1. Results for our 11th Annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. chpo45

chpo45 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin
    Since their not doing SSK this year i hope they do a big concert with all the 48 groups in japan just for fun

2. Silenka

Silenka Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    That there were (and probably still are) very unscrupulous people as fans and within management of the group...that's all. I'm not insinuating anything concrete :^^;:

• Like Like x 5
  3. yousakura

yousakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui (Team 8)
    You mean request hour? [hehe][hehe][hehe]

4. sakurappu

sakurappu Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Oshimen:
    Yamamoto Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    you mean that ogiyuka's 50k votes are actually from inapooh guy? :fear:

Actually they will have big mess festival one day before Sasshi's grad concert (thread: http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...uation-concert-2019-04-28.22710/#post-1578526 )

• Winner Winner x 3
  5. akbsnsd

akbsnsd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mukaichi Mion
    These are all great ideas! Hence why they will never happen [hehe]

6. hjr1891

hjr1891 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sakamoto Erena
    But we have known those things for as long as I have been in the fandom at the very least. ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

Sounds like it won't be all members of all the groups though. Which I am guessing was chpo45's hope/wish....?

• Old Old x 1
  7. Imperialdramon

Imperialdramon Kenkyuusei

how about focusing on team 8 national tour in this summer first
    it's been 5 years and still unfinished :|

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Aka

Aka Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi Nagisa
    It was planned to be finished in 2020.

• Agree Agree x 5
  9. nokoru

nokoru Kenkyuusei

Rumors say AKB48 Group will have Asia tour including a concert at Shanghai in August, one at Tapei in October. We have more reasons to cancel ssk this year.

10. Jushige

Jushige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    World tour when -.-

11. nvmea

nvmea Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Gyoten Yurina
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    holding concerts in Shanghai and Taipei already deserves to be called world tour according to kpop

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Useful Useful x 1
  12. Pheebs

Pheebs Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiroma Miru
    Ah too bad, SSK has been my "main thing" for summer. Lots of sweets and then watch it, sorry to read that this year they're not doing it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. ColorfulMonsters48

ColorfulMonsters48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Maybe finally a Tokyo dome concert... but a Asia Tour would be nice too

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. lionel90

lionel90 Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    AKS has to care about the real world first, not only Asia.

Can they even sell out the Nippon Budokan for more than 1 day ?

• Like Like x 3
  15. Minami_san

Minami_san Kenkyuusei

Quick question: and if they have had ssk this, how would they market that.
    SSK always been about number 1 spot. And this year is the only year that probably there is 0% competition to number 1. Even back on 2012 there was more marketing towards mayu x yuko.

Anyway, i just think this ssk would have been a bit less interesting anyway for marketing purpose on itself.
    Plus the ngt issue and the avoidance of public transparency... So yeah, cancelling ssk definetly was the "play safe" decision.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

16. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Sashi's last two SSK were pretty much sure wins and 0% competition. Had there been an SSK this year, it can be marketed like who will/can rise up against Jurina + the drama of Jurina wanting to get a proper celebration this year.

Not exactly the best narrative but again, Sashi's win in 2016 and 2017 were pretty much shoe-ins.

Doesn't matter now anyway.

They could have also marketed this year as something like, "Who will be the queen of the new era?"

Again, doesn't really matter now.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. welp

welp Kenkyuusei

My opinion as 48 dumbass
    election might not generate that big of profit to the agency. the income from single sale is alloted to aks in small fraction.
    without election, fans will spend more on other events such as cherry bay blaze or beat carnival. if aks promises better rewards for winners, fans will be more passionate to spend on these online events. aks gains much bigger share of income from mobile apps than music sale. also, it's more convenient for foreingers to pay via mobile apps. aks may create smaller voting events or, a different big voting event.
    i think akb will be reformed. However much it has brought public attention to AKB, election has given AKB too-wota-driven image. To halt or lessen the attention onto the election may be needed to make AKB more public friendly.
    also, i think akb will gradually be minimized. I believe how nmb currently has 14 members per each team and no more trainees assigned to each team but overall nmb's trainee is intentional to minimize nmb and is the trend other groups in the franchise will follow. Perhaps, eventually, they will be teams within each group no more, just 1 group 1 team.

I think the weight of NGT scandal is overestimated. Shitty idol treatment has never been a serious business concern (or numerous agencies must have not lasted over 5 years). The public interest over this case has died. The scandal itself is not big deal to AKS unless it has showed AKS of structural/systematic flaw of 48 current direction, hostility within the group, rich fans' influences over members etc.

Looking aback how well Asian Festival tickets sold, I doubt it. Besides, shouldn't it start Japan tour first?

• Disagree Disagree x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  18. lionel90

lionel90 Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    I don't think they gain a lot through those game events, and doubt the girls gain anything other than the prizes.
    The game companies get a lot which is reinvested in the said game itself, (including paying the licensing) or their other products,

And yet, the AKB48's theater manager's place is vacant since the bar meeting.
    No big deal really ?
    If so everything would have been set internally and they wouldn't be in this current mess. i hope you realize the poor situation at the NGT48 theater where only the trainees and Homma can perform at the moment.
    The case is strong enough that they lost some major sponsors, lost a major radio show (to be replaced with what is going to be a shadow of what it was) and have to cancel their main event of the year.

If it was not that much of a thing, believe me they would have done what was done long time ago with the problematic girls in HKT. Fire them, including a popular one, without explaining anything, and everything would have return to normal a few weeks later.

19. nvmea

nvmea Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Gyoten Yurina
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    they literally have 26 trainees

20. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Minimizing teams is a big no for any group still wanting to keep the idol you can meet format. You need certain amount of girls to ensure theater stages are staffed. The best they can do is keep 16-nin teams, cancel kks stages and let kks be under like the old days, but that wont cut many girls either. And giving up the idol you can meet means 48G is no different from Sakamichi and gazilions of idol group out there and imo many fans would give up on 48 then.

Re the concert well they can’t sell a 10-thousand venue like the one in Thailand but 3 to 5 thousands should be manageable. Start small then go big.

• Agree Agree x 2