the SKE senbatsu.

Futamura: Even though I was told that there is no relation to one’s sousenkyo ranking, I hope that ranking for three consecutive years is recognized.

Interviewer: Your desire to make the senbatsu is very strong

Futamura: If I do not make the senbatsu next time, I have no idea what in the world I will do.

Interviewer: You’re that obsessed with senbatsu?

Futamura: Rather than an obsession, I feel more like I absolutely do not want to make the fans who support me sad.

Interviewer: You are also very active with your gravure work

Futamura: Whatever situation I find myself in, I want to challenge myself.

Interviewer: Were you reluctant to model in a bikini?

Futamura: As an idol, if there is a demand, there is no need to object. Though, lately, I have not been doing any of that. 2 years ago was my peak. The year I got 34th in the election, I felt that I was made to do so much work that I felt that I appeared in every magazine.

Interviewer: But the year you placed 38th…

Futamura: I was not doing much then… recently I haven’t done any bikini work.

Interviewer: That seems like a waste!

Futamura: Doesn’t it! (laughs) It seems like the fans really want to see more.

Interviewer: If your position rises, maybe you’ll be flooded with gravure jobs again

Futamura: Yeah, I am hoping that is the case. I really want to repay my fans for their support. If I can appear in front of as many fans as possible, if I can get as much work as possible… those are the kind of things I am hoping for. Finally, as an idol, I would be most happy if people continue to watch me shine.

Next time: Nojima Kano

Futamura Haruka, born May 14, 1996 in Aichi prefecture. She joined SKE as a 5th generation member in October 2011. Since the SKE single Bukiyou Taiyou, she appeared in three straight senbatasu. She fell out of the senbatsu for maenomeri, but returned for the newest single Chicken Line.

June 16th, Thursday. Published in Chuukyou sports (Sold in Chuubu Region). Appears as part of a special feature series on SKE48. Starting with Futamura’s, we received 14 member’s autographed instant camera photos.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Anni48

Anni48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Harutamu's Coming of Age pics
    o14401920p.jpg o14401920p2.jpg o14401920p3.jpg o14401920p4.jpg
    Source

13. Chrissel

Chrissel Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    So beautiful~! :inlove::inlove:

14. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Does anyone know why Harutamu does not participate in this year's sousenkyo ?

15. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48
    I think she's thinking about graduating, maybe? When a girl doesn't participates in ssk it makes me think she plans to leave. Perhaps she waits to see the election results and if team S has another high ranked girl she'll leave, idk.
    Anyway,
    Happy birthday Haruka!

16. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Happy birthday Harutamu!

Just as a note to all you Harutamu oshis: Her setansai is scheduled for tomorrow.

17. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

That's not me. But still, :ome::ome:.

18. Chrissel

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    Happy Birthday!!
    Glad I could tell her in person today :^O^:

I also see her as possible Graduation-Candidate, but I think until some KKS are promoted, she won't leave

19. Chrissel

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    She just announced that she will graduate from SKE at the end of July T_T

20. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter: