1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[Game Over] S48 Mafia Game V - Heavenly Bittersweet Kingdom

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by AikyiTaizne, Jan 7, 2011.

1. katastr0phical1

katastr0phical1 Kenkyuusei

Re: [Game Over] S48 Mafia Game V - Heavenly Bittersweet King

Dont listen to her naruse.. she did it on purpose. :fear:

2. sada

sada Kenkyuusei

;=; kata you're making me sound like a bad person.

3. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

Aww sada was only trying to avenge her mama. It's not her fault that later the killing got addictive. :hehe:

4. katastr0phical1

I... would... never... do... such... a... thing...

YOU KILLED ME TOO!

5. sada

sada Kenkyuusei

Did I?

Oh yeah.

Woops my bad.

kata had it coming. >_>

6. katastr0phical1

*shakes old man fist angrily*
    Damn kids!

7. phantom

phantom Kenkyuusei

...and me!! :hmm:

8. sada

sada Kenkyuusei

You were a cop.

9. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

so like >.> are we going to learn who the MVP is or is it just going to float in limbo forever ;-;

10. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

Ask aakun, he can't make up his stupid mind.

11. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I say the generator that came up with Decreez's end-game kill on issa. :awesome:

12. kirakirahanabi

kirakirahanabi Kenkyuusei

Aakun. I'm in tenth place. Jurina was #10 in the election. You know you want to give it to Jurina. :awesome:

13. Decreez

Decreez Kenkyuusei

^ THAT [rock] :awesome:

14. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

Role Analysis
    (some of them are shorter than others, and some dont really have much content >< sorry for that =( )

Kingdom

Rin
    - Participation:
    Rin did a good job. she was a roleblocker, one of the most simple roles to fake so its probably a bothersome situation. for some reason mafia ended up killing her, even though a roleblocker was far from the biggest threat in this game. (but still a bothersome threat)

- Faction & Role Analysis:
    since it was the start of the game rin didnt really had any other option than roleblocking random ppl, so
    i guess its a good job? XD i also gave her 3 fast forward but yeah.. there was no need to use them so early in the game. (i didnt want to make roleblocker the only ability of a player because it feels like a boring character to have but i guess fast forward wasnt exactly a good thing to give to give to the town either. im sorry for that ;_;)
    naruse
    - Participation:
    it was naruse's first game so i think he did pretty well. he only posted 9 times and didnt really collaborate
    much with the day activities though.

as i said, he didnt really collaborate with his faction and didnt use his ability for 2 days. despite being a doctor, what means he lost the chance to possibly save lives for 2 nights =/.

about his role, the best thing he did was to use his ability on himself on night 3.
    that happened to be a night when he got targeted by a LOT of players. dunno if it was just lucky or he actually read the game well enough to notice he was going to be that targeted that night.

for being a first game it was pretty good! even though he had the lowest points, that doesnt mean he didnt do a good work.
    phantom
    - Participation:
    phantom is a really good player!. even as a cop, she did a great job posting pretty frequently in the thread.

phantom got an individual on N1, and then the main bad guy of the game on N2. it kinda sucks how after getting 2 consecutive "guilty" results she thought he was paranoid =/. she actually got giddy! ...but all town failed to realize the chance of it being a mafia/town kind-of siblings (until Nami pointed it out, but it was ignored and it was kinda late already lol)

she indeed helped her faction. and after outing that she was a cop it was obvious she was going to be a future target for the bad guys and sada ended up killing her asap lol
    kirakirahanabi
    - Participation:
    well kira also did a pretty good job. as the guardian, his role was really important so he had to do a good job.

saying that he was the princess was kinda pointless though lol. EVERYONE KNEW IT WAS NAMI ALREADY D=. it only helped mafia to confirm that kira was the guardian (if it wasnt clear enough when vika posted the results of his track on N1..)

his ability had a 1/3 chance of killing a townie but it was never in act because they were lucky enough lol. it was kinda funny how the armor ended up being useless though xd

both nights they activated it no one targeted nami, and the 2 nights they decided to not activate it nami gets targeted lol. but well, theres no way for them to know that xd
    Silver Rain
    - Participation:
    well silver didnt really post that much, but his posts were always effective and created some kind of discussion and drama all over the thread.

its no doubt silver is a really good player and he analyzes the game and stuff. but he always fails for some reason, usually an "stupid" one. (no offense m(-_-)m)

we always thought revealing what he did during the first day was a bad idea. even thought his "people will mistake me for a godfather" excuse was valid, it just created a lot of confusion in the game
    that didnt really help him either. specially because he was saying a half-true thing.

we think he gave the unkillable ability waaay too much importance and power than what it really had.
    ill explain it now for those who wondered what his abilily was all about; basically, his ability protected him from kills (not just one, any kind of death related ability targeted at him would fail) BUT, in the end it was a normal ability. and could be perfectly roleblocked, disabled, bus drived, etc etc etc. (in fact, even if he tought he was protected, nyan's bus driving always ended up giving his ability to someone else and he was actually as unsafe as any other player. if it werent because sada targeted him, he would had probably survived until the end.)
    polyrhythm
    - Participation:
    poly didnt really post much either, but since its a time zone thingy, it was actually a decent ammount. like in the last game, he was a good player and actually got until the end.

As a protector she always worked behind the scenes. it was a good play. the first two nights she didnt use her ability. but then in the other nights, 3 of the players she targeted were tried to be killed.

she wasnt a doctor though, so the chance to actually save them was just a possibility (50%). she did what she was able to, and it was good.
    Naomi
    - Participation:
    well what can we say about nami? @.@. she was basically the main player of the game. when we saw that she got the fake princess we were so happy because we thought she was going to pull it off. its not like she didnt, but she made so many mistakes that made everyone get really confused about pretty much .everything.

nami is like, of one the best players of the forum for sure. she got until the end in 3 of the 4 games she was part of (and in the other one she just died because we, mafia, thought she was a threat for us so we wanted her out asap :hehe: ). but in this game, we thoguht that the mian flaw in nami was that shes not really a good leader. since shes so indecisive, she never really trusted in any of of presumptions. it was always like, "OH I THINK I FOUND SOMETHING [insert theory] ... BUT IM PROBABLY WRONG ANYWAY XD XD XD!"

even if its true that she saw a lot of things that were far from real lol, she also got some of the most important key-points of the story (like finding how one of the sisters was the royal blooded girl, but as no one followed up, it stayed in nothing).

as a "sub-leader" there was kata, and that wasnt good either lol. nami wanted to LYNCH SOMEONE NO MATTER WHAT LYNCH!LYNCH!LYNCH!!!11"! ...when even if its true that it was Day 3 and they had no clear clues, they also didnt have deaths... what made it pointless. (i guess the pace of this game was just too much after Mafia IV.. that ended in like, 4 days).

they (nami-kata) also started forcing the players to reveal themselves, something really... stupid really. because they only gave mafia more and more information to know who to kill. this was one of the main reasons why town didnt win, because of their uncontrollable desperation in Day 3 about not really knowing anything of the story. (even though we did say that this game was intended to be longer than usual..).

still, nami gets full points because she was the one to take the lead of the thread during all the game. and after kata died, she started to get better when noone else was making pressure anymore (lol kata </3 >_> XD)

as princess she didnt really do anything because her ability didn't let her do anything at all, apart from using her ability. ...huh, ok lol xd...

as Investigator, she got the (obvious at that point) mafia member. she did a good job. even though at some point she started putting vika under pressure (D2~D3) as like, WANTING TO REVEAL THAT SHE WAS THE PRINCESS >_>.

but yeah, overall.. with teri we decided that nami was the best and the worst player of the game at the same time =D. is that cool for you nami? xd

(trivia: nami made around 200 posts in this game D=!!)
    Gobolino
    - Participation:
    like always, gobo had a big participation. as vigilante he needed to stay clam, even though he eventually ended up revealing his character..

every time he targeted someone he did it as "fair" as possible. with this i mean, always targeting the most suspicious ones. he was forced to attack every night so he had no option but to do so. he even got a mafia member, so it was an splendid work.

it sucks because due to the mod-kill thing, we have no option but to discount some points from you ;_;
    issa
    - Participation:
    poor issa, she was the one that had to wait the longest to get her character ;_; (BUT IT WAS AN AWESOME CHARACTER, RIGHT <3)

the real princess did a good work being unnoticed. due to the previous big revelation of all the characters of the game, it (the game) was at a point that it was clear that the princess was either issa or poly (the only two players without their character revealed)

issa did a good work. after all shes one the best players of mafia we have in the forum <3. she just had really bad luck in some of them xd

she didnt really had much to do, she had to be as unnoticed as possible. and she didnt have any ability to use at night either so its was really a delicate situation. she did what she could, and that's good to me.
    55Cyanides
    - Participation:
    he didnt really post much, but close to the end of the day he started revealing his "old-self" (or at least the type of player he used on Game IV). he said that he chose to play in this way on propose, so i guess its all good. it did work and he got until the end after all.

55C was a jack-of-all-trades. he had really bad luck aiming at ppl that werent in the game yet for some nights lol. and then just testing his resting abilities with other ppl (tyzer lol). just like issa really, he did what he could and thats good.
    vikacong
    - Participation:
    one of the best players of this game? he actually didnt really post at all. but his night actions were so good.
    i dont know if it was luck or he actually knew what he was doing, but the thing is that it was -amazing- <3.

he got: - princess&guardian on N1 - serial killer on N5 and he was going to get another mafia member (actually pretty much all kingdom targeted decreez lol) and then, mafia saw him as a serious treat and love silenced him boths nights that she was alive.

really amazing if you ask me. and if it couldn't get better, he (and epic Nana <3) got to survive until the end =D
    Tyzer
    - Participation:
    ok, wasnt this the first game tyzer actually wasnt accused of being mafia or something? lol that alone is already amazing imo xd

Tyzer did a good game too. he used his ability to help town (like confirming gobo was the vigilante, etc) and somehow got to end XD. Tyzer's best game so far probably? =D

Sp. Townies

RSL
    - Participation:
    RSL posted as usual. not really active but decent.

well his ability wasnt exactly made to help town, but he did help making the days shorter so it counts =D. it really sucks how he was so close to lynch poly by himself ;_____________; ><.
    Jasey
    - Participation:
    pretty much the same as RSL. other for defending giddy (lol =( xD), he stayed a bit inactive during the discussions.

well since his role is a bit special, we cant really say he helped town to win XD. i dont really know how they decided who to investigate so yeah i cant really say anything, it was a good work for the character he had i guess? XD
    MecchaMelon
    - Participation:
    around the same level as the other 2 special townies. but for some reason Meccha's post were more memorial to me. OH YEAH. and i almost forgot. she started the character color list, and thats a great thing. i know ppl make a list for themselves (at least i do when i play). but for posting it in the thread she gets points up. (its actually a pretty dangerous thing to do. at least i see it like that. if mafia sees you are taking the game serious making a list and posting it they'll want to kil you first)

lol well, i dunno if it was luck or what, but that was a really fast victory lol. dying the same night the dragon just made it more epic.

....yeah nami's part is that long because part of it is also like addressed to all the players. since nami got to lead the game, it eventually ended up in her part of the analysis XD

Kingdom Point Ranking:
    *1 - 39 --- 20.*9.10.*0 -- Naomi
    *2 - 36 --- 14.*8.*9.*0 -- phantom (HM: +5)
    *3 - 35 --- *9.*8.10.*3 -- vikacong (HM: +5)
    *4 - 34 --- 12.10.*7.*0 -- MecchaMelon (win: +8)
    *5 - 33 --- 17.*7.*9.*0 -- kirakirahanabi
    *6 - 33 --- 15.*8.*7.*3 -- Tyzer
    *7 - 33 --- 11.*7.*6.*3 -- Jasey (HM: +5)
    *8 - 31 --- 11.*7.*7.*3 -- RSL (sub-win: +3)
    *9 - 29 --- 13.*8.*8.*0 -- poly
    10 - 28 --- 12.*9.*7.*0 -- issa
    11 - 27 --- 10.*7.*7.*3 -- 55C
    12 - 26 --- 13.*7.*6.*0 -- Silver Rain
    13 - 24 --- 12.*6.*6.*0 -- Rin
    14 - 22 --- 15.*9.*8.*0 -- Gobolino (modkill: -10)
    15 - 15 --- *7.*6.*3.*0 -- naruse

-----

Individual

ra-nyan
    - Participation:
    nyan did a good job like she always does. she was really active in all the discussions and helped to analyze
    the write-ups as well.

- Faction:
    in her mission to protect Silver Rain she actually did really really really well. her Bus Driving made things go
    crazy and confused the fuck out of the everyone (..including herself not figuring out why jasey and giddeon didnt get maimai's info :fp: )

in the end Silver Rain ended up dying but there was nothing she could do at that time (..because she was dead lol) so while she was alive, she did a great job.

- Role Analysis:
    well i pretty much explained this already. Nyan did an splendid job and made the game way more interesting (Sp. N2)

for some reason i feel like i cant give her total points because she died early.. but she was still one (if not
    the best) of the best players once again.
    katast0phical1
    - Participation:
    i thought kata posted like crazy but when i searched his posts he only had 3 pages compared to say, kira that had 4 pages worth of posts (or nami that had... 20 xdd). this was clearly because the "kata-nami" combo was so... annoyingly persistent during the whole game trying to lynch someone that the impression left was way deeper xd

...he was individual but he worked as kingdom?. well i cant really put all of that in your score since it wasnt your objective XD but it was good i guess lol. it was rather amusing how he always chose to hide in the most risky places lol (giddy, silver, nyan, etc..).
    Kanki
    - Participation:
    our dragon was killed so soon ;_;. poor kanki, out of like 15 players to target she goes for the person protected by the dragon slayer lol

she also had bad luck since she always got burn anyway, meaning that her counter was still going to be in 0 at least for that night as well. she did a good play because shes a good player, she just had a lot of bad luck xd.
    sada
    - Participation:
    Kyan <3. so epically mad. basically, sada did an AMAZING work overall

to resume it, sada killed:
    the doctor, the cop, the "unkillable" + a hider as bonus, and an Investigator-Fake Princess.
    do i need to say anything else?, she was also lucky enough that there was someone else to lynch when they discovered her so she was saved.

even after completing her first win condition, if the game continued after N6, she was going to stay as a regular serial killer. she still killed someone the last night and that wasn't part of her first objective, so it counts as her second mission.

since the game ended, we'll give sada that win condition as completed as well and she gets +5 extra points. congratulations! you had all the luck some of the other players didnt xd

Individual Point Ranking:
    *1 - 50 --- 15.10.10.10 -- sada (extra-win: +5)
    *2 - 43 --- 16.*8.*9.*5 -- ra-nyan (HM: +5)
    *3 - 37 --- 16.*7.*8.*5 -- katast0phical1
    *4 - 28 --- *9.*8.*6.*5 -- Kanki

-----

Kindom

**COMING SOON** (tomorrow)

im sorry guys, i had everything else done and im going to sleep soon. i left you guys waiting for so long so i didnt want to delay it more for the others and i dont want to make a half-assed analysis. i'll promise ill do it properly tomorrow and im sorry again ><.

gideon123
    - Participation:

MaxtheMan
    - Participation:

loveandcoffee
    - Participation:

Decreez
    - Participation:

Kindom Point Ranking:
    *1 - 39 --- 15.*7.*7.10 -- gideon123
    *2 - 38 --- 12.*8.*7.10 -- MaxtheMan
    *3 - 37 --- 10.*9.*8.10 -- Decreez

*4 - 35 --- 11.*7.*7.10 -- loveancoffee

15. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

THE REASON WHY THERES NO MVP...

i just.. didnt think there was someone that out shone the rest so much to deserve being called "most valuable player". its not that you guys sucked, i just wasnt convinced well enough in 1 person (sada and naomi were probably the closest to get it).

instead of a MVP, i decided to give an special mention to some players. its important that you guys understand that this isnt really saying they were the best players of the game (actually you'll see how some ppl i praised in the reviews arent included) its just that.. they deserve just that, an ~special mention~ <3.

HONORABLE MENTIONS:

-vikacong (Yamada Nana)
    [​IMG]

-phantom (Nakanishi Yuka)
    [​IMG]

-Jasey (Kondo Rina)
    [​IMG]

-ra-nyan (Fujie Reina)
    [​IMG]

for vika, nyan and phantom the reason is mostly explained in their analysis so i wont write the same again. for Jasey... we just wanted to give him something in reward after what he went through not knowing he was being used all the time lol XD. actually, he also helped mafia to win! so he deserves it. lol poor yacchan =(.

16. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

with the honorable mentions, the rankings changes a bit as well (im giving 5 extra points to those players), heres an updated version:

Updated Points

-# _ pt --- PT_RA_FA_GC -- Player Name
    (rank, points , Participation, Role Analysis, Faction Activites, Game Conclusion)

*1 - 50 --- 15.10.10.10 -- sada (extra-win: +5)

*2 - 43 --- 16.*8.*9.*5 -- ra-nyan (HM: +5) (+2)
    *3 - 39 --- 20.*9.10.*0 -- Naomi (-1)
    *4 - 39 --- 15.*7.*7.10 -- gideon123 (-1)

*5 - 38 --- 12.*8.*7.10 -- MaxtheMan
    *6 - 37 --- 10.*9.*8.10 -- Decreez

*7 - 37 --- 16.*7.*8.*5 -- katast0phical1
    *8 - 36 --- 14.*8.*9.*0 -- phantom (HM: +5) (+5)
    *9 - 35 --- *9.*8.10.*3 -- vikacong (HM: +5) (+5)
    10 - 35 --- 11.*7.*7.10 -- loveancoffee (-2)
    11 - 34 --- 12.10.*7.*0 -- MecchaMelon (win: +8) (-2)
    12 - 33 --- 17.*7.*9.*0 -- kirakirahanabi (-2)
    ----media senbatsu---
    13 - 33 --- 15.*8.*7.*3 -- Tyzer (-2)
    14 - 33 --- 11.*7.*6.*3 -- Jasey (HM: +5) (+4)
    15 - 31 --- 11.*7.*7.*3 -- RSL (sub-win: +3) (-3)
    16 - 29 --- 13.*8.*8.*0 -- poly (-1)
    17 - 28 --- 12.*9.*7.*0 -- issa (-1)
    18 - 28 --- *9.*8.*6.*5 -- Kanki (-1)
    19 - 27 --- 10.*7.*7.*3 -- 55C
    20 - 26 --- 13.*7.*6.*0 -- Silver Rain
    21 - 24 --- 12.*6.*6.*0 -- Rin

---unders for TV shows---
    22 - 22 --- 15.*9.*8.*0 -- Gobolino (modkill: -10)
    23 - 15 --- *7.*6.*3.*0 -- naruse

17. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

ok guys. thats all. now its finally game over.

thanks for playing and sorry for the delays ><

18. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I'm not sure whether to be offended or not. :lol: On the plus side, it's nice to know what I was doing wrong. xD

Now you see why I'm so paranoid. xD

Thanks for the analysis! Even if I'm good and horrible at the same time, I know what I should work on now. :B (Funny how I say this with each game, yet I'm not sure if I get much better. :D) And as for us forcing everyone to reveal themselves, that really was unintentional. We just had no idea who to lynch, so everyone kept coming clean which made us change targets*. Well, now I'll know to never do that again. :fp: xD

* I still find that sort of hilarious, even if it was an incredibly stupid thing (for us) to do. :XD:

19. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

I tend to forget my night actions lol and I was so focused on clearing up SR that I didn't even think about it.. Thanks to Max for pointing it out.. it happened again during mafia 6 :fp:

20. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

^^ you are amazing nami XD we arent serious when we say you are THE WORST PLAYER lol, its just you are really really good. but at the time your indecisions ruin your own game. (at least this time). you shouldnt feel offened because you got the best points after sada ;_;