1. We have new admins and are making big plans for 2019 and beyond. Please read the state of the forum here and support if you can!

[General] The AKB48 Team SH Thread

Discussion in 'General Team SH Discussion' started by Kappa, Dec 12, 2016.

1. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Tano Yuka, Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    lovejaderight
    Considering it was released 9 (almost 10) days ago, 'next single' is probably the wrong way to phrase it :^^;: It's already out :inlove:

2. Idol-chan_Spiffy

Idol-chan_Spiffy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I mean, I know that. Hence why I opened with "Ooh I am late." :^^;:

3. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    So, looking at the content of each of the AKB48 China threads, I figured this one was essentially the General Team SH thread so I went with that. Teams SH and TP both now have General threads for all discussion as well as News and Releases threads for news and release updates only.

Feel free to give feedback and if the decisions turn out to be wildly unpopular I can make changes.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. onego123

onego123 Kenkyuusei

Nian and WeiJia appear on a show called "Love Teasing-IDOL"(Google translated name) on June 29. The 2 of them along with Zhu Ling will also attend CCG(China International Cartoon & Game) Expo on July 7th. Shiseido released a new promo photo. Nian will be doing a Q&A. WeiJia's pretty. The photo was to promote TSH's radio/podcast show from a few days ago, but it's to pretty to not share.
    6d3e394cgy1g4fy6d5mhyj20zk1j0hdt.jpg 006YNwa8ly1g4fwrf0zytj30u029ohdt.jpg 006YNwa8ly1g43wqlsikaj30ku0jgk1z.jpg 006YNwa8gy1g4en1ic2mij30tl19g4qp.jpg

The Coming One 3: Crystal Era(this is the best translation I've seen on the title) is a show like Produce 101. There is a subbing team, but they need members. https://twitter.com/thecomingonesub
    The Raw 1st episode is on YouTube, but I haven't seen it so I'm not sure if she's appeared yet. Meng MeiQi(Produce101C/Rocket Girls 101/Cosmic Girls) appears to be one of the teachers

Edit: Ep1 on YouTube has English subtitles. Hopefully it's that way for the whole season.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2019
  5. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina, Ash Garcia
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/which-fandom-do-you-identify-with.22968/

I made a thread before asking Stage 48 members to choose only one group from all of 48G and Sakamichi groups, and the result showed that the votes for Nogi + Keyaki combined were more or less the same for the votes for all 48Gs.

Now I am wondering which fandom do stage 48 members identify more? 48G? Sakamichi? And now that we have Izone and we were even allowed to vote for Korean members in the annual stage 48 poll, I won't be surprised if there are stage 48 members who joined the forum because of Izone. I will put International 48G as a separate choice for those who identify more as a fan of an international sister group than any Japan 48G.

I intend to post this in all general threads so as to invite the fans of each group to cast their votes. Downside though that is that those who subscribe to more than one general thread will get a notification for this more than once, so sorry for the notif.

Thank you :)

6. nokoru

nokoru Kenkyuusei

Xu Yiting's dating scandal is really bad. Fan is requesting company to kick her out of Team SH.

7. JktNabilah

JktNabilah Kenkyuusei

Xu YiTing was demoted to trainee due to the scandal

通过我的 HWI-AL00 上的 Tapatalk发言

8. onego123

onego123 Kenkyuusei

9. noeuljjang

noeuljjang Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    what's going on with yiting?????

10. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Scandal, followed by demotion, followed by apology.

非常抱歉,对不起 (just two ways of apologizing and saying you are sorry)
    together with three very deep bows (in the video).

Someone else will have to explain the scandal.

11. onego123

onego123 Kenkyuusei

Akbctrash explains it best on Twitter, but basically she was caught having a boyfriend(who she's been with since February), and private Weibo, and the 2 of them would post lovey dovey stuff sometimes.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/akbctrash/status/1147882407875321856
    Edit: Guan TianTian has been suspended from all activities until August 1st for rule violation.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2019 at 3:17 PM
  12. onego123

onego123 Kenkyuusei

Some TSH members are appearing on some sports show "24 Seconds of Youth". It looks like the 1st episode airs on the 12th https://v.qq.com/detail/8/84074.html , but several clips are up. The girls are the ones in white shirts. I think they're suppose to be kind like the teams "pit crew"(for lack of a better term) or something?
    https://v.qq.com/x/cover/z4ehnkyvo9rwgbg.html?
    Also here's some of them dancing to 'HaHaHa Song' by Girls' Generation. I thought it might've been related to the show because of all the blue, but I think it's just for fun. https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/HCHIP0n0J?fid=1034:4392245001148316

Edit: Also WeiJia was eliminated from The Coming One within the 1st 2 episodes.

13. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Tano Yuka, Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    lovejaderight
    Was that the whole explanation or did they say which rule(s) she violated?

Also, the tweet doesn't link anywhere (anymore?) :/

14. JktNabilah

JktNabilah Kenkyuusei

Guan TianTian liked the inappropriate comments on Weibo, saying that Mao WeiJia, Liu Nian, Shi KeYan and Shen Ying should not have too many parts in Kimi ni tsuite.

通过我的 HWI-AL00 上的 Tapatalk发言

15. yaohne

yaohne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    chikanorina

but their live is better than some akb girls...she just salty because of her position in the group