[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

My biggest annoyance with it is that the show was billed as discussing AKB future. Although they touch about the current AKB condition with Takamina and Yuihan in it, but ultimately it made the show talk less about AKB, especially when Kojiharu appeared. The really best part was the last segment where there were only Miichan, Sasshi, and Aki-P in the room.

Edit: although I'm disappointed with no announcement, but the talk did look interesting, especially when they are discussing about center, inspiration, etc. More of those would be a good thing.

2. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

No member is going to ask Aki-P any embarrassing questions about AKB in public (like where are our fucking original stages?), the last person to throw anything remotely challenging at Aki-P was Akane Takayanagi back in what was it....2010?...2011? And iirc challenges to Aki-P like that were pretty strongly banned from there on.

3. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Didn't Kuranoo ask for a Team 8 single last year though?

It was more or less the same, even though she didn't mention him iirc.

4. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    No, that was Nagi.

5. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

that wasn't remotely in the same league as calling out Aki-P on a live tv broadcast to produce a new stage.

6. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Well, she asked for a single live on TV, during Sousenkyo. Sounds a bit bigger than a stage. :^^;:

7. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Yooooooooo

But I was hoping for an announcement :^^;:

8. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Considering the usual reactions to most announcements, I find this anticipation and disappointment regarding AkiP's ANN appearance quite telling. It pretty much sums up the Stage48 fandom.

'Not happy unless we are angry or upset about something'

• Like Like x 3
  9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

all we got these days from ANN are graduation announcement....no news are good news [hehe]

10. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    That ain't my like you got there. But only because I can't give them (no tapatalk here). Otherwise, consider yourself the proud owner of another like from me. :approve:

Even though I am well aware I have been guilty of this very sentiment. I swear I am trying to do better!

11. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Waking up just to see I didn't miss anything. #Feelsgoodman:awesome:

12. ET920

ET920 Member

Thought about leaving this here. A list of rooms from where you can get some of the avatars made by fans at Showroom. Most are Team 8 ones, or the ones girls like or have made themselves. Note that you shouldn't say aloud that these avatars are for some particular girls because AKS takes them down due copyright violation. So, just get and wear those without saying it aloud. There were many already deleted, unfortunately.

(The list became so long that I created three posts to show avatars:
    1. STU48-related avatars.
    2. AKB48 Team 8-related avatars.
    3. Other members-related avatars.

Last edited: May 21, 2017
  13. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    thanks, great job!
    it should be, afaik, from left to right - Serika, Hamachan, Ranrii, Hiichan, *, Ruka, Yokochan
    * = I always thought it represents a team 8 fan with the camera lol, but I have no idea if it's a reference to something more specific (umekurage should be Wakayama? and she's Ruka oshi=Wakayama but idk lol)
    they wear it for Shimizu Maria, Team8 Gunma representative

14. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I don't think that's fair though.
    The only reasons I can think that people are angry or upset about something is when X-oshi doesn't have a good position or Y-ace is getting a kennin she doesn't need. I don't think anybody would get upset if the girls got a big concert or something.

In my case, I was expecting them to announce something because they haven't done anything exciting since forever.
    They could have announced a concert or a tour (wasn't the 2014 Tokyo Dome concert announced on ANN as well?), they could have announced new perks for the SSK rankers/winners, they could have announced a new event. Anything.

I just feel the 48G have been on autopilot for a while and management isn't even trying to hide it.
    Everything they announced for the SSK last year is basically being rushed (and half-assed, imo) before the next SSK so they aren't called out.

And even if there's something that upsets people, it probably makes others excited. You can't please everyone.
    But if they just don't take the risk, well. :confused:

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
  15. ET920

ET920 Member

Oh, yeah, could be, they had a Ruka avatar but was deleted and replaced with this one, so I kind of expected this to be another for Ruka.

Duh, I confused Gunma with Guam somehow, this one was easy had I stopped to think about it, thanks.

16. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    It reminded me when he said that Team S stage was 70% done and another stage was 30% so some things they just didn't do yet. I guess they want to avoid that from happening.

17. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    This is how it starts.

You also have the Hayasakaguchi avatars, the Sun and the Moon, by sazatinn0209.

Hayasaka.jpg Sakaguchi.jpg

18. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

The other one was Team H, IIRC.

It's like they just drop bombs to hype the fandom (new stages, new events, new international SG) without having anything planned in the first place... and then you got things like TPE, with no news for over a year.

19. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    Fujie Reina asked for a team M original stage in SSK 2015 haha

20. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

They saw it worked once, so... :^^;: