1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ganbariina! - My SDN48 blog

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Theatre' started by Hana, Sep 15, 2010.

1. Hana

Hana Kenkyuusei

Maybe I'm a little late in making an actual topic, especially after Ange was already nice enough to talk about this on her blog, but I'd love for SDN to get even more exposure, especially now that they're really gearing up for their first single. [party]

So I made a blog. XD

It's "Ganbariina!" at sdn48.blogspot.com. I don't have a lot going so far (I started it just under a week ago), just two running features: spotlight on each month's birthday girls and 1st stage translations. Plus any random news/TV shows I come across that I think are interesting (although I'm leaving some things out, like the so-far incomplete tracklisting for the single, until there's more finalized news). My main goal is making the idea of *another* ◯◯◯48 group seem a little less intimidating so that people might be able to get into them a little more, especially cause they're all pretty awesome ladies.

But yeah, check it out if you haven't? :) I'd also welcome any suggestions, like things you'd like to see covered, etc.

2. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I like this [clap]

More exposure for SDN! Thanks Hana :)

3. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Thanks for doing this, Hana! I love SDN, and it's great to get a bunch of their information in one spot. And I love the translations... "Oh my god! Come on \ Rougher \ Yes! Jesus! Come on \On top of me" So amazing.

4. Issen

Issen Kenkyuusei

Nice ! Thank you !

5. Ange

Ange Member

The Stage48 Institute for Akimoto Sayaka Worship
    Make it big, Hana! :D

6. KoopaCandy

KoopaCandy Kenkyuusei

This is so great! I just went and read a bunch of your entries! I've really been hoping for more of a chance to get to know SDN, especially the 2nd Gen ladies. :3 I'll be keeping an eye on your updates!