1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[Game] Otome Kagura - Zambi no Requiem

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by blindastaroth, May 23, 2019.

1. Yuuki

Yuuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Twitter:
    kiyuukiii
    Simple account binding tutorial:
    1. Access menu here :

2. Data transfer/Bind account menu:

3. If you haven't bind your account, it should look like this where:
    1 -> Bind your current account to an ID
    2 -> Delete current account session and access another ID account (Data transfer)

4. Making a new ID
    1 -> ID name
    2 -> Password
    3 -> Confirm password
    -- Make sure your ID and Password has a capital letter, normal letter and numbers(8-12 character)

If you've bind your account the menu screen should look like this:
    With (1) being change your password and (2) being data transfer

On the title screen, the data transfer button is shown below

That's all, cheers

446.jpg 445.jpg 444.jpg 443.jpg 442.jpg 441.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Maybe both. I'm sure i clear chache from my phone system but i'm not sure what i'm doing on the game because i don't know what i do since idk about japanese. just click here or there lol

3. Yuuki

Yuuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Twitter:
    kiyuukiii
    Well, not everyone has the luxury to re-DL 500MB of data each and every time, give up on my 10th roll, with only 1 main account and 1 smurf remaining. It's not crucial but certainly it's better to have more 5* cards than 3* cards :D

4. JOELicious

JOELicious Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Joel_icious92
    New player here. Been playing for 5 days and got barely decent team (regardless of element), I think.
    Got my first 5* Riria + 4* Momo and Maichun after tutorial on my 3rd data roll and decided to keep it.
    Now that I just hit 40k, and 50k (+friend), can someone kindly tell me the box location at the 50k crystal sp.stage? :^O^:
    I'd love to search myself, but with my barely hitting power, it'll surely be a bust. Sp.stage ticket are expensive :^^;:
    My line up :
    otome.jpg

5. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    I downloaded it but i can't install it :glare:

6. Yuuki

Yuuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Twitter:
    kiyuukiii
    Go right from the start, stay on the right side and you'll find as shown below before the end zone, if you barely clear 50k, get a friend with strong light card to help take down the zombies
    Edit:You've got yellow renka from event with healing skill, that should help A LOT
    449.jpg
    Got very unlucky with the traps(3 red in a row oof) but here's the exact location
    What's the problem with the installation? If you follow the steps at the beginning of this thread, it should be fine

7. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

how youre try I it?
    Quest what happened to me? Wery sure get one person twice... different colors and different * number... Today sackly do twice try... now...
    (Well... yeah... I have thinked about one element at time.)

8. JOELicious

JOELicious Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Joel_icious92
    Thank you! I haven't really care about attributes till now, I'll try it later after reset. haha
    Edit : Just tried it and, holy shit! Barely clear lol Maybe its still too early for me. I'll stay at 3rd one I guess.
    otome.jpg

I tried it before with MEmu (android emulator) but it's stuck on data download after tutorial. Maybe its just not emulator friendly.
    Or if it apk and maybe your security setting didn't allow installation from unknown source, try to turn it off first.
    If you still cant install it on your phone, try using vpn and install it directly via store.

Last edited: May 28, 2019
  9. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Thanks for the rapid answer.
    It's not the first time I use qooapp, and I never had problems before. But now after I download this game and press the "install button" (and give the permission) it just says "the app was not installed".
    I tried to download other app and also failed, so i uninstalled qooapp and installed it all over again. But it didn't work.

10. JOELicious

JOELicious Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Joel_icious92
    There's one in apkpure , maybe it'll work. If not, then vpn might be your last choice.

11. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Nevermind, suddenly it worked o_O

12. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

by the way, Are youre same think that clean and completed was changed at codes?

Good LUCK FOR summon good ten!

13. JOELicious

JOELicious Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Joel_icious92
    Question not clear :confused:
    So I'll just guest. "Complete" chapter is when you finish a chapter with full marks (win last boss, no one die, got 2 boxes). If you missed 1 or 2 marks, you'll get "clean" instead. Complete chapters can be "quick raid"-ed with blue ticket, while clean can't. Complete all chapter to get complete stage, but that doesn't give you anything.

14. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Isn´t completed usual mean at Player win a boss an get jus one box at that "Map" "PStages"
    Clean sounds more *** think...

Just :( I try Summon, i get yellow, that´s still well, but just only 2 * AND i have already that now 8... 2 stars ... i mean... :( .
    And i waiting good blue... :( I forgert AGAIN my ugly lucky that thinks :( .

15. blindastaroth

blindastaroth Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kodama Haruka
    Twitter:
    BlindAstaroth
    Added this useful tutorial to the INDEX!
    Thanks for this... I also wanted to know how to bind my account :)

16. Shadol

Shadol Kenkyuusei

Did anyone know a translation of this item including all item in this game?
    Ahhh , it's an upgrade material.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 29, 2019
  17. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

At that is nervous. Are these somewhat open... Or just random??

Well not random...?

18. call me cubo

call me cubo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    小悪魔のあっしゅ
    Twitter:
    dipolacubo
    If only there's a guys who have plenty of time to write it down. Sadly, I don't have time for that, but probably someone here will eventually do that someday.

• Like Like x 1
  19. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Seens at magic sticks... But... It can be whatever.

20. OhYeaH!

OhYeaH! Kenkyuusei

I decide to put the incomplete sheet about the map here first. Then I will continuously add more details. Also I open up for everyone to edit this sheet, or you guys can suggest anything.

My first goal is to complete the special stage which is limited to play cuz I cant remember where is the box at each stage.

Here is the sheet

• Winner Winner x 1