1. We have new admins and are making big plans for 2019 and beyond. Please read the state of the forum here and support if you can!

Gabriela Margareth Warouw (Gaby)

Discussion in 'Team J' started by Saha_6, Feb 13, 2012.

1. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Kenkyuusei

So, there's been a fuss in twitter this morning since some anonymous user uploaded a pic and boomerang of a girl, presumably Gaby, with a dude. It's funny how everyone literally assume that she's in relationship with him, don't they ever see a girl being just friendly with a boy? Not to mention there's still a possibility that he's a family member or just a gay friend. I mean we don't even know when did the picture and boomerang was taken, it could be from last year or even further.

2. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Strange. Just wake up from a dream Gaby make a beautiful painting of landscape with European painter quality. I approached her and praise her work. She just smiled beautifully, not saying any words. I believe she's sweet in reality.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2018
  3. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Aug 19, 2018
  4. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Gaby's bright smile for this Monday
    [​IMG]

5. HangPC2

HangPC2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shintanaomi
    Twitter:
    HangPC2
  6. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Gaby's birthday greeting to teammate, the cute & small Feny who is now 20. Times flies fast.
    [​IMG]
    During college days if there’s charming & pretty girl like Gaby here in the classroom will make heart pounding.

7. Mario Brave

Mario Brave Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiroma Miru
    Beby and Gaby (ByTwins) has a new segmen on JKT48 TV, it's POSESIP (Podcast Seputar Psikologi).