1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] SKE48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General SKE48 Discussion' started by Kay, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Member of The Institute for Miyazawa Sae Worship
    Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    Question has any noticed the studio recording of Glory Days the back up singers who say G-l-o-r-y Days there singing G-r-o-r-y Days?

2. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

The Japanese language system makes no distinction between the r and the l sound, they have one "r" sound which is usually pronounced as more or less a mix of the r and the l. For speakers of Japanese (and I believe some other Asian languages as well) it is usually very difficult to make a distinction between the r and l, that's why you'll often see them confuse those two sounds. I'm sure this won't be the last time you'll hear a similar mispronunciation or misspelling.:p

3. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Member of The Institute for Miyazawa Sae Worship
    Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    And yet the members say Glory correct LOL

4. SayakaFan

SayakaFan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    How do you send fan letters to people in SKE? Where do you send them?

5. waseda90

waseda90 Kenkyuusei

Sorry, I'm typing this on my phone and it's not spacing correctly, but I've written the address out for you in Romaji.

Please direct any fan mail to the address below:

〒460-8799
    日本郵便株式会社 名古屋中郵便局 郵便私書箱第61号
    「SKE48運営事務局 (メンバー名)」宛

1st line:
    460-8799

2nd line:

NihonYuubinkabushikigaisha-Nagoya- Nakayuubinkyoku- yuubinshishobako 61-gou (all one line)

3rd line:

SKE48 unei jimukyoku (C/O: write members name)

4th line (if sending from O/S):

Japan

Having worked for SKE up until last week, it is my advice that you please attempt to write any fan letters in Japanese to the best of your ability.

This is because any and all fan letters (if you want a guide on the restrictions regarding presents please ask and I'll be happy to post, or you can even find it on the official site if you're able to understand Japanese) will be opened and read/screened before being passed on to the member. If your letter cannot be comprehended (in any language other than Japanese) it will most likely be scrapped as the English comprehension ability is very low, and it's unknown what you're trying to say.
    Further to this, any personal information contained within the letter (such as email address, LINE ID, phone number, home address etc) will be blacked out before being passed on.
    Hope this helps.

6. pa_ev

pa_ev Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    Hi, I'm new here. I'd like to ask some questions.
    1. I already have AKB ticket center ID. If I register SKE mobile member, how can I link it with my ticket center ID?
    2. As a mobile member, do I have the right to watch stages in DMM?
    thanks in advance!!

7. lunakitten

lunakitten Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Okay, this is a weird question but I was going though the 7th Gen Audition page and noticed a lot of the girls who were selected as finalists ended up resigning. I mean I expect a few to drop out but it seemed like quite a lot resigned. Was there any reason for this or can it just be explained that a lot of the girls were really young and just changed their minds?

8. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    I don't understand what you mean, all 15 girls who won the audition are still kks, none of them dropped out.

9. lunakitten

lunakitten Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I mean how there was a selection before that with 70 girls.

10. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    Basically 7th gen was a public audition, and fans were involved with voting. They were never going to let all 70 pass.
    Basically, thousands of girls apply for the audition -> management round it down to 70 suitable girls (of which 2 dropped out) -> fan voting round 1 takes it down to 30 girls (of which 1 dropped out) -> fan voting round 2 decides the final 15.

11. eiennoyorokobi

eiennoyorokobi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Twitter:
    mujakigenki
    1. Log into your SKE mobile account and click the link THERE that takes you to the ticket center. Then log into your ticket center account, click confirm on the information page and it should be linked.
    2. No

12. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

I was watching some stages and at the overture no one did the mix in the SKE performances, while I hear people doing it in AKB and NMB stages. Is there a reason or did I just accidentally stumble across a couple days where people didn't feel like doing it?

13. polar_star

polar_star Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibataaya
    I checked a few and I hear them chanting, maybe they don't do the full mix like AKB/NMB? I don't watch their stages so I can't compare. I find the SKE fans louder when it comes to cheering for the girls rather than the mix, but maybe it's also the way they edit the sounds in LODs.

14. Jeff86

Jeff86 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    Jeff86500
    No it's like that every time. They don't do the beginning, they just shout for "S.K.E.48" at the end. It's like that for every stage, don't know why.
    Sometimes, I hear a guy alone doing it, maybe he didn't get the memo or something lol!

15. Akarin

Akarin Kenkyuusei

Who is she???
    [​IMG]
    I know is KII but dont recognize. She is stunning

16. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

17. yuko&jurinafan

yuko&jurinafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sudaakari

so if i want to send akari suda a Christmas card, what language should i use? English or kanji/romaji? because that's the basic thing i'm worrying about right now

and is that the address to send it to her? <3

thanks

18. yuko&jurinafan

Oshimen:
    sudaakari
    hi,

so i should use romaji/kanji, then, if i want to send a member (such as akari suda), a Christmas card?

also,
    what does it mean by blacked out? :huh:

19. yuko&jurinafan

Oshimen:
    sudaakari

so

do you mean, "A fan from igirisu!" in English or kanji/kana? can i put uk instead of igirisu?

it would be fine if i just write
    ''dear, akari suda, happy Christmas, from Charlotte hart, a fan from uk'', right?

i'm kinda lost here

one more thing, besides that,

do you think it would get there in time if i send it off soon?

Last edited: Dec 8, 2015
  20. yuko&jurinafan

Oshimen:
    sudaakari

what do you mean by less formal?

maybe akarin or dasu?

also,

how would you translate, To akarin, merry Christmas, from Charlotte hart, a fan from uk, anyway? just wondering

thanks

Last edited: Dec 8, 2015