1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

The HS lane for 5/5 national HS in Hokkaido is out -> http://akb.kingrecords.co.jp/handshake/nationwide/001735.html
    1. Okada Nana
    2. Mukaichi Mion
    3. Oshima Ryoka, Okada Ayaka, Kizaki Yuria
    4. Iwatate Saho, Fukuoka Seina, Yokoyama Yui
    5. Kawamoto Saya, Shoji Nagisa, Murayama Yuiri
    6. Oguri Yui, Kojima Mako, Chiba Eri
    7. Izuta Rina, Kato Rena, Takahashi Juri
    8. Shinozaki Ayana, Komiyama Haruka, Mogi Shinobu
    9. Omori Miyu, Kitazawa Saki, Kuranoo Narumi, Sakaguchi Nagisa
    10. Goto Moe, Sasaki Yukari, Takita Kayoko, Nishikawa Rei
    11. Kubo Satone, Taniguchi Megu, Hiwatashi Yui, Muto Tomu

Basically they mix the members. Shoji Nagisa is a 16th gen from Hokkaido.

More interesting stuff to talk about...
    nikkei ent interest awareness 2017b.jpg
    The graph is about female talent interest from Nikkei Entertainment. Vertical axis is interest, horizontal axis is awareness. I don't know how they calculate it, but I assume that awareness is absolute while interest is actually interest divided by awareness, thus you can see Sayanee is lower vertically compared to Miion, because people are more aware of Sayanee and the percentage of people that aware of her and actually interested in her is lower vs Miion. Of course since Sayanee is more to the right, that probably means her absolute number of people that interested in her is higher than Miion. Also look at Miichan in the bottom right. People are aware of her, but most just aren't interested.
    Also if my translation is correct, green area is basically the ones that have potential, yellow area is the ones that are currently interesting, purple area is the ones that are stable, blue area is the ones that are in demand.
    Name in pink is actress, green is singer/musician (idol is in this category), yellow is comedian, blue are sports player, talent, etc.

edit: replaced the image with a better source.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2017
  2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Do you have a source link? I find the graph really hard to read. However, I think I spotted Yukirin at the bottom of the purple circle, so she too is lower right with low interest.

3. Rurouni

nikkei ent interest awareness 2017b.jpg
    edit: I searched for 日経エンタの女性タレントの関心度 and find the latest result. The latest image I attached should be clear enough.

4. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

musician ranking from the same issue of Nikkei Entertainment. it is based on the increase of overall score from 2016 to 2017

2. Sasshi
    4. Sayanee
    9. Shiraishi

EDW9PIz.jpg

=======

other interesting observations:
    Annin is higher than Sakura (28/62 - 26/60). let the usual holy war about Annin's undeserving position begin!))
    Yuihan's recognition rate is on the same level as Sayanee's (49 - 50)
    Haruppi = Milky (21/55)
    Matsuoka Hana is in the chart! (7/82)
    Nakai Rika (5/75)

=======

ps:
    another explanation of this chart
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/sashihara-rino-sasshi.1108/page-397#post-923926

5. Rurouni

I think she should be categorized as talent instead of singer/musician. It is definitely strange to see Sasshi listed as number 2 surrounded by other singers/musicians.

6. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Thanks for what to search for. I found this one which seems larger and clearer.

http://i.imgur.com/gorbGoR.jpg

I see Hanachan in the far upper left at (8, 82): low awareness, high interest.
    Naachan is at (13, 70) and Kojimako at (17, 65)

7. Rurouni

That is actually the same as the one I posted later. It just that imgur can zoom beyond 100%. I know it should be the same since I've grabbed it from the same source :p

8. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

don't see anything strange. beside group activities, Sasshi had solo singles as well.

9. Rurouni

Her popularity mostly came from her variety tho. If she can sell as a singer, they probably would already give her an album considering she is extremely popular. So as much people want to classify her as an idol, I always see her as a talent that just happen to be an idol. This doesn't mean that she isn't entertaining as an idol since idol is not always about singing. But strip her non idol activities from her resume, she probably wouldn't rank 2nd.

10. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

it doesn't really matter where anyone's popularity came from (or who is "more musician", or who sells more, etc.), if she can be classified as musician then she can be in this ranking. if anything, I'd say majority of idols in that list are there because of their TV and other activities rather than music.

11. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
  12. Rurouni

I look it like this. For example, if an idol graduate, would her popularity tanks because she quits being an idol? My guess for Sasshi is that it wouldn't really affected her career. You definitely can classify Sasshi as talent. But since she is also an active idol, you can also classify her as an idol. If there is someone that is active in sport but also an idol, she can definitely be both. In Sasshi case, she is too dominant as a talent compared to as an idol, thus although I don't mind people classify her as an idol, it is definitely feels weird considering the exposure I get about Sasshi is probably 90% about her variety show.
    The other one that I think would still be popular regardless of her being an idol is Sayanee. The other like Yukirin or Mayuyu, I think their popularity would noticeably drop if they quit being an idol.

13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I see Renacchi at 12 for recognition and 74 for interest. She achieved this without ever getting a center push, good! it's time to push her more. Rise Renacchi <3

14. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I am not getting in the Sasshi argument, but want to note that Paruru is no longer an idol, but an actress. She is at (55, 50) and is a pink dot with black lettering (actress), not a singer or idol, green dot, green lettering.

Actually, in the general public interest survey posted in Yui's thread, she went up to 28.0 from 22.5 in 2016, so graduating doesn't necessarily mean you will drop in the public's eye. (Sasshi went from 41.0 to 52.3)
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/yokoyama-yui-yui.2119/page-306#post-1317265

15. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Well, Paruru went out with a blast.
    At least with the single center and so on. It would be weird if she didn't get more recognition.

Thing is, girls who don't get to the front might have it hard to keep their popularity.
    The likes of Kasai, Sayaka and so on are probably not recognised much out of the fandom.

16. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Nikkei 2017 Talent Survey - Female Idol

C-mFT5wUIAQG3o6.jpg C-mFVEHVwAQg1Yw.jpg C-mFWScUIAAVt7O.jpg

Credits -> @maiyanee twitter

17. ohno

ohno Kenkyuusei

18. Rurouni

First day performer for the May 12th Thumbnail stage is out.
    入山杏奈・佐々木優佳里・横山由依・峯岸みなみ・向井地美音・武藤十夢・茂木忍・柏木由紀・加藤玲奈・岩立沙穂・岡田奈々・川本紗矢・小嶋真子・込山榛香・高橋朱里・倉野尾成美

Iriyama Anna, Sasaki Yukari, Yokoyama Yui, Minegishi Minami, Mukaichi Mion, Muto Tomu, Mogi Shinobu, Kashiwagi Yuki, Kato Rena, Iwatate Saho, Okada Nana, Kawamoto Saya, Kojima Mako, Komiyama Haruka, Takahasi Juri, Kuranoo Narumi.
    Basically AKB48 top 16 minus Mayuyu and planned graduates (Yuria, Ryoka).

Setlist will be... from Thumbnail.

I believe there are a total of 18 songs form Thumbnail, just right for a stage. But that means they need to perform Sasshi and Sayanee collab.

Last edited: May 1, 2017
  19. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  20. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Last edited: May 2, 2017