1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[Game Over] S48 Mafia Game V - Heavenly Bittersweet Kingdom

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by AikyiTaizne, Jan 7, 2011.

1. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

Re: [Game Over] S48 Mafia Game V - Heavenly Bittersweet King

since you are sooo into it why dont you just do them yourself :awesome: xd

2. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

Shut up and do it. :tongue:

3. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

Role Analysis
    aakun will be doing the analysis for love and Decreez

Kingom

gideon123
    - Participation:
    Giddy has a very weird play-style where it's difficult to tell whether he is serious or not. This makes it quite difficult to tell what alignment he might be. He is clearly one of the strongest analysts on the forum though he keeps a lot to himself.

As a mafia player, he tries his best to keep a low profile and shoots down any questions that come his way. He's very confusing to read and could be quite an annoyance to corner. This makes him a very strong mafia-aligned player. One complain I might have about his play during this game is some of the choices he made. Perhaps this was do to stuff that he did in the backstage (he DID have to juggle talking with mafia and Jasey), but he made quite a few mistakes. He lied about things that he didn't need to and got himself into unnecessary trouble. I'm thinking he mistakenly told Jasey the results of his investigation during the first night on Max (even though he got blocked) which is why he had to pretend he didn't get roleblocked. That opened up to a world of trouble.

Anyways, giddy is a strong player especially when it comes to defensive situations. He doesn't come off as a very intimidating player, but he can certainly struggle and get through tough situations. This makes him a good mafia player. I find his playstyle to be quite interesting and I don't think any major changes needs to be made. So simply getting better at blending in with the townies could be a good next step.

- Faction & Role Analysis:
    I'm not really sure how they decided their flavour cop targets, but it wasn't very important to his ultimate goal as mafia anyways. I must assume it would be pretty tough to have two alliances at once, so I can only imagine praising him for everything he did in the backstage. giddy has proven he could be mafia in multiple situations already, and he has also proven he could be quite a good town leader.

Like ra-nyan and Nami, giddy is adaptable to virtually any role. Perhaps planning to co-ordinate his night actions and day actions better could be an improvement.

MaxtheMan
    - Participation:
    Easily one of the top players on the forum, especially when it comes to being mafia. I feel that mafia is definitely your forte as you usually blend very well in with the townies. You contribute to discussions without drawing much attention to yourself and you seem quite pro-town for the good first half of most games.

I don't think you need to improve much on your day play. You defend your mafia buddies quite well and help to draw their suspicions away. This is absolutely vital to being a good mafia-aligned member, so you did great.

- Faction & Role Analysis:
    At night, you aim to destroy the biggest threats first. This is obviously the best choice for any mafia player. You made good night choices and eliminated much of town's strongest players as early as possible. I don't know what else to say here since you're pretty strong in both day and night actions.