1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Future Potential Sister Group General Discussion

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Merika, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Just found out another reason why I'm so stubborn about disbanding NGT48 and making a brand new group in Hokkaido, because Yupi & Shani of JKT48 are in Hokkaido right now, even they're currently in a town named Abashiri in Northeastern Hokkaido that is currently heavily snowy.

So I assume that Hokkaido group would be close to JKT48 because Hokkaido government hires JKT48 as tourism ambassador. Hokkaido tourism sees Indonesia as potential market to offer something that doesn't exist in Indonesia named winter but there's no way the only thing, but also lavender, Ainu people, & culinary. Hokkaido Cheese Tart is available in many malls in Jakarta. Bringing the Hokkaido group to Indonesia would be easier than other groups (or as easy as STU48?).

• Dislike Dislike x 5
  2. Toadell

Toadell Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yukirin, Zukki, Oochan
    More like AKB48 Team SL(Seoul)
    Though it would be better.

That would be interesting to see,especially if is not on Moscow it would be a very tourism sponsored group

What about Samdong46(Mnet Street) or HKT48 team ?? or a 47/45 Group.
    Also a new SDN48 could work on Mexico or Chile (NOT AFTER 2019) which are the more stable countries out there RN.
    What about a Graduated48 as a special SG that releases a song once a year?

Last edited: Jan 22, 2020
  3. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Well, if you think Hokkaido based 48 group can't be for marketing reason (which is a bullshit for me) than make another boat group like STU48 to represent both of Hokkaido & Tohoku region. Northern Japan needs a 48 group, Hokkaido is too good to not have a 48 group while Tohoku to have a 48 group can also be a good idea. Meanwhile once again I said that NGT48 is completely dead & rotten and Chubu region had 2 48 groups which is too much.

1. The boat can visit important ports of Northern Japan such as Hakodate, Akita, & Hachihone. Or big cities such as Sapporo or Sendai. or even Wakkanai, a small city in northern edge of Hokkaido
    2. Northern Japan 48 can make a charity that the profits from sales of CDs, merch, tickets of theater shows & concerts), etc can be donated to rebuild the Tohoku region that is damaged by tsunami in 2011.
    3. Yamaguchi Maho can still be a 48 idol with direct protection from her family as her hometown, Aomori is a part of Tohoku region.
    4. Akita rice > Niigata rice. Akita is a Sea of Japan coast too.
    5. We can have a 48 group with influences from Ainu, indigenous ethnic of Northern Japan.
    6. A better option for Kawamoto Saya than going to JKT48 if she wants to be a senbatsu again. Another option is kennin for her in both of Northern Japan 48 and JKT48 so her Indonesian language course can be still useful.
    7. An urban legend of Aomori said that Jesus escaped crucifixion and fled there. Just google Kurisuto no Haka.
    8. Better live with earthquake & snowstorm than with organized crime.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  4. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Uhhh, that is the weirdest argument for a Northern 48-group I have ever heard in my life.

• Agree Agree x 9
  5. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Rather than weird, Cris....it creeps me out.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Iz*One48

Iz*One48 Kenkyuusei

Is there any local idol in Sapporo? I think 2 main factors in the establishment of sister group is the capability of the region to support the group or the support of local government (mainly for tourism). As far as Sapporo is among the largest cities in Japan, I am not that knowledgeable about how vibrant is the culture of the local idol there.

7. chelannon

chelannon Kenkyuusei

wow, this board is popping again! i still think OKN48/NHA48 in Okinawa (obv) could be really cool- i know that's really close to STU, but i don't really get the island vibe from them like i would from an Okinawan group. summer songs all year round!

plus, dont okinawans have a certain dialect? itd be cool to hear songs like that!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

8. チキンギョ

チキンギョ Kenkyuusei

this is sort of oot i guess but since i saw post(s) mentioning 47 so i will let my thought on 4648 franchise here: one thing that still keeps me awake at night is how they didnt made team 8 as a different group and use 47 in their name (as in the number of prefectures obviously) so that they will have all 46, 47, and 48 groups. i just want that to happen, you know.

• Old Old x 1
  9. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Perhaps it would've been too close to 'GMT47', the fictional idol group from the Amachan Asadora, which some believe was the inspiration for Team 8. (it was supposed to have members from all prefectures too)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Hokkaido doesn't need a sister group.

if the video does not show watch the video here

11. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Yes it does as one of solutions to NGT48 case.

Why still expect a rotten group?

When Yupi's photobook is released I'd scan it to tell you why AKS wasted the potentials.

The shooting done, should be released by May or June.

If AKS can't because they consider money over completing the national idol then let Keyholder the new owner of SKE48 to manage it.

Now we know why Hokkaido48 was dropped and they make in Niigata instead because of AKS conspired with yakuza, there're at least 2 of them, one has company based in Niigata that is one of major sponsors of NGT48 and is father to one of members, another is even worse because he's one of important officers of Niigata government. So I'd assure you why NGT48 is evil and better to be destroyed.

Edit: Argonavis, spin off of Bang Dream, the fastest growing entertainment franchise in Japan today is set in Hakodate, a port city in Southern Hokkaido. It's about students of Hokkaido University Hakodate Campus making a band. Bushiroad, creator of Bang Dream sees opportunities in Hokkaido which AKS doesn't. Safe to say that Bushiroad is better than AKS.

cb92fd597b1134500ad7e3c69cca80e5.jpg
    f0f41bbf9064c2f20b946976885e27b6.jpg

Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  12. kirri

kirri Kenkyuusei

The insistence regarding SPR48 thing and the conspiracy theories is a little unsettling.

While it is true that northern Japan is pretty much the only area that have yet to have its own 48 group and hence it would feel like a natural progression to establish one there, one must remember that the most important question is: is it viable and profitable? Correct me if I am wrong, but I recall that even at 48 group "peak" they had such difficulty selling out Sapporo Dome.

Also I'm 99.99% sure AKS doesn't make JPN48 decisions based on what JKT48 is doing. Therefore, speaking as a fellow Indonesian: please stop.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. dxsmiled

dxsmiled Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Mate, you know insisting and repeating your ideas all across the board doesn't really convince anyone right? It only comes across as thread pollution.
    Speaking as a friend, but, if you actually realize what you yourself come across as, you might feel a little bit embarrassed mate.

14. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

Where is money?

Please stop. It's not funny either.

15. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I will be always be with my point of view to replace dead NGT48 with Hokkaido48.

IDGAF with all of your reactions.

Well, I'm gonna send an email to Keyholder. Inc for the company to consider if they want their own expansion.

• Dislike Dislike x 4
  16. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Why don't we make hokkaido48 as first sister group of JKT48. Lol

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

Dead? Are you serious? NGT still has loudest cheers in Request hour this year. It has a solid fanbase and the members have still sold handshake slots. I doubt NGT would dead only because some foreign fans like you want it dead. Lol

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    I'm not against with your opinion, but... why you don't wait until SSK 2019 when all of NGT girls are dropped hard and only Ogiyuka who is survived (with Inapooh's 50k votes lewl), so you can call them "dead group" ?

19. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Yes it is.

NGT48 belongs to yakuza

As my campaign to disband NGT48 and to make a group to replace in Hokkaido then I'm boycotting rice and will only eat wheat (bread & noodle) & potato for sources of carbohydrates.

Rice means Niigata.

Wheat & potato mean Hokkaido.

Unasian likely unindonesian definitely.

• Creative Creative x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    I'm going to rebound with NGT (letting the mess aside), because how they partnered with Vladivistok was a neat idea and well executed IMO.
    Something with far east Russia might have work. After all the Japanese coast isn't that far. a cross country may have work
    Who knows ?
    But well, since their management can't held things properly ......

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1