1. We have new admins and are making big plans for 2019 and beyond. Please read the state of the forum here and support if you can!

[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. Dragonkiller12012

Dragonkiller12012 Kenkyuusei

I would also say Yuihan should count. Even the AKB0048 anime goes out of its way to highlight her the way golden era members typically get highlighted. There's a conversation between the trainees in it about a Yuihan who was an old Center Nova. I don't think they'd do that if Yuihan hadn't earned that legendary idol type status the golden era members are usually totted as having in the eyes of AKB's management. It's a moment that stood out to me in something AKB related that told me that at least from management's point of view Yuihan is as big a deal as many of the golden girls from the group's best years. And I am of the belief that a good chunk of people would probably see things similarly given her track record of activity during the golden era years. Even before the push itself she was pretty obviously a popular choice with people seeking to get to know members who were still relatively unknown which ultimately helped her rise quickly and not fall back down.

2. wlerin

wlerin Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    @Dragonkiller12012 The key phrase being "from management's point of view". Or in management's wishful thinking. She was being pushed during the Golden Era, if that's enough to class her with the Golden Era members then so be it.

3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Do you miss the Cafe? Still can't get enough KFC? Here's one for you.

Yes, I just wasted an hour watching different versions of KFC. If you want to see the SKE Cafe, there is a Sakae version.

• Like Like x 3
  4. dutchie

dutchie Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Ririe

Ririe Kenkyuusei

^ So darn cute.