[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. Daisyofc

Daisyofc Kenkyuusei

Guys mind to translate it? Or giving a summary? https://t.co/jnNcYL671R

Sent from my Lenovo P1ma40 using Tapatalk

2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I didn't see this in the SSK thread, but since it isn't exactly SSK, I am putting it here. According to ModelPress, they will have the simultaneous rank-in and rank-out concert again in September (quoting Theater manager Takahiro).

"We plan to hold simultaneous concerts of rank-in members and non-extracurricular members in September."
    ランクインメンバーと圏外メンバーの同時コンサートを9月に開催する予定であるこ

https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1690495

3. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  4. ShaiHH

ShaiHH Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
  5. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  6. macchan

macchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
  7. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    http://akb48sokuhou.doorblog.jp/archives/55615979.html
    It's disgusting what she said.
    "AKBの未来に光がない。今のAKB楽しくない。AKBは昔がピークでした - There is no light in the future of AKB. It is not fun(not interesting) for AKB now. AKB peaked in the past". She is not lie, but... It's not right to talk about your group in that way.

8. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    Yeah, the girl with 12 years in the group thinks the best moment for her has already passed, in other shocking news water is wet :rolleyes:

9. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    It's just the title misleading lol.

She didn't really say it was AKB she was referring to. Maybe she was referring to herself as an idol.

Plus even she was actually referring to AKB then she is not at all wrong in her perspective.

10. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

This. Context. The title is misleading. The show she was on is about bad episodes the guests have had. In Mii-chan's case, it was that she thinks her career is long over and her peak was when she was 16, 17, 18. She wasn't saying that AKB isn't fun, or that there's no hope for AKB, but rather that AKB work for her isn't fun anymore and there's no hope for her career in it.

Even if she is being tongue in cheek and joking around like she usually does, she should have graduated years ago. No one can figure out why she's still there, not even (apparently) she herself.

11. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    If I had to guess...

Her agency probably told her; leave AKB and we'll drop you.
    I don't know how much work Ogi Pro can provide her after she graduates, the AKB tag is probably her only source of income.
    Money > No Money

12. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

That's doubtful. She can't stay in AKB forever. She's quickly coming up on the age when girls pretty much have to graduate. And plenty of girls in OgiPro have graduated long before they had to and still got work from the agency.

If I had to make a guess, I think the real reason is that she is still trying to "make up" for the bad press she brought AKB during her scandal. Despite her jokester character, she is a really earnest person underneath with a strong sense of duty. Her role as a super senpai to all the new members is most likely what's keeping her there. She took that job very seriously when she was in Team 4 and probably still does.

Of course, there is also the fear of leaving the comfortable bosom of AKB and learning to make a living away from Mommy Idol Conglomerate. In that sense, I think she's been using her remaining time to hammer out a secure position in the entertainment world by making appearances on stuff like Mechaike and even that Bakarhythm show. Because getting a job in Japan is all about who you know and who remembers you.

But it's easier to just complain about it and hope that she graduates soon :D

• Like Like x 1
  13. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Welp, if Miichan graduated earlier and didn't find her all these job backups, she might become the next Miki and Moe working at IWA :awesome:

14. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  15. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

IWA is like a half-way house for recovering ex-AKB members :lol:

16. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Miki should have joined Ange Reve tbh.

17. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Quick stats on the votes for prelims this year compared to last, should be accurate.

去年の速報との比較(人数と総得票数)
    NGT48 +8人(*3→11) +139,926票
    Team8 +6人(*2→8) +37,716票
    SKE48 ±0人(24→24) +18,493票
    NMB48 −1人(14→13) +*1,206票
    HKT48 −3人(26→23) −30,403票
    AKB48 −10人(31→21) −75,337票

Group | Members ranked in | Votes

18. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I feel for Miichan so much tho. Last remaining 1st gen too and she just seems so out of it. During her Team 4 days I really admired her work ethic after what happened, but this past year and half she's been really "not there" to me. Feels like she's given up on herself and isn't sure what her next goal is (maybe she doesn't even have a goal to work with - like how Yuko had acting or how other girls had variety or solo singing careers and so on).

I don't know if she'll do well in SSK after her center position for UG, but whatever it is I don't think she'll be satisfied with the results. I don't really know her relationship with Aki-p is either? I know he's close to certain girls - especially 1st gen - but IDK if they like keep in contact cause maybe she can be like a producer for AKB when she graduates. Gives advice, oversee's other girls, and helps with concerts and such (ex-Berryz Kobo members are doing this in H!P right now).

19. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I answered you in Yui's thread.
    (I found if by googling the radio station, JOQR.)

20. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    i think its for "Female Idol Face Sousenkyo" i can be wrong tho, still learning japanese..