1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Fourth

Okada Nana 17/17 ②
    Murayama Yuiri 17/17 ②
    Okabe Rin 17/17 ③
    Mukaichi Mion 13/17
    Yamauchi Mizuki 8/17
    Kashiwagi Yuki 15/15 ③
    Kubo Satone 6/15
    Oguri Yui 14/14 ②
    Oda Erina 6/13
    Muto Tomu 6/13
    Asai Nanami 3/13
    Omori Maho 2/13
    Kuranoo Narumi 11/11 ③
    Nishikawa Rei 5/11
    Yamane Suzuha 3/11
    Sasaki Yukari 1/11
    Taguchi Manaka 5/10
    Taniguchi Megu 3/10
    Inagaki Kaori 7/8
    Sakaguchi Nagisa 6/8
    Nagatomo Ayami 3/8
    Chiba Erii 3/8
    Honda Sora 2/8
    Tada Kyoka 1/8
    Yoshihashi Yuzuka 7/7 ④
    Otake Hitomi 2/7
    Shimizu Maria 3/6
    Kamachi Yukina 3/6
    Takahashi Sayaka 2/6
    Suzuki Yuka 2/6
    Nagano Serika 2/6
    Fukutome Mitsuho 2/6
    Yokoyama Yui 1/6
    Gyoten Yurina 1/6
    Takahashi Ayane 1/6
    Iwatate Saho 5/5 ③
    Suzuki Kurumi 1/5
    Fukuoka Seina 4/4 ③
    Onishi Momoka 4/4 ③
    Kobayashi Ran 2/3
    Ishiwata Sena 1/3
    Muto Orin 2/2 ③
    Onoue Mizuki 2/2 ③

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    For the record, Hasemomo was 1/6 after the second round:

Screenshot 2021-03-26 at 12.03.42.jpg

Great news for my new D3-oshi! :1st:

Last edited: Mar 30, 2021
  3. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Watched Majimuri Gakuen Rai stage play twice on Sunday. Much improvement than the previous Majimuri one I would say.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Mana

Mana Under Girls

So one day before the CDTV live, I said that it would be nice if they pushed Erii, and that's what they did! I predicted it [hehe] She's like double center with Yuiyui for the 10nen Zakura live. She received a lot of attention after the live and many japanese people online said that "the girl with twintails" is cute and asked who she is. She gained around 600 followers since then. I checked and in the past 2 months she gained around 800 followers and 600 of them were yesterday so yes the live really gave her a boost! The official AKB account made a tweet for her:

#CDTVLiveLive
    After the appearance,
    a lot of people asked "who is the twintail girl?"
    Let me introduce her ❤

The member with twintails is
    Chiba Erii @ erii_20031027 ❇

Born in Kanagawa prefecture
    17 years old with outstanding style
    Please pay attention to her ❀

001.jpg

I'm so glad for her! it's great to see different AKB members get attention in the recent performances, there's still love and interest for them ;w; I often see in AKB videos, some japanese comments say that they wish for AKB to be big again, so I think there are people who wish to learn new names in AKB. Management should keep doing little "center" push like this during live performances because each time it can help one member to be known by more people, and if this happens at every live then eventually AKB will be more popular/known overall.

I also love how the official account is now making tweets like this, they also did it when it was Hasemomo who got attention. and after performances, they write names of members on pictures and link their Twitter accounts under, actually these are all things that Zunchan (Yamane Suzuha) was doing on her account and now the official account does it, either they got inspired by Zunchan or they let her take control of the official account haha (I wouldn't be surprised considering the way they write now seems a lot more cute and girly XD) either way Zunchan's passion for AKB is great to see and thanks to her for these ideas that are helping the group now!

Speaking of the performance, it was a special "spring" theme and of course also graduation/sakura theme, and I really LOVE the songs that AKB performed! Especially Sakura no Shiori, my favorite graduation/sakura theme song from AKB! So beautiful! Sakura no Ki ni Narou is my other fav song with this theme and also Give me Five so it was perfect. I love 10nen Zakura too of course but they perform it more often so this was less a surprise but I always love to see it <3

During the show there was a top 50 "Spring" songs and AKB had 2 songs in the top 10! Congrats! #7 Sakura no Ki ni Narou and #5 Give me Five! Watch the video here. on the top left corner we can see celebrities reacting, there is a girl who's singing along to Sakura no Ki ni Narou and a boy (pink hair) singing along to Give me Five! Does anyone know who they are? I love to see that other celebrities know and remember lyrics of AKB hehe. These songs deserve these rankings <3

• Like Like x 10
  5. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I recognise the three ladies, they're all members of the idol group Little Glee Monster who were also on the show, but I can't ID the man.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Mana

Mana Under Girls

AKB performed at SKY PerfecTV's Spring Festival today! The centers of the day are Chiba Erii, Sakagawa Hiyuka (Team 8, 14 years old, joined at the end of 2019), and Kubo Satone. So happy for Erii and Satopii! and I don't know Hiyuka yet, but it's nice to see a new member get a chance, I'll learn about her! I said previously that I wish for management to keep doing these little center push during live performances, I'm so glad that they're doing this.

Setlist:

Iiwake Maybe (Chiba Erii center) [Watch on Twitter]
    Kimi no Koto ga Suki Dakara (Chiba Erii + Sakagawa Hiyuka center) [Watch on Twitter]
    Ponytail to Shushu (Chiba Erii + Sakagawa Hiyuka center) [Watch on Twitter]
    Shoujotachi yo (Kubo Satone + Sakagawa Hiyuka center) [Watch on Twitter]

Sakagawa Hiyuka's Twitter for those who want to know her: https://twitter.com/Hiyuka_1007

AKB's official account already posted a photo with all the members' names written <3

001.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Full video from this evening's TV show (credit to uploader):
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV14N411X7Wi

The first 9 minutes contains an MC with the show's hosts followed by an introduction using MV clips. All 4 songs are performed to their full length.

• Like Like x 1
  8. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Wow in full lenkt, really nice:blush: And like @Mana mentioned, finally small (center) pushes for other member!:banana::worthy:
    Hoping Erii can use and rise with this even more:hehe:<3

• Agree Agree x 4
  9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Members who performed at SKY PerfecTV's Spring Festival today (12 members): Asai Nanami, Omori Maho, Kawahara Misaki, Kubo Satone, Sakagawa Hiyuka, Suzuki Kurumi, Taguchi Manaka, Chiba Erii, Nagatomo Ayami, Nishikawa Rei, Fujizono Rei, Yamada Kyoka.

Just watched the complete performance (and the talking part before) ^^

I really enjoyed the performance, the girls all did great! I love their outfits (it's the perfect AKB outfits <3) and I love their energy. Not sure if it's the clothes or the members, but they look tall, so it made the dance look really good. I don't think this festival is really big like a music show, because it's not as discussed as other shows. but it's still a huge opportunity for these girls! They mostly include younger members, maybe because it's spring theme, graduation theme etc. so it's more suitable to have young members, most are in their teens. I'm glad that these girls received this chance! it was cute during the interview part, they look like a new group since they're nervous, there was a silence before the intro, so Manaka looked at Erii and then she started the intro LOL they're really cute and it's refreshing to see a different senbatsu like this!

About the centers, I already said it but I approve for Erii and Satopii <3 For Hiyuka, it's my first time seeing her (I should see that show about the new Team 8 girls that was linked a few pages ago >.<), somehow Hiyuka really looks alike with the popular actress Ashida Mana o_o That's good for her LOL she's cute and she did well, during her solo line, her voice sounds a little like Sakura/Yuiyui? a bit different though. Her voice is not bad ^^ I think if they also give her a push in a bigger show, it will show more results. it's like how Hasemomo got a bit of attention when she centered Tenohira ga Kataru Koto, but she got a lot more attention in the other show where she did Flying Get, it was a more watched/popular show. Also, glad to see Rei, Manaka, Maho etc. in the line-up, honestly all of them are nice and did well, I really recommend watching this!!!

Btw the MC is ex-Nogi member Nakada Kana, she said that she liked many AKB members in the past like Yukirin and others, and that now she likes Erii, it's really Erii's time to shine [hehe]

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. JoKawaruso

JoKawaruso Kenkyuusei

Not sure if you know it but Hasegawa Momoka was supposed to be in this senbatsu! But after what happened she was replaced by Sakagawa Hiyuka

11. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Here is the entire Sky PerfectTV (thanks for the link @fatrain from the ≠ME thread)

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV11i4y1P7G9

It's three parts, it should be the whole playlist. I haven't gotten round to watching it yet but I'm very much looking forward to it ^^

• Like Like x 1
  12. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    I'd write some info on Hiyuka as well but I'm traumatized after last week:cool:
    but yeah in short her potential is imo not any less great than Momoka's was, I even thought she had maybe better chances to succeed (well not in the way it happened), because she is more experienced (she was an idol in Fukui before entering Eito), less nervous and more in control of her emotions. She's extremely genki and expressive and her acting in the recent Eito musical was praised a lot from what I saw. As I wrote before she's been relatively pushed as well lately, I think they went with the big push for Momoka first because her face was the easiest and most likely to give the wow effect to the public.

13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Youtube uploads, performance-only! (watch the bilibili link for the talk part)

if the video does not show watch the video here

Back-up:

@JoKawaruso Yes I read about that, I guess the push for Hasemomo would have been serious...
    I think it's nice that they picked someone very "new" to replace her though it gives a similar feeling...

@nvmea Thanks for the info! I downloaded Anta Roke episode 50 SP, and I'll watch it soon :XD:

• Like Like x 2
  14. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Well, sorry to say that, but the sukapa performance is lacking. I don't know why, the girls are all holding themselves and the whole dancing could use more energy.
    I can bear the live singing, after all it's not a bad exercise, but well it's only starting to be correct with Shoujo tachi yo
    Perhaps not many time to rehearse ?

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    You're right but for me it was refreshing seeing (finally) a "new gen" only performance. AND for me as die hard (H!P)idol fan I love live singing (and full performance<3) I am very (fan)pleased:p:inlove:
    Eriii was so cute and I saw a lot of cute girls I'll check out:chuffed:

• Like Like x 1
  16. idolfan

idolfan Kenkyuusei

Am I missing something, but I don't see anything about AKBINGO NEO starting up the other night. Just watched it and was pleased to see the girls again after a long break. Hope others are excited as I am.

17. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
  18. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Final result:
    1- Fukuoka Seina
    2 - Shinozaki Ayana
    3 - Shitao Miu
    4 - Iwatate Saho
    5 - Hashimoto Haruna
    6 - Komiyama Haruka
    7 - Kubo Satone
    8 - Nishikawa Rei
    9 - Okabe Rin
    10 - Takahashi Ayane

11 - Oguri Yui
    12 - Sakaguchi Nagisa
    13 - Murayama Yuiri
    14 - Sasaki Yukari
    15 - Harumoto Yuki
    16 - Okada Nana
    17 - Shimogushi Hinana
    18 - Taniguchi Megu
    19 - Yamane Suzuha
    20 - Mukaichi Mion

21 - Yamauchi Mizuki
    22 - Ma Chia-Ling
    23 - Kato Rena
    24 - Takita Kayoko
    25 - Yokoyama Yui (A)
    26 - Muto Tomu
    27 - Iriyama Anna
    28 - Kuranoo Narumi
    29 - Taguchi Manaka
    30 - Asai Nanami

Last edited: Apr 2, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  19. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Battle Festival doesn't require such a subscription. It is region locked to Japan, but you can get it from either the apple/iphone/whatever it's called store or Google Play, and purchase in game currency via the same.

20. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    AKB48 Group Asia Festival 2021

On June 27, 2021, all 48 overseas sister groups, including AKB48, will gather online in Tokyo, Japan, and perform from theaters and special venues throughout Asia.

Note: "in the city where the sister group is located, you can support the members at the actual venue, and it will be a huge festival held simultaneously throughout Asia that combines online and offline like never before."

Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 6.02.04 AM.jpg

https://www.akb48asiafes.com/

Separate event thread
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/akb48-group-asia-festival-2021-online-2021-06-27.23537/

Last edited: Apr 1, 2021
    • Like Like x 3