1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

(GAME OVER) Mafia VII: EFCI

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by 55Cyanides, Feb 2, 2011.

1. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

ME TOO. I had pills to kill people, BUT I NEVER GOT TO USE THEM. The last time I got a chance to kill was in Mafia 6 when Koopa left, but noooo, my kill was protected, and now I finally have the chance to kill AND I DIE. >_>

I actually wanted you to turn into a vampire. :fear: My win condition was just to survive until the end, so I didn't care what happened as long as I survived. :XD: Plus you being a vampire would have been really interesting. :3 Unfortunately, I died before then so that doesn't matter now, but if I was alive, I wouldn't have wanted you to die. xD

2. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    I was so happy to get a cool role! I did tons of research to figure out ho to be a good DayVig...

I knew I wanted to take someone out on my first opportunity, but I couldn't decide who until giddy said he had no alignment. Still I wasn't sure, but I finally figured that if I killed him he would have more time to write the back-story stuff for Mafia VI :p

As far Sada, well we already talked about that.

My job was easy after that since we knew who we wanted to take out. For a second I thought about taking out Rin instead of kanki, but I thought it would be best to go with the team plan and let the chips fall as they may.

Thank You Rin for sparing us <3

Oh, and when I said I knew Max was being truthful about Flaggy, it was because I had taken Flaggy on the chariot during night three. It threw me off because it wasn't clearly in the writeup, but I finally noticed that the High General had "disappeared for rest of the night"

And thank you Cy for writing such an intricate and great game. You really did an excellent job of keeping us guessing all the way until the end. (I am still wondering what that Pill would have done, I still have it in my pocket!) I must admit I as getting ticked off at having to wait over two days between day phases, but that was mainly because the game was so good, and I really wanted to PLAyyyyyYYYYYYYYaaaaaYYYYY.

Great game everyone :inlove:

3. katastr0phical1

katastr0phical1 Kenkyuusei

:hehe: Smooth.

4. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

I wanna know what's up with Decreez's character? He wanted to be lynched so badly.

Oh and I wonder if Meroron knew that I was her half or if it was the same as me? Doesn't know nething 'bout the each other and the notepad stuff?

5. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

^
    ^
    lol

no no, i mean.. never got a pm telling my i had a shield xd

it was probably because you sent it that day when we had that annoying error and i didnt get it for some reason. its ok dont worry xd its just so weird finding out that i was about to die and i was saved with something i had no idea i had lol

and nami you so mean D=

6. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    I did get nervous when AT said he knew who the DayVig was. It first I thought it was because I revealed I had that particular letter (which I got from Giddy). But then AT talked about Aakun responding to him talking about the chariot (I checked, but couldn't find that response. I knew I hadn't responded about it). So I figured AT was either mistaken or lying.

So Aikyi, did you really think Aakun was the day vigilante?

7. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

:XD: I checked too and I found nada so I'm guessing he was lying. It is his best weapon after all. :lol:

8. Naomi

:hehe:

I just wanted an interesting ending, but I am glad that you guys won, especially since there were two mafias and a whole bunch of killers, so it seemed like it would be pretty hard, but you all did a good job! [clap]

This is my sixth time in a row losing with my faction. ._. I'm jinxed or something. I'm going to feel so bad for whoever is with me in Mafia 8. :awesome:

9. 55Cyanides

55Cyanides Kenkyuusei

His character would've been fully revealed if you lynched him. Since he was a prisoner already in chains, if you guys lynched him, he would've been set free and help the town. His character was the FORTUNE TELLER, and would have had 22 abilities (each corresponding to the 22 tarot cards).

For meroron, she had no idea who was her half. The notepad was a way for you guys to work together. She indeed day investigated Aikyi the first day, who was not available that day. Hence the note you had. When you wrote that note saying you weren't available, she received that note. It was unfortunate that she had to drop out, because I wanted to see how interesting it was for you guys to play.

no no, i mean.. never got a pm telling my i had a shield xd

--------

I'll look into my PMs and I'll get back to you on that

10. blesseddisgrace

blesseddisgrace Kenkyuusei

...well, shit.
    Sorry, Decreez. XD We should've lynched you earlier.

11. 55Cyanides

55Cyanides Kenkyuusei

One problem is that I didn't let him know of his abilities UNTIL after he was set free. His role title was only given: Fortune Teller.

I also purposely gave him that stipulation because of what happened last game :D I wanted to see how you guys will respond to that

12. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

I actually thought aakun was the day vig, I didn't realize it wasn't him until right after I died, but whatever. I'm glad I guessed kata was the psychologist correctly though :D

Oh, question for 55cy... so what was my win condition? :blink:

13. Silver Rain

Silver Rain Kenkyuusei

Well, since ra-nyan, twilight, cristafari and I could talk outside the game, we would have just planned it like this... I would have roleblocked Rin that night to keep her from using her abilities, twilight and ra-nyan could try to kill you just in case something happened to one of them or you needed to be killed twice. If you survived the next day phase, we would have gone after to lynch you and cristafari would have tried to day kill you. Even if you survived to night phase, we would have done the roleblock and double kill again. The rest of the remaining players weren't suspicious, all the suspicious characters were already in our alliance so I would have insisted on us targetting you until you actually died, and proceed from there. With so many possible kills to you, even if you took down two of us, we would have gotten some kills on you. So yeah, I think trusting us was the best move for all survivors! And the write up for the ending was so much nicer this way! Yeah, we got blue lights!

14. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

Yes, totally. Everybody lived happily ever after! [party] Man having to kill everyone is freaking hard, but these roles are quite fun and definitely different from townie role. Most of the time, I was being lazy and not helping you guys because well I wasn't suppose to anyway. :lol:

Edit:
    I'm kind of disappointed I didn't use all of my abilities, especially the killing ones. Darn, always wanted to have a killing ability. Serial killer popcorn... :^O^: I'm totally not a bad guy. I didn't even get to kill anyone. :XD:

15. sada

sada Kenkyuusei

What?

I already knew you killed me if that's what you meant. I was just saying how I didn't get to kill anyone directly. Because I didn't get to use my power on night 1 and on night 2 I think I killed someone but idk it was very vague. Plus my target was bus drivered.

16. masashi

masashi Kenkyuusei

Good game everyone! Hope for a less confusing Mafia come Season 8. :p

17. Naomi

Mine was just to survive until the end, so I figured all people with an undecided alliance had the same.

18. 55Cyanides

55Cyanides Kenkyuusei

Survive with the winning alliance.

All undecided alliances were like this: they had abilities that could sway the balance of power to their liking, to whomever they wanted to win. They were:

The shop girl
    The Pharmacist
    The Forensic Investigator
    The Eager Jail Keeper

19. phantom

phantom Kenkyuusei

No no, its fine. I wasn't trying to place blame on anyone and there isn't any blame really. It was a game of 30 people :blink: I'm sure you did the best you could. So no worries, Captain Kata <3

@decreez
    Wow...sorry. Although, with what happened last time, I don't know if anything you said would have convinced us to lynch you.

I think its kind of funny we are getting so many answers about the story and characters even when Cy already said he would later.... :lol:

20. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

I just want to say, the Medusa's Gaze item is so absurdly powerful, I was so scared when deciding who to give it to.

The funny thing is, I ended up deciding to give it to sada because I thought she was mafia and I figured, if town had it, mafia would lose extremely fast. So I wanted to give it to mafia to maybe help them out (and so they could recruit me *cough*)

Good thing sada died and I was controlled, so Kanki took it instead :awesome:

I also thought Max was a townie, so I figured I could make him a serial killer (since he was proven safe by nyan) and have him run amok and kill people =X

In the end, did I even manage to give my items to anyone I planned to successfully? >____________>