1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[Game Over] S48 Mafia X: Lustrum

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by AikyiTaizne, Mar 21, 2011.

1. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

Lustrum PMs Part 4: Mafia

phantom (Yamaguchi Riko)

kirakirahanabi (Takayanagi Akane)

katastr0phical1 (Ohori Megumi)

Lariemeeva (Takajyo Aki)

- about ricotin's role, i wanted to use something not as simple as just a nexus (since all the roles were complex already) and included all those variants for the role. the framing thing was only used with sada. (that was when everyone believed that sada was framed by meetan after having sex, but actually it was due to this ability)

- dream hack was awesome. yeah we know.

- rape was awesome as well.

- and akicha ended up being the best character ever lol. i loved her. mafia was really cool overall. at first i thought they were way too overpowered but EVERYONE was overpowred, so it ended up being quite balanced lol

- the changes to the chocobo after eating the apple were; 1) Dream Hack changed to just 1 night 2) when still alive, he could hide on different players every night to block abilities targeted at him (a hider ability basically) and 3) extra life (as long as one user (selected by kira) was alive, he kept playing.

- oh and yeah. the rinatin role lol. actually that was going to be part of the plot. but we kinda forgot about everything and the way the games end up going can change plot stuff we originally wanted. ill post about that later on.

2. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Don't we get to see the last seven characters??? I really want to see the descriptions of Blessed and the King/Queen!

3. sola0713

sola0713 Kenkyuusei

Is it just me, or did I get left out? :fear:

I'm curious to see what the Lovers had as well. They seemed to have had a Nexus-like effect near the end of the game.

4. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

Woops, obviously aakun forgot o-o
    I'll remind him later today xd

5. DSQ

DSQ Kenkyuusei

Ah~ Sorry! I really did try to bring somone back to life.... :(