1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[Game Over] S48 Mafia X: Lustrum

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by AikyiTaizne, Mar 21, 2011.

1. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

kira won in Mafia 2. :fear:

Edit: Oh wait, only one player. Nevermind. :awesome:

Aww. You guys should have bought it. D:

2. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

Somehow I guessed that blessed would win. Congrats blessed! [party] This game was intense. It was fun playing with everyone, and aakun and AT is amazing for creating this epic game. Rin is off to bed now :awesome:

3. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

I guess but technically the Juri/Mayu faction won too but in here no one else other than blessed won

EDIT: whoops too slow

4. twilightkappa

twilightkappa Kenkyuusei

Baaahhhh, I slept through all the action :hmm:

Congrats blessed! [clap]

Great game aakun and AT. I really loved the write ups. King Jurina is definitely my fav role that I've played so far. :blush:

Question, how did Day 9 get skipped? o_O

5. blesseddisgrace

blesseddisgrace Kenkyuusei

^ I had an ability called Flashbang that would immediately end a Day Phase. :3

6. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

The Apple of Eden would have rezzed a player as well if Town bought it...

We put that in to make rez a little cheaper for you guys x-x

(We changed what it did when mafia bought it)

We gave the mafia of either planting or eating it after they bought it

Eating it (which they chose), gave whoever ate it (kira) an upgraded ability and a "second life"

Planting it would let them get a "spirit" of one of the dead players. They can communicate with that player for the rest of the game or something.

7. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

I'm quite curious about Erena's ability. What is it exactly? It seems that it can resurrect but nothing really happens when she uses it.

8. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

here's the excel file with all the night actions and some other info like coins and the gamble players that was going to be used for ucchi (but she died on N1 >___>)

so yeah, we hope you liked the game. after Kingdom we wanted to surpass ourselves so we've been planning this game for a long time xD. we made it so all the roles were really good and most of them (if not all) ended up being modificated or just completely new roles invented by us.

we also tried to give you guys something to do in the day phases. even though that kidna failed since the store wasn't used at all or you guys ignored the missions but well at least we wanted to do it, i guess.. lol

so yup. we hope you guys come back for kinjifure. that will be a heavily story-based game like kingdom, with the difference that this new one wont actually be a normal mafia game. it wil be like playing part of a drama xD (but with enough mafia characteristics to be considered a mafia game i guess xd)

9. blesseddisgrace

Thanks, guys. ♥
    (Although I would have definitely lost if kira hadn't eaten that apple and kept on dreamhacking people even after he died.)

I want to know about Max's character too, since I had no idea what the townies were supposed to be doing. What was your guys' win condition?

10. twilightkappa

twilightkappa Kenkyuusei

^ Protect Max :3

Oh yeah, I thought me and sada were supposed to be excluded from the nexus thing? How did it get redirected to sada twice? :cry:

11. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

she could only save people that died on the same night she uses her ability. so basically shes just another doctor really. the only difference would be that it was going to look really awesome in the writeup with the player actually dying and then coming back to life, but it never happened >_>

DSQ had 4 players to target every night. if any of those players died, he had the chance to be revived. it was a coin-based ability, she needed to use coins in exchange for accuracy for her ability to be successful. but i wont explain it more since its all in the pm after all xd

12. 55Cyanides

55Cyanides Kenkyuusei

Great game guys! Congrats to you blessed and thank you for all in making this a great game! [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party]

13. kirakirahanabi

kirakirahanabi Kenkyuusei

Good game everyone, kweh! I'm gonna miss being super chocobo XD Also, major congrats to blessed. It's hard enough to win a game for your side as it is, and it's even harder when you're in the game alone. *high-five from the individual winners club* YEAH AWESOMENESS!

Oh and also, Saishuu Bell ga Naru is next! Stay tuned~!

14. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    Great game everyone! Too bad I died lol XD
    Now to see if I can play Mafia XIV? Probably won't be able too

15. blesseddisgrace

^
    ^ haha, like I said, a lot of it was thanks to you and your super chocobo-ness. XD Sorry for poisoning you, by the way. :X *return high-five*

Can't wait for Saishuu Bell, too. TEAM K ♥

16. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

17. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

^ the format is all fucked up there though. so if you want to see the actual pretty ting download the 100 kb file xd

18. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    What exactly does it mean by "Tyzer always innocent"?

19. issa

issa Kenkyuusei

lol i dont think people have ever tried to kill me 3 times before. D;

btw, aakun, when you said I'm not really a princess? What did you mean? <___<

20. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Jeez, it makes me wonder what would have happened if I didn't commit murder/suicide on day 8. What was the letter that Max tried to send me?

BTW, I warned you guys that you should have lynched Blessed and let me die of natural causes.

I committed suicide because I truly thought it would end the game. I didn't know I was the possessed player, but figured I would be targeted that night. Actually I thought Meccha was the host all along since she stopped communicating with me as a teammate.

One question, why did Issa die when I was protecting her?

such a confusing game