1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    In case you weren't joking, Team 8 has its own performance slot in TIF, with Shitao Miu of course.

• Like Like x 2
  2. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    • Agree Agree x 5
  3. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Tommy Idoc

Tommy Idoc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    Amen! if AKB48 does an only AKB Senbatsu at the future, this is it. ANd for the Fresh Senbatsu, why does it say 2029 LOL?

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Follow up story about the sound system.

The "Acoustic" idol live event "The Chaos!" Featuring many idol groups such as "AKB 48" will be held at Shin-Kiba Studio Coast in Tokyo on the 27th.

Use the type called Octagon Speaker , in which bass, treble and mid tones can be heard clearly. In this live event, it is the same event that you can watch the idol live of "sound-oriented" by using it together with the usual main speaker.

Screen Shot 2019-07-26 at 6.53.53 AM.png
    https://www.tokyo-sports.co.jp/entame/news/1487904/

6. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

It is a collaboration with AKB48 2029 Radio and it will have a talk stage on TIF with Miion as the MC and probably the fresh senbatsu as the guest.
    AKB48 2029 is AKB48 regular radio show with Miion as the MC, basically replacing AKB48 ANN. 2029 because the main thing is about to you (the member/guest) 10 years later. TIF is celebrating their 10th anniversary.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    When we think about it, management can keep the 16 as senbatsu for a single and just add one or two members from each sister groups. Its still a fairly acceptable senbatsu size.

8. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
  9. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Story about Susuki Hiroko of the Osare Group who has been doing hair and makeup for AKB48 for 6 years.

"For the idol, I asked the chief hair and makeup artist Hiroko Suzuki, who is trusted by the members as "the closest existence," to talk about her commitment to making the idol and how to interact with the members."

How did you learn about makeup?
    I learned at Technical College and did a little at the salon, but I started working as a hair makeup in earnest after I joined the Osare Company, so I studied in-house training and so on. And I have absorbed it from my daily work.

What is the most impressive work of the AKB 48 group so far?
    Even now, there are a lot of fresh and impressive work every day, but still the graduation performances of the members are very impressive every time. I would like to express all my thoughts about "I like this because it is the last," but I don't have 10 seconds for hair make-up (laughs), and such "super fast change" is particularly rewarding, and it remains an impression. It's been a recent, Sashihara's graduation performance. On the day, with a feeling of gratitude up until now, it was burning in a sense of mission that "If we do not do it, we will do it!"

I think that if you look at the hair and makeup of the members who stand on the stage, you may be quite stuck in not collapsing.
    When the sweat flows and the make-up breaks down a little, the "hard work" of the child is transmitted, and the face scorched with sweat is also nice. However, if the hair is disordered according to it, the costume will be out of stock, and the beauty will be lacking as a silhouette. That's why only the hairstyle never breaks down. For example, even if you have just curly hair, you can put on reverse hair, harden it with a spray, and work works in various places. It does not appear on television at all, but I think that the Osamu Company employees are quite skilled in terms of the technique (laughs).

A child who did not have knowledge of makeup at the beginning also began to understand in a few years.
    Seeing the growth of members is also the best part of this job. The research students are taught the basics of hair and make-up as a step before putting out their individuality, and the selected members support their way of showing while respecting their individuality."

A very interesting read.

https://beauty.oricon.co.jp/special/100731/

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    • Like Like x 8
  11. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    You beat me to it lol.

Finally. I am now expecting other teams promotion too (Team B's Hitomin, for one, and the rest of the 16th gen).

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
  13. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  14. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Did someone say the AKB fandom was dying? :fear:

EAeDwJNU4AAVuQa.jpg

(looks more like human soup)

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
  15. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Well, I wouldn't necessarily put it that way. It's free event. Paid and free event are totally different story.

16. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Honestly, the veue is just horrible for an on stage show.
    Though the event isn't mainly about music, the audience standing on the stairs at the back might have had a tough time hearing anything during the MCs.
    I can only imagine the sound rebounding from wall to wall. It's worse than churches IMO.

17. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    Was sitting on the stairs and still can hear everything clearly (at least the sound system isn't as bad as expected-there's no echo, unwanted noise etc. Only you can't really tell that they were actually singing live until you watch back the official livestream).

Actually we can hear the sound from the stage almost in the whole mall.

Sent from my CPH1823 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  18. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    FYI: Pavillion KL (Kuala Lumpur) is an award winning & a premier shopping centre in KL, Malaysia.. So, ofc their equipment should be high end/top notch one.. Well, they weren't get the award winning title for nothing.. Right? ;)

Last edited: Jul 27, 2019
  19. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Thank you
    -----------------------------------------
    Goto Moe, Taguchi Manaka, Chiba Erii, Komiyama Haruka, Yumoto Ami and Taniguchi Megu will be at Sanriku railway support ambassador appointment ceremony.
    to be held on august 1st at Ōtsuchi Station.
    https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12498434087.html

Last edited: Jul 28, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  20. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Not directly related to AKB or AKS (more to the Japanese entertainment world in general) but there's kind of a huge scandal going on around Yoshimoto Kogyo, the agency of amongst others Downtown and Ninety-nine, with 11 member being fired/suspended for performing outside of the agency for crime linked groups on parties and then Yoshimoto Kogyo management trying to cover it up and disallowing the involved to come clean about the performances.

The focus now seems to have shifted to the amount of control the agencies have over there 'talents'
    This ties in with an earlier scandal about the ex-members of SMAP being blacklisted by their former agency (or at least attempts to blacklist them)
    Blacklist as in telling tv stations to no longer invite them for programs

Last edited: Jul 29, 2019