[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I'm sorry, I thought I'd seen some people mention it but I can't remember if it was discord or twitter, let alone who said it (or on what discord channel, if it was that). Maybe I'm wrong.

2. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    From 'Premium Music 2021' today (credit to uploader):
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1oy4y147cE

Setlist (mixed with clips from old TV show performances):
    1. Flying Get (Hasegawa Momoka center)
    2. Sayonara Crawl (Zukkii)
    3. KFC (YuiYui)

Senbatsu (from AKB48 Staff Twitter):

ExPUi6fVoAoEaTx.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
  3. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Big bada push!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  4. zukkybean

zukkybean Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    this hasemomo push feels like it came out of nowhere (at least to me?? idk if there was something else that led to it, cmiiw lol) but honestly i'm not complaining, i didn't have hasemomo on my radar at all but now i'm super interested in her. shes really cute! she also looks older than she actually is lol, i thought she was at least 17 or 18 but shes actually 14 wow. and i loved her as center in flying get, she really shined and had a ton of energy. this is kind of jumping the shark i think but she and yuiyui and zukky would make a good trio, and while i'm at it, seeing as chiba erii's been getting a push too i think the four of them would be a really powerful front line. idk what i'm saying but uhh suddenly i love hasemomo lol, i really need to check out more of the eitos

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Now that the team is going to be disbanded?

6. zukkybean

zukkybean Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    lmao, hopefully that's not the case since i've been meaning to learn more of the team 8 members for a while now (besides the members i already know and love like yuiyui, fujizono rei, takahashi ayane, and a few others), but well with the promotion gone it's up in the air i guess. akb's just been a trainwreck for the last year though so i'm not getting my hopes up tbh

7. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    As I've said to @Mana, you can watch Bacchikoui! The episodes have been subbed by @Lusankya and his team of superheroes if you need that. Or Anroke. There's even a twelve for eight special episode with Hasemomo.

By the way, the greatest stage ever opens this Saturday.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Coming of age backstage by Naru

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Mar 24, 2021
  8. zukkybean

zukkybean Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    oh i'll definitely consider that! i'm usually pretty bad with watching stuff lol but team 8 seems super fun and i definitely wanna learn more about hasemomo so i'll probably watch her special ep at least lol. the play sounds interesting too, i haven't been following it super closely but i've had it on my mind (mostly bc of yuiyui being in it but thats a given lol) so i'll look into that too

9. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    yeah her big push went really fast, basically in the span of 2 weeks lol. They did the show on 3/11 to remember the earthquake where she appeared as a Fukushima representative, and the next appearances in senbatsu were still a surprise, let alone the centre position, no one had expected that. I'm extremely happy for her but also quite worried because we have seen this pattern several times already and it hardly ever ended up great lol.

There have been some little pushes to her and the other two Eito girls who are the same age and who also seem super promising (Tokunaga Remi and Sakagawa Hiyuka), but nothing that you would notice if you were not an Eito fan already tbh. But in the end because, excepting the Eito auditions, AKB haven't done auditions for YEARS already, those new Eito members are at this moment the most natural girls to push I guess lol. The problem is rather how do you want to push girls in a group that has like no variety shows and doesn't release any new music...

It's a shame that there's not many variety shows or anything Hasemomo appeared in to show people how great she is! She is far from just being a pretty and cute girl - she's also very smart, creative, funny, doing successfully all kinds of sports... Unfortunately eitos who aren't from Kanto were hit hard by corona and weren't allowed do much for all this period, so it's hard to communicate well all the random little info that Eito fans like me have accumulated from all the various Showroom streams etc. I think, and as already mentioned above, that the best starting point for anyone who wants to learn about Hasemomo and the new Team 8 girls is this subbed Anta Roke episode 50 featuring the 12 new members (3 or 4 of them already quit unfortunately lul). It's really funny and Hasemomo especially gets a lot of airtime.
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...ke-roke-2016-12-09.16629/page-34#post-1669748

• Like Like x 3
  10. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Not for her. But DH has to understand that every decision they take has consequences. Hasemomo's push is not a bad thing, but DH manages the careers of hundreds of girls, all of them with their own personal dreams. There are some eitos that have been with the group for seven years, they gave most of their youth to the group, they worked hard. Even when AKS ignored their dreams and wishes for so many years they still remained in the group, they sold tickets, they ranked, they filled AKS's pockets. And what did they get in return besides Yuiyui and Berin? "Oh, even if you sell more than some senbatsu members we can't give you more than two or three spots, two of them for Yuiyui and Berin". And now, this kid comes out of nowhere and BAM Jurina! What would you think if you were one of those eitos? I mean, every eito that was ever in an AKB senbatsu or TV show besides Yuiyui and Berin were on the back row, on a corner, hidden by other members. Does anyone really think that people would be talking about Hasemomo if she was given the same treatment? And this is what I can't understand about DH: I was always told that we had to see the same faces on the front over and over again because otherwise they wouldn't sell, and now a nobody is pushed as center for two shows and people became interested? Was the narrative flawed after all? You can't say that they know what they're doing because they've certainly have shown that they don't at all.
    You don't have to give the same opportunities for every member, but the way you manage the group has to make some sense for each girl and their fans, otherwise those girls and those fans will eventually leave the group. Some girls have hundreds of appearances in TV shows like AKBINGO!, while others were there four, five, seven times. There's a difference in popularity, but is it really that big to justify that? Is Yuiyui dozens of times more popular than... errr... Yoko? Speaking of Yoko, what the hell is DH doing? She has a pretty decent popularity but senbatsu or TV shows? Forget it. But now they gave her a photobook just like that, while they ask others to play stupid games.
    Another thing I don't understand is why you see certain members being pushed so much lately when there are others that have always been more popular, even talented, that don't get the same opportunities, not even close. How does this work? DH's personal taste on women? Friendship with the staff? You're a friggin' business, you have to make money, you have to pay salaries, your actions have to make at least a bit of sense. But they keep making mistakes that are quite questionable and that has a name: mismanagement.
    You know who I remembered now? Megu. When Megu debuted she was one of the secret weapons. They gave her a push, she was Head in Majisuka, and yet, for some reason, she was never in a senbatsu, even when she ranked decently. Why? But now that she signed with an agency she's back being a regular on TV shows. What a mess. Oh! And Moeka. Everyone agrees that she deserved to be selected, but center on her second single? It feels the same as Hasemomo: it's not like you don't want to see them pushed or you don't agree with it, but the way they do it is awkward. The best an agency can do is to push one single person as much as they can until she becomes popular while you spit on the faces of dozens others as long as you can make some money with that girl? I usually say that when someone signs with AKB her part of the deal is to make money for the agency, while the agencies task is to promote that member the best they can and as much as possible. But DH asks too much from them while they're not trying to fulfil their part of that deal most of the times.

The group needs a new vision, new ideas. They will never go back to their glory days (Wimbledon is better) but you don't need to dig your own grave like this.

Back to Hasemomo. KYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I TOLD YOU SHE WAS MY FUTURE OSHIMEN!!!

11. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    yes Nagi is done

12. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    I can see your tears, Minagawa.

13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Youtube upload! (and yes the thumbnail is Acchan, but this is today's live! LOL)

2021/03/24 Flying Get + Sayonara Crawl + Koisuru Fortune Cookie

Back-up links:

(Mod edit: removed dead video link)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  14. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    So it seems like stage albums have been taken off of Spotify again :cold:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. qpet

qpet Future Girls

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Creative Creative x 3
  16. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    I can still access the albums but can't listen to the song. They seem to be region blocked again. This makes me really sad because I listen to stage songs a lot. I hope they change it back again.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Unfortunately, at least in our case, I suppose it doesn't really make a difference :( I really love stage songs, too, this is so frustrating.

18. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Well, about that...

• Winner Winner x 4
  19. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    that symbolizes kicking the good reputation of AKB once and for all:cool:

20. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I didn't have time to write about it but I wanted to say that Hasegawa Momoka's push was a nice thing and that it's good to finally see something new and refreshing for AKB that makes people talk about them. But well... not even 2 days later and it already turns out like this o_o "dismissed" from the group without graduation. it's really bad news after bad news for AKB.

Something else, it was announced that the finalists for the last singing competition will get a single. The way anyone and everyone is getting a single except AKB even though AKB is the original group... Like, I don't understand anything that is going on with the group right now (or in the past year honestly) o_o

• Agree Agree x 3