1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[General] The AKB48 Team TP Thread

Discussion in 'General Team TP Discussion' started by MurasakiSora, Mar 26, 2016.

1. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    TPE48 dream is becoming a reality after all...!

2. kirakirahanabi

kirakirahanabi Kenkyuusei

Honestly, I'm kinda worried about the direction that this will go, and as much as I don't want to bring politics into it, politics are gonna be brought in, especially considering SNH's theater was vandalized on the anniversary of Nanking. Having a 48 group on both sides of a very heated international conflict (and on top of it, both being managed by a Japanese parent company...) is going to be quite difficult to manage. Though I'm also curious if international kennin situations may start happening (I know Wanwan's prominent in SNH, but there may be a tiny chance that she may be moved if this becomes a reality)

3. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Unless she decides to leave SNH and then apply for TPE (or get special treatment and join without auditioning) I don't think she or any SNH member will ever transfer/get a kennin position in TPE.
    TPE is gonna be an actual sister group to AKB with very strong links between the two groups: it's already started with Ma JiaLing and the other members. TPE is gonna be an AKS group and considering the great relationship between Japan and Taiwan, I'm sure we'll see a lot of back and forth between the two groups who in the end will be managed by the same company.
    SNH on the other hand is a completely different group and is doing its own thing. With the appearance of original songs, the only thing that really links them to AKB is the 48 in their name and Mariyannu. Once she graduates there will be virtually no link between SNH and AKB.
    SNH is not part of the franchise, it's a franchise of its own. 9Styles didn't buy the rights to create a group that would be a part of the Japanese franchise, but the rights to start a franchise of its own. It's like an alternate universe where SNH is the main group (like AKB is in Japan) and the other Chinese groups to come (BEJ and GNZ) will be sister groups to SNH and not to AKB.
    That is why I really don't see any SNH member transferring to TPE without basically graduating from SNH first and then try their luck in TPE on their own. There will be no link between SNH and TPE. :)

4. kirakirahanabi

kirakirahanabi Kenkyuusei

Pretty much what I figured on happening, but we'll see how everything plays out.

5. atsukoD

atsukoD Kenkyuusei

China and Taiwan is like oil and water, they don't mix.

Come to think of it, it is smart decision to have the Taiwan audition. They have stock of talents now and the girls had been trained.

I wonder how many of them will apply and be selected. Ma Jiang Li. if she moves back to Taiwan I think she will be the captain.

6. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Yeah maybe SNH will surprise everyone and Wanwan or someone else will get a kennin or something, but the odds are against it.

7. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    I think international kennin is more likely than full transfer for Macharin. Unlike Chinese, Taiwanese people are much more accepted in Japan, and the opposite is also true. Also, there have been many half Taiwanese members in AKB (Tsuchiyasu Mizuki), and many Half Taiwanese/Half Japanese people live in Taiwan. If I remember correctly, almost 2% of all foreigners in Taiwan are Japanese.

I'm really interested in which [other] members will be transferred to Taiwan. It happened with JKT and SNH, so it'll probably happen with TPE as well!

8. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun
    It seems boring since SNH and TPE shared the same language. Not with JKT BNK MNL with different languages. And also it's looked like the Taiwan KKS other than Ma JiaLing will be included in the first generation.

I'm surprised that Tsuchiyasu is half Taiwannese :O

9. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Yet 5 Japanese groups (7 if you count the 46G) doesn't seem to be that boring.

10. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Maybe TPE could release cover songs which are not SNH48 EP A-side. Some of those are also popular songs like Iiwake Maybe, Ponytail to Shushu

Or SNH have only covering sister group songs recently, so most of them are still available for translation

The upper hand for TPE is they don't need "new" songs and they could just use SNH's song but the bad side is they could end up like HKT

11. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Yes, I think the Japanese groups' discography is large enough for several mandarin-speaking groups to use without all doing the same songs.
    TPE is gonna redo Hebirote and KFC though, that's a given. :^^;:

12. alabare

alabare Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    They could also do some some in Japanese or in the taiwanese dialect (minan) just to switch things up or if they want to tap into the Hong Kong market in Cantonese.

The rivalry between them and SNH could be a good thing.

13. Selinie

Selinie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xujiaqi
    I think Cantonese is already reserved for SNH's upcoming sister group GNZ48. lol

14. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    TPE can always do Hokkian or Hakka dialect to spice up things and differentiate them from the Chinese sister groups.

15. roxyakbbliss48

roxyakbbliss48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    sailorcadetR
    Finally TPE is announced i be
    i think 2 or 3 of the 1st gen trainees are the same age is me:ome:

Last edited: Apr 9, 2016
  16. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Do you guys think Mariyannu will be transferred to TPE?? Like to finally have that new beginning she never got to do in SNH?? She have also took some mandarin lessons, so it might be easier for her to adapt.

But, on the other hand, maybe the SNH thing scarred her and she's now scared of moving abroad. And it would look like betrayal if she's transferred to TPE

And somehow i have a feeling Myao & Oya will be transferred to TPE. They're currently pushed and because they're old gens it creates attention. And if they're transferred, they could take those attentions with them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I don't think they'll transfer anyone.
    If it was another group in Japan I would understand, but abroad and with such a young group... nah.
    I bet they didn't want to do anything else with JKT but Chikarina asked tk be sent there so they just went with it.

Anyway, I'm kinda worried about the fate of the group now that the whole SNH thing went down.
    They probably won't be able to promote much in the mainland. And having SNH's newfound popularity could have helped TPE enormously at their start.

Ohwell, we'll see how this goes.

18. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

The girls have waited for so long. I just want TPE to debut right away, but that SNH mess has happened and now crazy SNH fandom. I feel pity for TPE. :gavel:

Of course they need an audition for gen 1 soon.

19. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Or maybe call the 16 Taiwan Audition finalists and scout a few more from the 43 other semifinalists who are still interested and transfer Ma JiaLing and make her center and voila you have your 1st gens

20. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

There are 9 kks now. I don't think Chia-Ling is center, just a front row member. They need someone younger, maybe like Chiu Pin-Han (15/16yo) or Yu-Lin (13yo) to be center. [hehe]