1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[General] The AKB48 Team TP Thread

Discussion in 'General Team TP Discussion' started by MurasakiSora, Mar 26, 2016.

1. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina

I think is a great idea the possibility to have 2mn with your oshi than 30 sec... I support this kind of handshake

2. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    There might be some strict instruction regarding these.
    The Iwate trauma is still there.

3. Megumibex

Megumibex Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    This is a cool idea and I wish I could go.
    However, I agree that idols and fans sharing tables would be better. I can't help but sympathise with the girls, I can imagine being really nervous if I was put in that kind of scenario (maybe I'm just shy tho). I feel it would be more fun for everyone to have several large circular tables (maybe seating like 6 people) each with a couple of idols and the rest of the seats go to fans. I feel like 4 fans and 2 idols is a small enough group where each individual fan can have a personal connection with each idol they want to, but there will never be a point where nobody at the table has anything to say.

4. onego123

onego123 Member

5. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    Dang hope she feels better

Btw, still wondering when Yuzuka will comeback from her hiatus (or has she come back? I know she took the updated TP photos but still)

6. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    yeah, i need to see new photos of her while she's still smol

7. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    Their debut is still at 677k

Hope they drop the “Reach 1 million views to get their 2nd single” thing now

Despite not reaching it, they still have the hype so it’s best to keep it up

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. welp

welp Next Girls

But, if it were tea break meeting, the fan could see the idol in flesh up close for good 20-30 minutes albeit they were not just the 2 of them.

9. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    it's official the new single is on the way tomorrow the captain of the team have the honor to announce the senbatsu.

source: Twitter official

• Winner Winner x 2
  10. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    Omg can’t wait to hear what the new single will be

Hopefully this single will feature more members (& not just a similar group of girls for multiple songs)

It’s gonna be summer, so it would be the perfect opportunity to have a fun summer release (especially to balance out Team SH who’ll release So Long for their next single)

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    《UPDATE》
    Senbatsu Member

Official Member :
    • Chen Shi-ya (Miyabi)
    • Pan Tzu-yi (Mina)
    • Lu Yu-ching (Yuqi)
    • Abe Maria (Abemaru)
    • Sin Tik-kei (Pockydic)
    Trainee:
    • Li Jia-li (Lizi)
    • Lin Yu-hsin (Reichi)

so is a 7nin senbatsu think is clearly a summer concept

aozora kataomoi
    gomen ne summer

or another song who would fit the 7nin senbatsu

12. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

It've not finished yet. 10 now including Jie-ming, Pin-han and Hiu-ching. still more is coming.

Update:
    11. Yu-ling
    12. Po Ling

12-nin senbatsu as 1st single.
    Out: Tseng Shih-yu, Lee Meng-chun
    In: Li Jia-li, Po Ling

Last edited: May 20, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    12nin senbatsu
    poor hanenyan

14. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    They keep having these small Senbatsu when they have a good variety of girls lol

This is a generally older Senbatsu (youngest would be 17), so I could see this being a swimsuit beach release

Last edited: May 21, 2019
  15. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    yes is clearly an summer release... team TP have a cute image so I think the song may be ebikachu or Labrador retriever (please nooo for LR).
    I'm so happy because finally the new seifuku is on way yeeeeaaaaaah.

I pray for another song for the coupling... the other girls don't have to much time to shine so is time to make a song for the rest of girls

generally I love this senbatsu is not risky because the selection is clearly all the most popular in the moment and is the right card to pull because they have to attract the general public is better to use the same face even AKB use this move in the debut

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    Yes hopefully it’s either Ebikachu or Sayonarra Crawl. Those (& Labrador Retriever + Baby 3x) are the only non SNH48 touched summer A-sides I think.

And yeah hopefully another song is added. I’m sure Sougen No Kiseki will be on it, so hopefully those members (& more) not in the A-side will get a more upbeat B-side.

The Senbatsu works really well & a summer song is perfect. Imo Team TPs MVs have the best visual styling, so the MV could turn out really amazingly. And with the right song, I could see them hitting even bigger.

On a side note, hopefully the updated member photos are better looking this time. Please don’t give the trainees that same outfit they’ve been wearing for years now omg.

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. onego123

onego123 Member

Photos from the Fan Meet, merch, and photocards.
    TTPFM.png TTPFM1.png TTPFM2.png TTPFM3.png TTPFM4.png TTPFM5.png TTPFM6.png TTPFM7.png TTPFM8.jpg TTPFM9.jpg

18. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    Hopefully there will be a B-side with members not from the A-side as well

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

Finally Team TP has its own section. Congrats! [hehe]

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

sorry for double posting. [hehe]

At summer festival which was held today, AKB48 Team TP performed 2 new song: LOVE Shugyou and Only Today. :mail:
    Lin Yu-hsin (Reichi) and Lau Hiu-ching (Koharu) have been promoted to official members. Congrats, girls! :cry2: