[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

The thing is that they could do auditions every year and add 10 or so girls to the group before things get this bad.

Back in the day there was an audition basically every 6 months (if not less).
    Some gens had 10 girls, some had 4, but there was new blood coming in and out all the time.

The time between the 15th gen and the 16th was just too big, thus the 17th needs to come asap.

The draft was a nice idea, but seeing how the D2 is ignored, I doubt even management wants to deal with that again.

2. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    I like the way Team 8 is managed so I'm also very fond of the idea of team-oriented auditions, even if it is unlikely to happen.

3. firecoral

firecoral Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    I was playing with the idea of dissolving Team A and replacing it with 16th gen in my head a couple days ago. Glad to see others have thought the same. 4 and K are both relatively strong, and I especially don't want 4 to lose their identity. As long as Yukirin is still in AKB, I wouldn't want to dissolve B. At the same time, she has a lot on her plate and doesn't have the time, established bond with 16th gen, or bond potential with them to act as a mentor. Seeing people's suggestions here, I would be incredibly invested in a Murayama Team A made of mostly 16th gen (although I'd be sad to see her go from 4).

4. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Some weeks ago I posted on here about a group of AKB48 impersonators. Three of the members appeared tonight on a Japanese TV show called Hiroyuki Ariyoshi no Daretoku?? in which a selection of celebrity impersonators were judged on how good their likenesses were. Here's the video of the show (credit to uploader):

Mod edit: Video has been taken down

'Miichan' appears first at 21:15, then at 23:35 after the ad break 'Yukirin' enters followed by 'Takamina'. However earlier on in the show at 04:18 there's an Aki-P lookalike!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2017
  5. OshimaYuko

OshimaYuko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    The Yukirin actually looks like her, but the Miichan one was pretty bad.

6. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    I think D1 is a bigger problem than D2, as far as fan recognition. Although some of them are doing okay now. D2's problems are entirely on management and they don't have to approach it that way again.

7. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ^ OMG the girl's upper half of the face actually looks a lot like Yukirin hahaha so when she covers her mouth I was like :O

Not sure if intentionally, but she also nailed Yukirin's demeanor as well [hehe] the wink, big reaction to the 97% and the way she covers her mouth.

8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Aug 4, 2017
  9. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Last edited: Aug 2, 2017
  10. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Before Yukirin cut her hair.

11. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Wait...so this year's FNS Uta no Natsu Matsuri - instead of a 10-hour marathon with most of it live, it's a four-hour (and 18 minutes, that's how FNS goes) show - was pre-recorded???

12. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

75% of you probably know this already but if you live in the US and is on mobile, you can download a VPN app and set your server to any country outside the US. You can now go on YouTube (the app) without any restrictions, including watching AKB (or any blocked) videos. Just sharing for those that might've not known~

13. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

• so you think this mess, all the chaos in team A or AKB is Yui fault? just curious

14. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Dunno, what does it say in your quote.

15. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
  16. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Looks like something about a current legal case that might invalidate Yoshimoto (NMB48 agency)'s 2-year non-compete clause that prevents graduated members (e.g. Milky, this is why she vanished) from working in the entertainment industry unless it's for Yoshimoto.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2017
  17. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    First link:
    Follow the given link to NHK News (google translate version):

"About the contract restricting transfer such as entertainers and athletes, the Fair Trade Commission opened the first meeting by experts on the 4th and began to consider whether there is unfair practical conflict with the Antimonopoly Act.

In the entertainment world, the affiliated office has a contract to restrict the entertainer 's independence and transfer, and also in the sports world, a rugby top league has established a regulation that restricts the entry of players into teams in the official game, There are a number of troubles concerning transfer of entertainers and athletes."

[think Milky, etc.]

18. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Anyone watching TIF? 16th gen just performed, it was a barely minimal pass for me as a live concert but they still got potential and they got great stage aura. (And they sang Zutto Zutto <3)

I see they are growing steadily as a team which is a good thing.

19. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

nope, missed it. It is because I thought it would stay showing the sky stage only.

20. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Lol rip. I missed half of it cuz I forgot but saved by reading my Twitter feeds.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk