1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The AKB48 Graduated Members Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by nobodywil, Feb 16, 2019.

1. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

We love our former idols and we love them when they hangout with other former members.

So let’s talk about them and share their adventures together after AKB!

-Note: The thread is over 3 years old and it’s survived the BETA. Looks like I’ll be taking this thread out of BETA and into Ver 2.0

[Original Post]

Lets try this out! Like the title said, this is a BETA 1.0

So... did you want to discuss about

1) “all news about graduated girls” Collaborations between graduated members on upcoming projects.

2) get-to-togethers with graduated members... like Anniversaries, Birthdays, Events, Weddings, Birth of Child, etc. Share and Discuss.

3) Open discussion about multiple graduated members.

I would say all rules apply when posting in this thread. Posts likes... “I miss X and Y members” and leaving no other discussion is NG.

If I see more of those, this BETA will be closed.

Well... here we go! Discuss!

Last edited: Mar 1, 2022
  2. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    2nd gen AKB member Akimoto Sayaka seems to have gotten a little bit of media attention over her after she posted this tweet in support of LGBT and same sex marriage! Seems like she's playing the role of a LGBT woman in a new drama? I can't find much news on it unfortunately
    https://twitter.com/akimotooo726/status/1096344944355078145

And urm is this AKB only??? lolol I have two NMB related news?

[​IMG]
    1st Gen NMB grad Yamamoto Sayaka has signed under Universal Music Japan. Her, alongside Team SY will be releasing her solo non-idol debut single 'Anemone' on April 17 through Universal Sigma, a subsidiary of UMJ.

1st Gen NMB grad Kinoshita Haruna announced on instagram that she is pregnant with her first child! She's currently living in singapore!
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Btnbz4clZFE/

Last edited: Feb 19, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  3. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    Her hair :omfg:

Looking forward to her new single :)

4. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Given that some people argued for the existence of this thread but then didn't do anything with it when they got it, I'd say go for it!

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Worst case scenario the mods can just split them into an NMB48 graduates thread. Not like they have anything better to do :awesome:

edit: although splitting a single post is probably a little bit tricksier

6. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    In their defense i would assume they're waiting for new pieces of news to share, whereas I just shared 'old' news from the last few days simply because i don't see much people talking about it (in NMB's case). I'm sure when more news comes about this section will slowly start to fill up with more news..... i hope rip

7. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Sayaka is 2nd gen. lol

8. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    whoops, thats what happens when you copy & past then change the NMB to AKB lololol

9. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Welp... this is a BETA and I kinda expected nobody would know how to play. [hehe]

INDIVIDUAL "news" can be posted on that specific member's own thread. :flower:

So I'll make a double post to get the ball started.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt-tksDnOQs/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=4x20j4lv6iy3

The other day, Yuka went to see Yuko's stage play. That was nice of her. I'm glad Ori K members are still friends after graduation and support each other after AKB.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Graduated member?

I am a fan of Bang Dream which Hata Sawako is one of seiyuus.

Meanwhile, anyone going to Mayu's birthday event? Presale has been opened but seems the tickets are soldout.

11. trxsh

trxsh Member

I don't follow her on anything so I wouldn't have seen this. I'll keep an eye out, Asian LGBT representation feels good tbh.

Change it to AKB48 Group Graduated Members thread and the intention behind the thread is about right- not much reason to split up the branches at this point.

To be clear, I argued for it because I'd like to read such a thread and some people seemed motivated enough to post updates. If it dies then *shrug* oh well, there are already faaaarr dumber and more pointless threads that have been left up and that died much faster.

Since I'm here I'll contribute something though:

Chinparu (Itano Tomomi and Shimazaki Haruka) from last week: https://www.instagram.com/p/BtyQzx2HOpb/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=12519luba2xop
    I loved their friendship. Come to think of it, they both attracted the same kinds of female, casual fans back in the day.

12. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Yes they are. Aki married to football player named Takahashi Yuji who is brother of her close friend.

14. kazemori

kazemori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Mariko got married? I mean, she's seemed pretty happy in most of her Insta posts, so I'm not that surprised. He's a lucky guy, that girl has a great sense of humor.

In other heart-warming news. Katayama went to Kasiwagi's Solo Live at Zepp Tokyo.
    [​IMG]

I'm very happy to see her out supporting her friend from the same generation.

• Like Like x 1
  15. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    It might be just me, but I see this thread being the Graduated Members Chyron thread, at least for individual members. In other words, the headlines, followed by "news at 11."

Headline: Mariko got married. See her thread for more details.

And since no one else has mentioned it,
    Headline: Yuko to appear in the new NHK Asadora, "Scarlet." See her thread for more details.

In my mind, discussion of individual members go in the individual member threads. This thread is where information is compiled for those who don't read every individual thread, so they will know where to look for more information and discussion.

Added: one reason for my opinion. Having the discussion in two places either means you have to go two places and see lots of duplication or you will read the discussion here and miss out on a lot.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Here are some more.
    Sayanee is releasing a new album. See her thread for more details.

Paruru's new movie came out today. See her thread for more details.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Single, not album, which is her first solo record which is a single instead of an album which she's released 2.

18. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Sorry about that; thanks for the correction.

From Matsui Rena's thread: "rena will play the leading role in the theater adaptation of the book After the Quake, which is a collection of six short stories following the great kobe earthquake." As usual, more details in her thread.

19. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    You just described me! lol Since I don't usually go to those members' threads to see every single post, this thread has been working like a good front page of a newspaper -- at least I learn what's going on. And if it interests me, I'll go after further information.

Links to related posts would make the pampering complete! :p
    (and perhaps increase the visit to those threads)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Thanks for the feedback. I was wondering if anyone was reading this thread. By the way, I don't want to be "that guy" who chronicles everything, not that I object to you or fatrain or Aka or anyone else who posts everything about their favs.

However, here is a little tidbit. Tomochin's latest single is not selling well. And as per your suggestion, a link.

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...ano-tomomi-tomochin.114/page-506#post-1573248

• Like Like x 3