1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Movie / DVD Geinin!! The Movie 8/1/13 -

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by Smilodon, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Sayuu_91

Sayuu_91 Kenkyuusei

I want to watch!

Love this girls!

2. MiyukiLove21

MiyukiLove21 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    Milky4urHeart
  3. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Should I finished the TV series first? Or does it not matter when watching the movie?

4. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    It makes no difference outside of some minor references. The movie is completely its own thing with no connection to the series.

5. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Thanks! I hate accidentally spoiling myself so I thought I'd check.

6. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Forgive my ignorance, but what is the song playing over the closing credits?

7. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka

if the video does not show watch the video here

I'm not sure if I'm right but could it be this? Todokanasoude Todokumono, from Bokura no Eureka. It was also the OP for Geinin 2.

8. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Thank you @Smilodon I already have a copy of it. That teaches me. I shouldn't just load the A-side into my ipod without listening to the other tracks. :fp:

9. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Yes, its a direct sequel but its probably not a big deal if you haven't seen the first movie.

10. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Its still showing in theaters, so it won't be out for awhile.

11. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I watched this movie! I'm years late ^^; but better late than never lol I really enjoyed it <3 it brings back good memories to see these members ;w; Sayanee is so cool in this movie, like always! and Yuihan looks pretty *-* Miyuki is so cute! I love how the movie and story is full of SayaMilky & Yokoyamamoto/SayaYui moments, I love these 2 pairs!

I like how the movie is pretty much related to reality, they often did this with AKB dramas too. Like how Sayaka & Yui are more like best friends (they are close in real) meanwhile Sayaka & Miyuki are great when it comes to work (centers of NMB), it's represented in the movie with the comedy duo, with SayaYui being friends but they didn't work well as comedy duo but it worked with SayaMilky who have good chemistry. anyway I love both pairs lol.

I didn't think they would make Yuihan as the one who spread the rumors about Milky, that was a bit evil and she looks too innocent lol but I guess it makes sense for the story + if we think of the real group, Yui was a kennin meanwhile SayaMilky are the real NMB members/pair so yes it makes sense (and she got a good slap from Milky to make it even XD), and the scene where she admits it was touching especially the moment with Sayanee ;_; SayaYui <3 so in the end it was a positive ending for Yui too ^^ I also really like the whole past story of Sayanee and Milky when they were kids and their fight, and how they said sorry to each other after years aww. The kid version of Sayanee actually looks a bit like her? So cute :3 The movie has a nice ending with SayaMilky making everyone laugh, and their smile to each other before going on stage aww <3

it was fun watching this! I wish I saw it earlier but it feels nice to see it now too, I like that I still have things to see from the past lol. btw I actually saw some members who are still NMB members now, Nagisa and Yuuka, they appeared for like one scene haha. I think everyone else who was in the movie are graduated >.< Since I have the video, I took some screenshots:

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg
    010.jpg 011.jpg 012.jpg 013.jpg 014.jpg 015.jpg 016.jpg 017.jpg 018.jpg

:blush::blush::blush:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1