1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. don

don Kenkyuusei

Probably odd question but does anyone have a work around for AKB48 LINE pop up sticker sets? the purchase is always grayed out for the music/pop out types.
    I guess these are for Japanese residents but there usually are smarter people around than me that can figure work arounds for these geo-blocking issues

2. Chrissel

Chrissel Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    I just asked a friend of mine in Japan to send them to me as a gift

3. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    so are people expecting a massive Yui yui push now to make her the new AKB center?

4. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Brace yourself

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

5. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Center every single and songs starting the 51th, after 12/26, and the push will be complete

6. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I think it’s a bit too soon though?

I feel they should give Miion another chance as center so she can recover from her drop.

But again, this is AKS.
    They’ll airdrop Yui, label her as the next big thing and then forget about her unless she proves her value SSK-wise.

7. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    AKB48 doesn't release album this January?

Too close to HKT48 album…

8. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    I'm expecting them to continue hyping her up for a few more months before quietly dropping her when backroom negotations with Toyota fail.

9. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Sashihara bought 100cds and voted for herself last ssk. (That one she confirmed herself)
    Theres been rumors flying around that some members can buy votes via their agency and that Annin was promised a certain amount of secured votes because of the Iwate attack.

10. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    need Toyota permission for that..and more money too

11. budhi.waspodho

budhi.waspodho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    I prefer to promote Fukuoka Seina. She is more beautiful than Oguri IMO.

12. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Neither of them have Mayu's beauty so neither will work as a "Mayu replacement". Mayu just had this huge idol aura that is rare in idols.

13. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Of course, if she doesn’t rank a certain rank or meet certain expectations, then people will start attacking her for not deserving her spot. I wouldn’t be surprised if that was the case with Ricchan. They promised a certain number of votes and then fan pity votes. If Annin doesn’t want to participate for the same reason, I admire her for that since it is unfair to other girls.

14. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Seichan. Without heavy push, she reached undergirls this year. AKS should consider to give her bigger push. I'd nominate her to be new center of Team B, the same as I'd nominate Sayaya as new captain of Team B (this one needs shuffle).

Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
  15. totchauyui

totchauyui Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    She is totally worth all in type of push... if I can make decision for aks, I would! But still... it depends on customer... aks clearly making Yuiyui as the main dish after Mayuyu but will also do the same to other potential members. Yuiyui just easier for to do it for general public. Since she is very eye catching.

16. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    I do hope we can all remind ourselves that beauty, aura, and what not are pretty subjective.

Personally, I wouldn't mind a big Yuiyui push and have her as center of the next single. And throw in Seina to senbatsu, we need more actual AKB members in singles. Then again, I would still keep on "demanding" to have Muto in senbatsu until she graduates.

Anyway, the Yuiyui push seems to be really happening, at the least, management really is pushing the "successor" of Mayu narrative.

17. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    make Seina as Team B ace to replace Mayu is their first step, but don't use "Mayu Successor" gimmick to her
    that successor things never works in AKB48

18. Yagami rena

Yagami rena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    If talking about team B ace isn't kato rena should be??

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

19. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I can buy the whole agency thing (especially since most Ohta Pro members ranked well), but the sympathy votes? I kinda understand the case if it was 2014 when the accident happened, but I doubt it happened during her last participation, considering it had been 2 years since and from which fans? AKB hako oshi is pretty much non existent, and even if it exists, we know damn well they wouldn't vote for "pushed" member who is pretty much absent in all HS event. I think her 2016 vote counts rise was because her fans saved enough fund since she did not participate in 2015.

Oh and Fukuoka Seina needs to be B ace. She expressed how much she loves B, and she's been there since her promotion time. Her look also matches B's cute image, so I fully support the notion.

watch them make Yuiyui a B kennin

20. totchauyui

totchauyui Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    my post got deleted! I didn't know this stone age forum thing is that strict XDDD