1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
  2. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Does anybody know what other stage plays Harukyan acted in besides Danganronpa ? The only public appearances I can find nowadays are video game promotions. Has she acted in dramas besides being a Seiyuu ? Really loved her role in Danganronpa :cool:

Also, does she have any siblings ?

3. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Buyee has closed it's AKB48 group proxy shop today with no prior notice. It looks like it's an issue from the AKS/Vernalossom side https://akb48.buyee.jp/closed

It's a pity because it was a handy way for foreigners to pre-order the netshop monthly photo sets. There may be alternative ways to get them but they will be more time consuming and expensive inevitably.

• Informative Informative x 3
  5. Chrissel

Chrissel Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    The next best option would probably be to buy it directly in the AKB shop and use tenso for shipping, since buyee and tenso are connected anyways.
    However I haven't ordered anything there since almost two years so things could have changed

6. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

It's something I considered but I seem to recall an issue with the AKB shop accepting foreign credit cards, does anyone know if they accept them these days?

7. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    They accept my UK-based AMEX card.

8. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Any amex card should work indeed (assuming you have one)

There are other proxy services such as "from Japan" who pays for you.

9. maload

maload Kenkyuusei

Whats Uza.talk about? Akipi. ever. interviews about. UZas concept?. Or its. just. simple lets do it. song.
    Another? Is. Whats the meaning of NG. see. lots of. this. NG. on the net

10. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

No Good

11. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Each group's shop are indeed becoming independant from each other.
    This might explain that
    HKT48
    NGT48

12. maload

maload Kenkyuusei

Thank you

13. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Will have to check thanks and see if there's any provisions useful to foreign fans.

The AKB group shop was "down for maintenance" for the last 2+ days, I guess they are adjusting to the new situation too.

btw those advising re Amex, unfortunately it isn't available in my country.

14. イーディー

イーディー Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    AKBs shop, eizo and chara ani all accept my mastercard debit card. I am in the UK though so YMMV

15. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    debit or credit card?

If you say Visa or Mastercard I would think of a credit card ... when you say debit card I would normally think a card form your own bank (which we Dutchies call a bankpas or PIN-pas)

16. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    [US] I have two Bank of America credit cards and a Bank of America debit card. All three have a VISA logo.

17. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Fair enough, but while my ING Credit Card is just a rebranded MasterCard, My ING debit card (while sporting a Maestro logo) is not a MasterCard (I even used to have one back in the day when it was still called the Postbank and ATM's were a novelty :) )

but tbh, my point was that while I can pay with my debit card (via IDeal) on almost every Dutch webshop, I will have to use my credit card or paypall (yuck) when I order something from a foreign web shop

Last edited: Nov 3, 2020
  18. イーディー

イーディー Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Master card debit card. My visa credit card always gets rejected by Japanese sites

19. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    My Visa card is accepted by HMV Japan who don't accept my Amex one. Likewise Livepocket don't accept my Amex but again they accept my Visa card. The only Japanese site I've used which didn't accept either is the Yahoo Shop, for that I've had to arrange a konbini payment via my local contact.

20. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Do you think there will probably be a 3rd season of AKB0048 in future ? Looking back on it, it was one of the best idol themed anime ever produced. I absolutely love the story and sci-fi space setting, with galactic conflict as the backdrop. It truly stands out from other idol type anime that usually focus on idol characters who are trying to win some competition. I really loved the atmosphere and ambience of the various locations in AKB0048, such as the various planets especially Akibastar :cool: , as well as the enigmatic search for Center Nova :chuffed:. And the song Aruji Naki Sono Koe keeps playing in my head :blink:.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1