(GAME OVER) Mafia VII: EFCI

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by 55Cyanides, Feb 2, 2011.

1. 55Cyanides

55Cyanides Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

Game Moderator: 55Cyanides

As this is the 7th game, many of you who chose to participate are veterans, so not much will be said. For those who are new, I will try to break it down, 55Cyanides' style.

1) There are two alternating phases: Day and Night

2) During the Day Phase, all players will chat and try to stir conversation. On this phase, everyone will try to figure out if there will be a lynch and if yes, who will be lynched.

3) To achieve lynch, a person needs to have more than 50% of the voters. For example, if there's 30 people then we need 16 votes for one person. 20 people, then we need 11.

4) When lynch or no lynch is declared, Day Phase is over and Night Phase will begin.

5) During Night Phase, there will be NO posting and only PM'ing me your abilities will happen.

6) When I get all PMs, then Day Phase will start again.

7) Rinse and Repeat

Hopefully, that is helpful. Below are other resources that may be helpful.

Official Rules: Official Rules

Game Tutorial: Game Tutorial

Mafia Wiki: Mafia Wiki

Previous S48 Mafia Games: I, II, III, IV, V, VI

My Responsibilities as GM:

1) Let you all have a fun and great time participating in my first game
    2) Answer any questions you guys may have through various means
    3) Be there as much as I can
    4) Let the waiting time be as minimal as possible
    5) Promote an environment that'll be riveting both game play and storyline
    6) Let you guys aware of vote counts and time as much as possible

As you guys will find out, my style of this game MAY be different than what you are used to, so please bear with me. They will be two more posts after this. After the 2nd post after this...the games shall begin!

Participating Players (14 left):
    1) AikyiTaizne
    2) katastr0phical1
    3) Rin
    4) polyrhythm
    5) Tyzer
    6) blesseddisgrace
    7) Gobolino
    8) ra-nyan
    9) Silver Rain
    10) gideon123
    11) twighlightkappa
    12) issa
    13) Decreez
    14) vikacong
    15) aakun
    16) Kanki
    17) ckd
    18) Meroron♥
    19) phantom
    20) sada
    21) kuumined
    22) kohilist
    23) ame-rin
    24) Cristafari
    25) RocketStarLauncher
    26) masashi
    27) champloo26
    28) Naomi
    29) flagator21
    30) MaxtheMan

Phases:
    Day Zero
    Night Zero
    Day One
    Night One
    Day Two
    Night Two
    DAY 3
    NIGHT 3
    DAY 4 SKIPPED
    NIGHT 4

2. 55Cyanides

55Cyanides Kenkyuusei

Re: Mafia VII: Escape from Idolstein (No Start Yet)

Day Zero

It was a dark and rainy day in the city, as a disheveled young man entered the only shop open at this late hour. Rain drops from his damp clothes were dripping onto the carpet of the Antiquities shop but it was okay; the shop keep/owner simply smiled at him. Her warm face was a sense of relief to the unbelievable day the young man had.

Hey hey...sorry to come in at this hour...but--”

Before he could finish, the seemingly young lady gently raised her hand, smiling as if to say it's no problem at all. He nodded his head as he walked a few steps. He sat next to the marble table. On top were various books, some he already read.

“Hey! It seems like you were expecting me!”

As he was settling down, the lady came by with hot tea and much to his surprise, there were two cups. He smiled back, watching her pour the drinks. Despite living in a fast-pace society of today where everything is hectic, watching the young lady perform gracefully for such a simple act reminds him of all the good in life. A few seconds passed when the steaming tea cup was served to him.

“Thanks again...”

His eyes scouted the pile of books for one second. For another second, he was scouting the young lady playing with her hair.

“...what book should I read today...”

Despite being a rhetorical question, he was surprised when the lady reached toward his direction and pulled a giant book from the bottom of the pile; with her body so close to his, it was only natural that a simple breathing motion allowed him to smell the scent of Jasmine on her clothes.

*THUD*

The sound brought him back to his senses as he noticed the black book now in front of him, with the roman numerals VII etched into the cover.

For the 6 months that he's been mysteriously attracted to the shop, the young man was reading a series of books that had no title but instead, roman numerals. The lady with the warm aura had introduced him to the series. What began as a once a week visitation turned into once a day visitation; having the delightful lady sit close to him and listen to him reading the books was a definite plus. With a bit of dust floating in the air, he opened the cover.

“So I guess this is the next book you want me to read, yeah?”

She nodded her head, her moist lips cooling down the tea of fire. He chuckled, noticing the eye smiles of the young lady.

“You know one day...you're going to have read to me!”

Turning a single page, he came across the FOREWORD of the book. He took a deep breath, his eyes scanning the text. “Well here goes...”

-------------------------------------

The Punic. The French and The American Revolution. The Civil. The World. When one goes to the “W” section of the encyclopedia and conduct research on the topic, these are some of the most famous wars of all time. What about the ones that are not listed? The ones not witnessed by History's eyes or recorded by the Hands of Fate? If someone came up to you and asked you about the War of the Idols, you would respond the same way as you are reading this...shaking your head and wonder what is going on. Now what if I told you, the War of the Idols is, in fact, a real war that was never acknowledged?

Ever since the creation of the world, society has been in contact with the phenomenon of the “Idol”. From the stone age, it was told in legend that a female with the “voice of a gentle sky”, the “beauty of a serene ocean”, the “burning passion of hellfire”, and the “strength of the mountains” was the catalyst that propel the evolution of humans: the invention of the wheel, the discovery of fire, the beginnings of ingenuity...all was possible because of the First Idol. As society recognize the importance of the Idol, they began to preserve the traditions and began searching for candidates that could continue to improve Earth with the responsibility as the IDOL.

As time went on, IDOL became IDOLS as the world began to expand in monumental fashion and entered into different cultures. The Greeks called them Muses. The Chinese called them Empresses. The Egyptians called them Queens. Time continued to tick as the world still grew, with IDOLS increasing in numbers: politicians, movement leaders, motivational speakers, and other forms of inspirations are added to the list. However, as the number of idols increase, the original IDOL power have decrease.

Soon enough, the present arrives and the ideas of the IDOL are just about extinct. The world begins to spiral downwards, only soon will society cease to move forward and begin a journey backwards to an era like the Medieval times. Despite these harsh times, a faint but burning light shines in the Far East. To be exact, an island separated into 4 factions is to be the origin of the Saving Light. However, all is not going well as of the moment, as these factions are currently at bad terms with each other, thus marks the period of “THE WAR OF THE IDOLS”.

As 1 of the 30 involved in this period, you will find out how did the War of the Idols started and how did it end. Expect a lot of thought, insight, logic, deduction, and drama. Also expect to have your emotions tune to the maximum. You will not only understand the period, but you will also feel like you are living in the period. This is the War of the Idols...this is:

ESCAPE FROM CASTLE IDOLSTEIN

-------------------------------------

“Wow...what an introduction...”

the young man took another deep breath, his warm smile matching those of the lady next to him.

“Well then...without further ado...the Prologue: Night Zero...”

(Game will start tomorrow within 24 hours, after the post of NIGHT ZERO)

3. 55Cyanides

55Cyanides Kenkyuusei

Re: Mafia VII: Escape from Idolstein Day Zero (No Start Yet)

Night Zero

The young man took a sip of his lukewarm tea, clearing the lump in his throat. He always felt nervous before he started reading to the young lady. Like the tea, he can feel his face warm up as he chuckled nervously. He stole a glance at the lady, who was amused by his actions once again.

“...hehe...sorry...”

He said, as his finally scanned through the prologue.

“As I said...Prologue: Night Zero...”

--------------
    3 ladies were in a dark room of the castle, a round table in the middle. 4 chairs were placed in all directions but none were sitting. Instead, they were standing on different sides of the room, glancing looks at each other. Despite wearing masks, they knew who were in the room: enemies.

“...she's late...”

one said, crossing her arms.

“...if she was in my country...I would make sur---”

“No one was talking to you, shorty...”

interrupted another, her silk red uniform shining with the moonlight. With great skill, she flew through the air, spinning like a wheel until she landed a few inches away from the 'shorty'.

“...seems like the type who doesn't know when to shut up...typical...”

Instantly, the shorty's hand reached out and grabbed at the collar of the acrobat, pulling her close until their masks were touching each other.

“You keep this up, Ballerina Fairy and...”

She began to say as she pressed a mechanical cold steel against the red's gut.

“...I'll end you.”

The acrobat's rose lips curled into a smile, leaving an impression on the shorty.

“I dare you!”

She grasped at the plaid collar of her enemy.

“You'll drop before I land from my jumps...”

The sound of a pistol cocking echoed throughout this room.

“HOOOOOOOOLD ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!”

Before any more action could be taken, a voice interrupted the two. As it shook the room, the two enemies fell to the ground and covered their ears to muffle the pain. It felt like the HEAVENS were screaming at them, the bass and the manliness of the shout leaving an impression on the two. It felt like it was GOD shouting at them.

It was quickly after the shaking and pain stopped, as the two stood up and dusted themselves. It was a surprise to them when they found out the origin of the voice.

“...sorry...”

said the third figure in the room, her timid voice barely enough to hear. Her mask was slightly off, enough for her mouth to be shown...enough for her to use the 'HEAVEN PIERCING SHOUT' technique...something that very few can master.

“...we're here for a reason.”

She gracefully placed the mask fully on her face, clearing her throat.

“...besides...I believe I'm the Ballerina...” she timidly said, surprising the two.

The shorty picked up her pistol and holstered, waving her hand to apologize. She chuckled at the joke.

“Sorry about that...times like these can stir our emotions...”

The crimson-uniform lady back-flipped her back to her original spot, waving her hand back.

“Eh no worries. You know what they say. Kraken happens!”

Crimson-uniform started to laugh heartily as the confusion of the other two were forming. It was only soon that she started to notice that confusion.

“Well okay. You know that book, the Lucky Piece? Which by the way you should ALL read, it's a great tool to read, not to mention the characters are awesome...”

---------------

Two figures stop in front of the castle gates, the moonlight acting like a spotlight.

“Thank you for accompanying me. But now, you must leave me.”

The figure smiled, as she put on her mask, her gentle but firm hand on the shoulder of her trusted comrade.

“But High General! We must ---”

The High General shook her head, a smile formed from underneath the mask.

“This is a great opportunity for our countries to finally unite...to stop this insanity. Just remember your duties. There is a reason why I chose you as my closest comrade...”

Giving her a red rose, the High General opened the gates, entering to Castle Idolstein, the place of the meeting. She closed the doors behind them, as her comrade hesitantly walked back to the Republic.

--------------

“....and with the charisma of the warrior, he was able to win against the group of warriors...”

“....and she said I was the type to never shut up...”

“...and that is how the saying 'Kraken Happens' fo---”

Before the acrobat finished her statement, faint knocking could be heard from the door as it opened. The High General entered before gently closing the door, as she walked toward the table, standing next to one of the chairs.

“Sorry I'm late but something hinder my way. Time is of the essence now, so I'm going to start...”

The three girls were left speechless, in awe of the behavior of this person. However, they were more shocked when she took off her mask, and placed it on the table.

“Endo Mai...General of the Leo Army..Idoling Republic...”

The High General looked around, seeing the reluctance of her peers.

“Listen if we cannot start with trust...how are we possibly going to save the Island of Idol...”

With such simple words, they were able to move the emotion within all three. Slowly, they approached the table, removing their masks in the same fashion as the High General.

“Takahashi Ai...Fleet Admiral of the Virgo Battalion...Morning Musume Sovereignty...”

“Momota Kanako...General of the Cancer Air Force...Momoiro Clover Federation...”

“Takahashi Minami...Commandant of the Aries Marines...AKB48 Nation...”

Endo looked around at every one, nodding her head. This was the first step toward the future.

“Look around. These will be the faces that will save the Island. I appreciate you guys coming here. Now without further ado, let's start the meeting...”

--------------

For what seems like hours upon hours, the 4 enemies were talking about the state of their respected countries. Each minute passed by, the feeling of enemies began to turn into the feeling of comrades. It seems like they all are suffering from the same problems. It was only soon that they formulated a plan to help reinstate the beauty of what was the Island of the Idol.

Minami stood up as the other 3 followed suit.

"You know what you're asking us to do right? This is punishable by death by our respected countries. But...it needs to be done. Any disagreements on this plan?”

She looked around, no one shaking their head. This is truly a step toward the future.

“Well then...with that, let us unite together to ---”

Before anything else, a blinding light developed in the middle of the table. Soon after, a crashing sound and an explosion followed. All 4 were taken aback, Endo crashing to the wall behind, knocking herself unconscious.

“What the...”

----------

Takahashi Minami was blinded, using the wall as her brace. Immediately, she felt a sharp object enter her sides. Instinctively, she grabbed the arm of her attacker and forcibly retracted the object. A slight sound of pain escaped from her mouth as she used her strength to fling her across the room. As she opened one eye to see, she was surprised to see her attacker flip in the air many times, her legs touching the wall. The attacker sprung from the wall and flew toward Minami, tackling her to the ground.

“Had...to...use these means...”

She began to see, her one eye staring at her attacker. With a quick motion of the arm, it was the last thing she ever saw and said.

----------

The crimson warrior came from underneath some rubble, shaking her head. She noticed a faint blue light in her direction as it began to get larger. Before time was too late, she instinctively flip out the way. Looking behind her, she saw the a glowing blue arm destroying the whole wall behind her. In a blink of an eye, the arm was coming in her direction once again.

For a minute, Kanako used her training in acrobats to dodge the relentless attacks. However, its speed was growing and without knowing her surroundings, she flipped into a corner. Before using any other tactics, the glowing arm rushed in and grabbed her by the throat. No pressure was felt. She stared as her attacker, and found the humor in it.

“...I guess...Kraken happens...”

Instantly pressure was felt. Game over.

----------
    Ai witnessed the events unfolding, as the glowing blue light started to expand onto the attacker. As the attacker flips her toward her direction, she took a deep breath and let out a roar.

The entire room shook as the walls around her cracked. Even the roof began to cave in as the 'HEAVEN PIERCING SHOUT' dispersed. Even demons and angels will stop their action to prevent the pain from this technique. However, the attacker had no signs of stopping and in quick fashion, went up to Ai and lifted her by her throat.

“..you! It can't be!! Why would you...”

----------

Endo's vision was milky as she groaned, the pain beginning to form from all over her body. She noticed the room was in a mess. However, that was the highlight of the scene. In front of her was Fleet Admiral Takahashi; her body hanging lifelessly in midair as a blue light emanated from her body. In quick fashion, the blue light came outta her body and floated in the air, into the arms of her attack. Her body finally dropped to the ground.

Slowly, the attacker walked toward Endo, who was trying to escape. It was with fail however, her legs pinned from the roof. Finally, the attacker reached Endo and squatted down, their eyes meeting each other.

“And I thought you were a legend...”

Endo's voice was quavering, as she was able to see once for herself the legend.

“...Make it quick...”

Obliging her, the attacker thrust her hand, as the last breath of the General was drawn.

----------

3 days has passed as the comrade find herself in front of the gates her General passed through. She sighed, as she crumpled the red rose, the winds dancing with the fallen petals. She noticed many footsteps at the gates, heading into the castle. She sighed. She prayed. She walked in.

It's time to finish this...

Result:
    Endo Mai, General of the Leo from the Idoling Republic. The Red Rose Alliance (Now Extinct)
    Takahashi Minami, Commandant of the Aries Marines from the AKB48 Nation
    . The Red Rose Alliance (Now Extinct)
    Momota Kanako, General of the Cancer Air Force from the Momoiro Clover Federation. The Red Rose Alliance (Now Extinct)
    Takahashi Ai, Fleet Admiral of the Virgo Battalion from the Morning Musume Sovereignty. The Red Rose Alliance (Now Extinct)

Sorry, no posting yet! Almost done to start though! Many apologies! PMswill be sent soon!​

4. 55Cyanides

55Cyanides Kenkyuusei

Re: Mafia VII: EFCI Night Zero (No Start Yet...but almost)

Day One Begins Now​

Current Votes (0)
    -----
    16 votes are needed to perform a lynch

You have 48 hours to make a decision

You may now post

Any questions? Contact Me!

PMs are being sent or in the process of being sent

5. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Re: Mafia VII: EFCI Day One (Start)

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!! Kraken happens!!! :XD:

So yeah...wussup?

B-)

6. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina

YAY~!! It's started

LOL Ai-chan died (I'm a bit sad though) XD

Now to read the Night Zero write up.

7. Decreez

Decreez Kenkyuusei

KRAKEN !!!!

Hey there people.
    Happy Chinese New Year !!! [party]

Obligatory post :XD:

8. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

I loled at all of the Lucky Piece references [rock] Not sure what to do since PM ain't here yet. And yay Chinese New Year tomorrow [party] that's my excuse for not going to school XD

And I wonder if there's ever going to be a mafia game where Takamina isn't evil or dies off in night zero. :hehe:

9. champloo26

champloo26 Kenkyuusei

WTF Aichan, how could she die? btw i knew it was Takamin, when i read shorty, it was so obvious

10. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

The GMs love killing Takamina, huh? xD

Wait, wasn't there a mafia game where Meroron got sad because she accidently killed her or something? :XD: (Mafia 4, was it?)

And yaaay I'm gonna try and figure out what's goin' on. :B

11. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

lol all the red dress thing for ai made me picture her in the ugly OOLG outfit lol

im sad such an epic group was killed already =(.

ok there isnt much to analyze from the write up at all so i guess after everyone say helloz we can start the no lynch fest and move on.

the only character presented in the write up that is not dead is the light green girl. and from the way its written it leads me to believe shes not from the same country as mai (idoling!!) what already takes out one group less. not that such information is relevant now but oh well lol

as a fan that only really likes akb and knows a bit about momclo and momusu this is going to be hard x.x. and oh yeah i know nothing about idoling other than this mai girl that i loved since the akbidoling episodes but shes already dead ;___; xd

12. Meroron♥

Meroron♥ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ogumatsugumi

So all the books with roman numbers on the cover are the past mafia games after all? Cooool.
    I wonder if the "real world" (creepy smiling mute girl + guy that reads) will have any influence in the game, or if it will take place completely inside the book~~

Also, I just have to say - Game starts by Taka dying. AGAIN. xD poor baby ;__;

Anyway.... this seems pretty epic. And with so many players I'm like... totally confused @_____@ SO MUCH TO CONSIDER.

13. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

Read the write-up while I was having dinner.

I was scared at first since I don't know any idol groups other than AKB, but I'm glad to see Momoclo in this since I've gotten obsessed with them like literally two days ago.

Awesome :3

14. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I know nothing about Idoling or Momoiro Clover (I don't even know their names. I just refer to everyone as their colors. xD), but I know about Morning Musume and AKB at least. I was able to understand Mafia 6 pretty okay, so hopefully I'll be fine here... for now. :fear:

15. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

Oh yea... :fp:

You've said it. I'm really scared of that time when everyone's like awake and trying to post. I think I might be avoiding the thread when that happens and coming back once it calms down. :lol:

And I totally am not familiar with any of these groups (besides the fact that I know the group name) excluding AKB and there's still so much about AKB that I don't know @_@. And I forgot to mention earlier, but 55Cyanides is amazing for the awesome writeups and all of the previous mafia game references :approve:

16. phantom

phantom Kenkyuusei

Checking in [hi]

Now I need to read the write up...

17. sada

sada Kenkyuusei

Oh no! I hope the dead idols have reached cloud nine by now and are resting in peace. Poor girls.

Let's go!

18. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

fffffffffff.... I've been meaning to post but s48 won't let me ;___; .. Anyways, obligatory post!!

19. blesseddisgrace

blesseddisgrace Kenkyuusei

Yay, S48 is finally working for me. D:
    My first mafia game and it's a crossover? I know next to nothing about any girl idol group save for AKB, so I hope I won't get too lost. XD

Anyway, that was my obligatory check-in post.

20. Meroron♥

Meroron♥ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ogumatsugumi

Eh? I really think she's from Idoling!! though o___O She's going back to the Republic, and Republic = Idoling...