1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

It occurs more often lately than the past few years (pre-2017). The best example i have is Eito girls' graduations. Just recently, Hirose Natsuki got her own graduation dress and back when Nakki graduated, she also got her own graduation dress and sang Omoide no Hotondo with Naachan. Basically, whether you get a graduation stage or not depends on how long you've been in the group (I think). If I remember correctly, Haruu also appeared on all or most of the units for her grad stage.
    I'm pretty sure Haruu didn't want a fancy one. I mean, Paru's was super duper ugly and she had enough contributions to the group.

2. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    When I think about recent grad stages all that comes to my mind is Kitarie in a cardboard boat singing "Yume no Kawa", lol.
    By the way, I'm more or less aware that this was some kind of joke between her and her fellow gen members but can someone give me some more background about this? And she's still going to have a grad stage with NGT right?

3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    It’s been done several times. The earliest reference I can find is from 2013.

“Yes, it was on a video in "AKB Eizou Center" that was uploaded by AKB Official yesterday. The title is "Sashihara's Video: Komori Mika Graduation Stage" featuring AKB48 Members Oya Shizuka, Yokoyama Yui, Kitahara Rie, Sashihara Rino, and Komori Mika herself. This "graduation stage" performance featuring Komorin singing Yume no Kawa while riding a fake boat made from cardboard, apparently mimicking Acchan's graduation stage in Tokyo Dome Concert last year.”

http://daisuki-kingdom.blogspot.com/2013/07/komori-mika-graduation-stage-was-only.html

The same basic cast of characters did it again last year (Yui, Sasshi, Rie, Shiichan). The video was posted around here somewhere.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Here's a backup of that old video:

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

Wow....

6. akbdaisuki48

akbdaisuki48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Dear Minna Sama 48 & 46 idol lover
    my youtube acc just taken down. Its not such a big account but it does contain bout 100 48/46 videos on it.
    I gonna recover some of the video that have a backup file on a new channel (link below) but I need some views before able to upload the longer video. so feel free to visit~

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVc3u2AS3uYYv4-GogJsIag

7. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    @akbdaisuki48 Aww your channel was too precious :(
    Thank you for all those great videos (esp those about sakuchan) until now!
    I hope you don't have trouble recovering! <3

8. akbdaisuki48

akbdaisuki48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    thank you I lost some videos (forgot to back it up haha-haha *nervous laugh*) but It will be okay hopefully

I also notice some of other akb48 / 46 account has been shut down recently includes Good enough english sub (that now move to his channel 3). perhaps aks is in the middle of their annual clean up, so be aware friends.

9. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    Aww that sucks! I really liked your videos and they helped me out with making some of mine when I didn’t know about something specific(like a tv show with one or two members on it) hopefully the same doesn’t happen to me

10. XxkanezxX

XxkanezxX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I loved your channel so I'm very sad to see it and all the vids you had up go, but I'll definitely subscribe to the new one.

11. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

There are only 3 girls AKB who have never dropped rank or loss votes. They are Okada Nana, Takahashi Juri and the one and only Kato Rena. This really is her year. With Annin gone she is the undisputed goddess of beauty in AKB now. It's now or never. MUST BE NOW. AKS tried making her happen for 7 years already but she has yet to really explode. Meanwhile, in the same 7 years Acchan, a legend who shares the same birthday as her, had already conquered Japan and graduated. Kato Rena-hime san, FIGHTING!

12. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Still waiting for the Renacchi solo center that we all deserve! if other pushed new gens can get it then Renacchi deserves it! she already got dragged so much when she got a mid-push, she has nothing to lose :whistle: + she's looking better than ever right now channeling her inner Kojiharu! @management we're waiting

if the video does not show watch the video here

if the video does not show watch the video here

13. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

omg those performances! the behaviour she exhibited was beauty-like. the beauty jumped out.

Hopefully her photobook will win her some ojisan fans. Everything that she's been posting on insta has been top tier.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
  14. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    ^Do you have to keep to be an asshole?You called Mariri fat in graduations tread (I didn't said anything because I didn't want to start a fight and btw there's nothing wrong with her!Quite on the contrary!I prefer girls with a bit of meat on the bones myself so don't go around saying that being super skinny the only thing that goes) and now this?I wish you could be exclude of the forum to be honest!You seem to be rude all of time!

15. akbdaisuki48

akbdaisuki48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    yoroshiku~

16. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

Um what did I even say in the previous post that is so bad? Idek who is Mariri? Mariko?

17. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
  18. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

well.. its' a known fact that gravure makes the girls popular... :\

19. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Emphasis on the "nude"!Did you really needed to put it that way!

20. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Don't feed the troll.

• Like Like x 1